Awakened Volcanic?

is there such thing as awakened volcanic which I saw on you tube its just that I didn't understand since the videos I watched was from japan, I saw them awakening volcanic which can beat xt+ and bearing combos. if someone knows can they share on how to do it
(Jul. 01, 2019  9:16 PM)Kenmidorigabe Wrote: is there such thing as awakened volcanic which I saw on you tube its just that I didn't understand since the videos I watched was from japan, I saw them awakening volcanic which can beat xt+ and bearing combos. if someone knows can they share on how to do it
Basically , launch it many, many, many, many, many times.  You know when you are done when:

1) Full power flat launch does not cause self KO 
2) bank launch results in the bey not self KOing and settling in the center quickly.  
3) the Vl driver will generally stay upright when it runs out of stamina.
How does volcanic awaken exactly? I understand that on variable and evolution, the rubber wears down which causes it's "awakening". But what happens to Vl to awaken it? It's driver is hard plastic.
(Jul. 01, 2019  10:07 PM)Crumok Wrote: How does volcanic awaken exactly? I understand that on variable and evolution, the rubber wears down which causes it's "awakening". But what happens to Vl to awaken it? It's driver is hard plastic.
The spinning shaft with repeated use becomes smooth and free spinning. This has happened with many drivers in Beyblade, such as B;D in MFB.
Does it work on Vl-S?
(Jul. 01, 2019  10:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Does it work on Vl-S?
This I don’t know.  I have awakened Vl’ and assume that it should work on Vl.  I can’t be sure about Vl-S
(Jul. 01, 2019  10:36 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2019  10:28 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Does it work on Vl-S?
This I don’t know.  I have awakened Vl’ and assume that it should work on Vl.  I can’t be sure about Vl-S

I’ll test it out.
(Jul. 01, 2019  9:38 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2019  9:16 PM)Kenmidorigabe Wrote: is there such thing as awakened volcanic which I saw on you tube its just that I didn't understand since the videos I watched was from japan, I saw them awakening volcanic which can beat xt+ and bearing combos. if someone knows can they share on how to do it
Basically , launch it many, many, many, many, many times.  You know when you are done when:

1) Full power flat launch does not cause self KO 
2) bank launch results in the bey not self KOing and settling in the center quickly.  
3) the Vl driver will generally stay upright when it runs out of stamina.

Thank you so much will try and test it out.
(Jul. 01, 2019  10:36 PM)Shindog Wrote: This I don’t know.  I have awakened Vl’ and assume that it should work on Vl.  I can’t be sure about Vl-S

How long would you say it took you to do Vl'?
(Jul. 02, 2019  8:08 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2019  10:36 PM)Shindog Wrote: This I don’t know.  I have awakened Vl’ and assume that it should work on Vl.  I can’t be sure about Vl-S

How long would you say it took you to do Vl'?
It took me several months....  but I didn’t keep at it all the time.  It is quite boring as you can imagine.  The beginning is the worst, there are just so many self KOs.  You just want the beyblade to keep running....  No less than 500-600 launchers for sure, probably a lot more.  I made a video when I noticed I got close (see below).  You can see in the third battle against hS.Br that the awaken Vl’ is capable of beating Br in opposite spin, occasionally.  I personally don’t think it is all that consistent after a good amount of testing.   But it is very possible that not all Vl or Vl’ are created equal, and not all will perform well awakened.  

https://youtu.be/xKJ6Lg6HP4Y
For those who don't have Volcanic' (yet), is Volcanic still viable competitively if awakened or is it not worth it due to the decreased burst resistance?
(Jul. 02, 2019  8:52 PM)Shindog Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2019  8:08 PM)Kei Wrote: How long would you say it took you to do Vl'?
It took me several months....  but I didn’t keep at it all the time.  It is quite boring as you can imagine.  The beginning is the worst, there are just so many self KOs.  You just want the beyblade to keep running....  No less than 500-600 launchers for sure, probably a lot more.  I made a video when I noticed I got close (see below).  You can see in the third battle against hS.Br that the awaken Vl’ is capable of beating Br in opposite spin, occasionally.  I personally don’t think it is all that consistent after a good amount of testing.   But it is very possible that not all Vl or Vl’ are created equal, and not all will perform well awakened.  

https://youtu.be/xKJ6Lg6HP4Y

LazerBeamz told me that someone he knows estimated about 150 to 200 launches, but that might change depending on how loose the mold is and what surface you're launching on. A hard plastic surface might double the amount of launches needed and a surface like a TCG mat would significantly decrease the time it takes.
What me and a few of my friends have done is used an RC car. Just hold Vl's plate against the wheel of the RC car, and then push forward on the RC remote. About 3 minutes did it for me.
Is it possible to awaken any free spinning driver or just volcanic
(Jul. 02, 2019  10:34 PM)K1D Wrote: What me and a few of my friends have done is used an RC car. Just hold Vl's plate against the wheel of the RC car, and then push forward on the RC remote. About 3 minutes did it for me.

Does this work with Vl-S?
(Jul. 02, 2019  10:34 PM)K1D Wrote: What me and a few of my friends have done is used an RC car. Just hold Vl's plate against the wheel of the RC car, and then push forward on the RC remote. About 3 minutes did it for me.

I tried that with my original Vl, but not even 30 minutes worked. I guess that specific mold was bad. I’m going to wear down my Vl’ the legit way so I don’t risk damaging the Driver.
(Jul. 02, 2019  10:46 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Does this work with Vl-S?

Vl-S sorta works the same, so I would assume it would work.
At what speed was the wheel spinning?
I've seen people awakening it through the Musou/Mugen stadiums without any plate too
It works with Vl-S! And it doesn’t take for ever! But it’s really inconsistent.
(Jul. 03, 2019  2:17 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
At what speed was the wheel spinning?

My RC car has one speed. I assume the best speed to use would be the fastest speed
Is there a niche or even a competitive use for an awakened volcanic? I imagine it would simply be a Hold with smaller disc, no?
(Jul. 04, 2019  3:38 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Is there a niche or even a competitive use for an awakened volcanic? I imagine it would simply be a Hold with smaller disc, no?

Look at this video and you'll know why everyone is going crazy about Volcanic': https://youtu.be/ld-PosLxASs
That is very interesting, thank you for the link! I suppose I should try to test this out as well.