Awakened Volcanic?

someone help me how to improve a volcanic-s and tried all the procedures I have searched on youtube and most of them are Japanese, English and Indonesian
(Jul. 06, 2020  5:39 PM)Dx T.T Wrote: someone help me how to improve a volcanic-s and tried all the procedures I have searched on youtube and most of them are Japanese, English and Indonesian

And what language did you want the instructions in if not English?
(Jul. 06, 2020  5:39 PM)Dx T.T Wrote: someone help me how to improve a volcanic-s and tried all the procedures I have searched on youtube and most of them are Japanese, English and Indonesian

is this what you're lookin for?

As a part of the SlingShock System, Volcanic-S can be manually altered to switch between "Battle Ring Mode" and "SlingShock Mode"; in this case, by twisting the tip clockwise, pulling it downwards, and twisting it clockwise again.
I have a question my volcanic dash been acting funny it self ko's but it stands up right after it stops spining
(Jul. 06, 2020  6:23 PM)kai edits Wrote: I have a question my volcanic dash been acting funny it self ko's but it stands up right after it stops spining

it is due to the area of the tip....Volcanic is known to hit hard but it loses stamina quickly
(Jul. 06, 2020  6:24 PM)William Cochran Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  6:23 PM)kai edits Wrote: I have a question my volcanic dash been acting funny it self ko's but it stands up right after it stops spining

it is due to the area of the tip....Volcanic is known to hit hard but it loses stamina quickly
Thanks
(Jul. 06, 2020  6:25 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2020  6:24 PM)William Cochran Wrote: it is due to the area of the tip....Volcanic is known to hit hard but it loses stamina quickly
Thanks

anytime bud Smile
(Jul. 02, 2019  8:08 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2019  10:36 PM)Shindog Wrote: This I don’t know.  I have awakened Vl’ and assume that it should work on Vl.  I can’t be sure about Vl-S
It took me 3 months with like 20 mins a dsu
How long would you say it took you to do Vl'?

It took me like 3 months with 10 mins a day
(Jul. 06, 2020  5:39 PM)Dx T.T Wrote: someone help me how to improve a volcanic-s and tried all the procedures I have searched on youtube and most of them are Japanese, English and Indonesian

Are you talking about trying to awaken Volcanic-S? Someone correct me if I’m wrong but 
 I believe it can’t be awaken like the TT version due to the Slingshock gimmick.