Poll: Did the Sigs and Avatars please you ?

Yes
75.00%
Meh
20.83%
No
4.17%
Total: 100% 24 vote(s)
make it look kool k?
(Oct. 10, 2010  12:59 AM)monjay Wrote: make it look kool k?

Can u guys not spam this, this is for a sig shop to request sigs, use PM forregular chat.
monjay and Jacksonian have both been banned. I have no idea why Jacksonian even started talking about his own work openly in Moss' topic.

This thread should only contain people requesting things once, not repeating and being impatient, and Moss replying with the finished products. Even asking for details could be kept to private messages, because at this point more than half of this topic is just SPAM.
Moss, that is, uhhh....... SO DOPE!! Awsome, man
Moss, Can I have one involving Yu Tendo please? Thank you in advanced! im really looking forward to seeing your work Smile
Here you go UnLeAsHeD
[Image: 191.jpg]

Here is yours too UDC
[Image: 89-1.jpg]
[Image: 89.jpg]
can i have a sig and avatar involving GalxyPegasis and ginga fighting Rayunicono and the guy who owns it (dont no his name) for the avatar galaxy pegasis face up frount
Yup Ill get on that now.
Done.
[Image: 440.jpg]

[Image: 72.jpg?t=1286709570]
All requests have been done.
Thanks moss!!! Looks great, all of them do!
Thanks dude
hey i want a awesome sig please something with galaxy pegusus fighting segaterio
Isn't it ironic that someone witha signature shop is requesting a sig.
Im sorry guys all requests must be put on hold until either tomorrow or tuesday.
(Oct. 10, 2010  8:07 PM)Moss Wrote: Isn't it ironic that someone witha signature shop is requesting a sig.
Im sorry guys all requests must be put on hold until either tomorrow or tuesday.

Hahaha i know right? hey did u make my avatar and give it to jacksonian or did he do it by himself?
Jacksonian did it I didn't have time.
Can I have one involved with Ray Unicorno, and Green-Crystals in the background; and/or it in a forest ( use DrigerGT's banner as reference)

This is not neccessary , but if you can , but black writing spelling out " Blade ".
i would like a misty backround of naruto bold [ex. like my avatar]
Burn Aquila please with BurnEagle below it thanks ahead of time Moss
Could you make me a new sig like my current, but more professional looking?
I would like the dimensions to be around 400x125 or thereabouts. Thank you in advance.

edit: only head+shoulders shot for kyoya, leone symbol smaller in Full view.
Moss, your sig and avatar was aswemone. just one problem- how do i put your image in my sig?
Cant even use tiny pic that jacksonian suggested somewhere... it says- this IP adresses has been banned for violating our terms of usage. I didnt do anything!
Hmm, for a sig. could you make me one with Quetz don't care what it looks like just make it look awsome and have it say Bey-Heart on it and something similar for the avatar. Thanks
Moss, sorry to bother you again but what is "My" URL? do i have to use a photo sharing site or something then get the URL?