Avatar: The Last Airbender (SPOILERS IN HERE)

So Nickelodeon's been showing new episodes every night since Sunday, and they'll continue until the 2 hour series finale on Saturday. Just a heads up to those of you following it.

The Boiling Rock two-parter came on last night and it was pretty awesome. Sokka continues to rule, Azula's still a carp, etc.
Thanks alot for posting that here! I wouldn't have found out for quite some time since I don't turn the TV on anymore.
Well, that's it. It's over. And it was amazing.
Oh man. I loved this so much it was unreal. Best Nickelodeon show ever.
Avatar is probably the best Cartoon show i've ever seen, last Episode i was up to was on Book 3, the Firebending Masters, the show sticks to the plot while having some fun on the side and theres at least some action on every episode.
The best scene for me was the Agni Kai between Zuko and Azula. I just wish Zuko had been the one to take her down. Katara did enough by healing Zuko.
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

SO amazing ;~;
hey so last episode is 21?
im going to make a dvd
Blue Wrote:hey so last episode is 21?
im going to make a dvd

yep
Serious all those episodes for Aang to just take is bending away i mean all those episodes of war Aang just let him go (movie) well i know why he did not kill him but then sokka can just kill him because he kill the fake one (<3poor little water melon what did he ever do sokka<3)
I'm not a huge fan, but i watch it if i see it on, and yes the finale was awesome. Even though i knew he wasnt going to finsh him off in his Avatar form, its sort of predictable, since just about every Anime does the same thing like that. (They are about to win using some sort of form, then they transform back, not to mention its a childrens show)
Close enough to it.

Action Anime = Some people who can fight find some sort of power.

Avatar: eople fight by using a power known as Bending...

See what i mean?
anime is a cartoon from japan

ergo, avatar is not anime
But anime in Japan refers to all forms of Animation, Japanese, Canadian, French, or what not.

But yeah, we're not in Japan.
and the word Gangsta does not mean anything but people still use it to say Gangster

AKA: U use the official desciption and ill use my description.
Gotruto Wrote:and the word Gangsta does not mean anything but people still use it to say Gangster

... uh this is maybe the worst post ever

what are you talking about
Bey Brad Wrote:
Gotruto Wrote:and the word Gangsta does not mean anything but people still use it to say Gangster

... uh this is maybe the worst post ever

what are you talking about

Re-read the post, i edited just before u replied

AKA: U use the official desciption and ill use my description.

your description is wrong and this is a stupid thing to do

hey guys i am going to undermine the foundation of language for a moment, bear with me

the word "chair" now means "you"

the word "octopus" now means day

the word "fragility" now means "was"

hey chair how fragility your octopus
go tell that to all the people who think they are Ghetto when they live in a house and have alot of the carp they want.

PS: My octopus fragility was nice
Gotruto Wrote:go tell that to all the people who think they are Ghetto when they live in a house and have alot of the carp they want.

this is not the issue at all here, this is you making up meanings for words when you are fully aware of their actual meanings
hahahaha i remember when spinster would flip about people calling it an anime
Bey Brad Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrXgGQaUtlE

THIS IS ZUKO

HAHAHAHAH
YES! RUFIO RUFIO RU FI OH NO! Joyful_3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um8mMa5w41A