Auzzie Bey Day meet up! Saturday the 23rd!

I have a much bigger collection to im soo excited now! lol it wouldnt be the same without you jezz lol this is excellent im excited Smile
I can't come, it's in Sydney. I'm in Melbourne. D:
Cant you make the trip for one day?
He said he will be speaking to his parents about the September one (main event) man that one will be huge! Heaps of people are making the trip up to that one!
(May. 03, 2009  1:26 PM)Raykon Wrote: He said he will be speaking to his parents about the September one (main event) man that one will be huge! Heaps of people are making the trip up to that one!

Where is the September one?

Is there a topic somewhere?
yeah there is its that australian members check in thread. it will most likely be at animania in sydney.
(May. 04, 2009  6:14 AM)Mankster Wrote: Where is the September one?

Is there a topic somewhere?

At the moment we are trying to get into Animania in Sydney, but this should give a lot of time for Melbourne and Adelaide people to get ready to come up here.
There is no thread for it at the moment ... I will put one up when it is near.
I thought Brad was going to make this an official tournament ? Oh well, and guys if you have any friends interested in Beyblades at all then please tell them to join and come to this tournament! I have one person that I know that has beyblades but I don't know if he will come, I will try get him to get back in the game.
What tournament are you talking about?
lol its not a tournament remember?
Hm well if we get 9 should we ? if not we will obviously just have fun and free battles ... I can't really think straight ... I am sick right now Unhappy
Either way i dont think we should. We will have much more battles if we dont have a tournament because noone will need to wait around for their match they just have to challenge someone. Besdies we wont get enough simon cant go and alot of your friends cant.
cant have a tourney without the winner from the last one, so he can be beaten.........by me. Smile
lol dw im rather sure he wont be winning like that again lol
(May. 05, 2009  6:45 AM)josh-jf Wrote: Either way i dont think we should. We will have much more battles if we dont have a tournament because noone will need to wait around for their match they just have to challenge someone. Besdies we wont get enough simon cant go and alot of your friends cant.

What!? Simon can't go? ... Is this a definite ... Oh well, well as long as everyone knows this isn't all the people coming to further tournaments I will still be happy =/
His busy all saturdays so yeah he cant.
Dang, have my half yearly exams Monday-Friday of the same week as Beyday... g2 hit the books now. "sighs".....
But can you come?
yea.
lol oh thank god you scared me Smile Good luck with your studying but. That is important stuff so hopefully you do well in that and beyday lol
Hey every one I am able to go I cant wait cyas there ^-^

-LAITON
(May. 08, 2009  11:40 AM)LAITON Wrote: Hey every one I am able to go I cant wait cyas there ^-^

-LAITON

Thats excellent! see you there lol i want to see if you can keep up your good form. You wont be underestimated this time Smile
Good Grin also there is a good chance Tyson can come.
Laiton do you think you could try get Tom to sign up and come ? Smile
Tom, i asked he said no but i am getting his old beyblades LOL.

-LAITON