Auzzie Bey Day meet up! Saturday the 23rd!

(May. 24, 2009  5:49 AM)josh-jf Wrote: Yeah your right, it's just a huge mood kill for an organiser. But that take's nothing away from the great member's who did come Smile

How good is this guy since i couldnt make the meet up after it he trained it back to his place picked up his car and drove another 30 minutes to my place so i wouldnt miss out on beyday. What a guy and now his blushing lol.

He was rather upset at the tournout at first but i saw the videos and it looked like he had fun along with everyone else (wait untill you see the points he will get, he owned), he deserved it after whats been happening in his life at the moment good job josh thanks again.
(May. 24, 2009  5:49 AM)josh-jf Wrote: But that take's nothing away from the great member's who did come Smile

awww, thanks Smile hehe
Lol ok guy's some free unranked matches from the aussie meet up on beyday are up http://www.youtube.com/user/vortexjosh check em out. The actual tournament one's wont be up for awhile lol, they were done with a different camera and they are out of my control.
But check them out and subscribe to me and let's become friends Smile thanks guys enjoy.
lol sewwet
Hey guys, as anybody who read my intro knows, I'm only 12, and I live in adelaide. Tongue_out But I reckon I'm pretty tough, so next Aussie Tourny/meetup should be held in Adelaide, IMO. I would really love to meet up with you guys and see all the competition.

And. Well. If I went, my friend would want to come too, lol.

But yeah, anyways, I think Adelaide would be a good place to do it.

Cheers,
YoungBladerAxle (Just call me Axle or Axle Leroy from now on.)
(Jun. 03, 2009  11:06 PM)YoungBladerAxle Wrote: Hey guys, as anybody who read my intro knows, I'm only 12, and I live in adelaide. Tongue_out But I reckon I'm pretty tough, so next Aussie Tourny/meetup should be held in Adelaide, IMO. I would really love to meet up with you guys and see all the competition.

Cheers,

but nobody lives near there
(Jun. 03, 2009  11:06 PM)YoungBladerAxle Wrote: Hey guys, as anybody who read my intro knows, I'm only 12, and I live in adelaide. Tongue_out But I reckon I'm pretty tough, so next Aussie Tourny/meetup should be held in Adelaide, IMO. I would really love to meet up with you guys and see all the competition.

Cheers,

and to what brad say.why is Adelaide a good place? Is it a good place just because your there?Dont get me wrong,I would love to battle with you and the rest of the Auzzies here but No people really live near there.maybe sometime during the summer there could be a event there.Good luck
If you can set one up go nut's. But im based in sydney and we have most of the aussie members here and in melbourne, now im considering going to melbourne, but that's already far away i can't go any further than tha to organise an event.
Well. I'm not really meaning that it would be good, but you guys often travel around for tournaments, but i'm too young to travel. I was just sort of thinking that you guys would be able to make the distance.

I'm really hopeless with travel times etc. so yeah. Maybe we could have one in Melbourne in September sometime, I can probably get a trip down there for my birthday. Whatever happens, doesn't bother me. I'll find a way to get down there.

Cheers.
I have two or 3 contacts from Adeilaide I'm also sure one of them really wants a battle so maybe you could meet up with her. I don't think there will be a tournament in Adelaide for a while so maybe just wait, There might be one in Melbourne later this year or ( I will be going to it if there is ) so you could probably just wait for that one.
Well we are haing a big tournament later this year in sydney, it will be the biggest one i've hosted with members from everywhere if you want to go to that, sydney or melbourne shouldnt make much of a difference Smile
That reminds me, I got 2 new people who can come to the tournament, well three if the other one goes, I think we should start planing a date for the tournament in the holidays because then we can get a good date for everyone, I'm hoping we can have it at Burwood?
i wouldn't consider melbourne it's got really bad in the way of swine fluUnhappy what a bummer but sydney would be fineSmile