Australian Team Tournaments

when is the tag team battle do we pick our teams and when wat time where thanks?
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:34 AM)kyoa leone Wrote: when is the tag team battle do we pick our teams and when wat time where thanks?

well just said that above very soon some one is going to get reported....
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:38 PM)strompegasus456 Wrote: when and where will it be held
This is an example of what happens Kai-V can you close this topic the spam is acummilating..
hey nile i m starting a team up but i d like to go in this tourney but i have no members in my team yet
Yeah this isn't the best idea. The only city where we have a lot of teams is Sydney so we can't really say the of Aus because you can't find the best in Aus. We are just too widely spread (especially us west coast members compared to you east coast). I like the idea though but Teams would need to have a handful of people in each state & Team Omega Nova is the only team with w.a. members. Granted we had different teams over here I would be glad to continue that here too.
Just leave this to normal tourneys.
he you might want to change the list no glaxy wings, add doom knights and black horus
(Apr. 24, 2011  5:59 AM)iceblader121 Wrote: hey if there is other bladers in south australia on team galaxy wings could u host a tornament

Im SA where r u in sa
(Jun. 16, 2015  11:44 PM)MCMoltres Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  5:59 AM)iceblader121 Wrote: hey if there is other bladers in south australia on team galaxy wings could u host a tornament

Im SA where r u in sa

Please don't bump old threads. That user hasn't been online since 2011.
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:15 PM)njrk97 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:09 PM)newbeyblader Wrote: i might make a beyblade team i just got to find more brisbane bladers
im a brisbane blader and will happily join up

I'm a Brisbane blader as well and the only people I have battled are my friends and they only use my beys because they don't have their own.