[Australia, Sydney] Blazing Summer! Does your Beyspirit Burn hotter?

on
Hosted by
  Pimpju
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Date 19th January
Location Good Games, Burwood. We have already confirmed the location with the store
( http://www.goodgames.com.au/stores/Good-Games-Burwood - exact location on that link)
Time: 11am onwards.
Turnout Hopefully we will be able to get 20+, since the last tournament recieved over 30 people.
Format Standard round robin. If we have too many people, we will change to block style
round robin.

Confirmed
1) Momiji Manju
2) Raykon
3)Sam (Unregistered)
4)Ryanmaster
5)Beybi
6)Darkclick24
7)Mtblades123
8)taj12
9)waqas
10)Rxkt48
11)Tyson453
12)Slifer_Slacker
13)Beylegend111
14)Jynx Jigsaw
15)Ruby Luxford
16)Beyninja14x
17)GalZyonV
18)CyberSora
19)Pikachu0909
20)MFBleyblade
21)Sakota
22)Eartheagle12
23)Machipz
24)Pikachu0909
25)Raven0909
26)nightcloudd
27)Holyblaze
28)Sora.
29)Kuya.
30)Leone88

Unconfirmed
1)Nyte Wyng
2)LAITON
3)Gingka 8000
4)Wraith
5)littlechipz
6)Burnbull7597
7)CaesarBeyblade

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

depends on if the performance is altered.
Hey Momiji Manju, i've been awaiting to challenge you, Raykons mentioned your really good !
oh, dont worry, i just another hf from booster pack, and yes, its performances was definately altered
Man im pumped !!!!!! ive been working so hard to make ulimate stamina bey
Sweet, HolyBlaze! It's good to see you are coming back again!

Minhute2, if you could get those people to still go that would be very awesome. Maybe show them this thread so they can talk and ask questions.
is this the april holidays tourny because thats where the thread from the april tourney is at and it leads to this
No, it's on the 19th of January Speechless. It's on the first post...
i have already completed my collection of beys. i have all of them including BASALT HOROGUIM
HOROLOGIUM I MEANT
damn, ok atm, facebook and msn dont work on these crappy vietnam computers (yes im viet), ill try email,
hey raykon, could u go on my msn and tell my cosins? ill giv u pass and username,
does any1 live near/in fairfield west? nsw sydney?
RockKyouya are you even going to this event? Chocked. And sure, or that or you could give me their email address and I can add them on my MSN?
dam my basalt is coming this week lol
(Jan. 13, 2011  6:28 AM)mtblades123 Wrote: dam my basalt is coming this week lol

I did not know it was February 19th already...
If anyone is wondering why I haven't answered your PM it's because I have gotten like 10 and I am fairly busy, Momiji Manju do you want me to write up a lost of all the definite people who are going? There are a few missing on the OP..

EDIT: Cool, I am ranked 2nd on the BeyPoint system.
Sure, you can if you want.

Haha, I look forward to winning your points Raykon ;]
I will do it tonight because I am going out somewhere now. LOL, I am scared you will take the beypoints I earned. Hopefully I can win Tongue_out. I do hope the store is going to hold around 30 + people.
ANY NEWS ON THE PRIZES ??
Sorry that I haven't told you guys this earlier since my internet stopped working, but Kuya. and I should definitely be able to make it to the tourney.
Hey the name is Kadbury and u can count me in.....im the hot shot blader in brisbane and i wont be in...
CHat back
You can cout me in im the hot shot blader up in brisbane..
chat back
p.s the names kadbury
(Jan. 13, 2011  7:17 PM)KsB1 Wrote: Hey the name is Kadbury and u can count me in.....im the hot shot blader in brisbane and i wont be in...
CHat back
You can cout me in im the hot shot blader up in brisbane..
chat back
p.s the names kadbury

So you are attending?
Yess awesome i'm going to use my cyber pegasus and try to win
Can i come just to watch, and is anyone selling anything there, i'm interested in selling my unboxed meteo =)
(Jan. 15, 2011  2:00 AM)aimano369 Wrote: Can i come just to watch, and is anyone selling anything there, i'm interested in selling my unboxed meteo =)

Oh unboxed? i'll think about that ehahahs. <-- off topic

em yeahs i might wanna attend but im just gonna sit back and watch this one since its my first time coming to an Tournament (8
hey dude ,try make 1 in melbourne rell kool if u do
pece out!
hey raykon, hot shot ha well i see about that in sydney when my virgo wins!!!!!!!!!
see ya there from victorias no#1 nerf
and his awesome pegasus!
hi ,
my name is harry ford aka nerf and im a great blader i used to think bey blade was dumb but now im awesome theres also gab sharing the account
we are the suburb of werribees best bladers see ya at burwood
hey its me vcirgo will win. hes mellbournes best bey!
hey its raykon
dude i belive u will be the best .kid u got alot of badeing spirit
ps tell your friend gab i say hi from tc!
hey its gab stuff the spelling i have a coz in qld and me and my family call her tc so do you liv in qld reply please and is your mums name donna and your dads mark if not soz for bothering you