[Australia, Sydney] Blazing Summer! Does your Beyspirit Burn hotter?

on
Hosted by
  Pimpju
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Date 19th January
Location Good Games, Burwood. We have already confirmed the location with the store
( http://www.goodgames.com.au/stores/Good-Games-Burwood - exact location on that link)
Time: 11am onwards.
Turnout Hopefully we will be able to get 20+, since the last tournament recieved over 30 people.
Format Standard round robin. If we have too many people, we will change to block style
round robin.

Confirmed
1) Momiji Manju
2) Raykon
3)Sam (Unregistered)
4)Ryanmaster
5)Beybi
6)Darkclick24
7)Mtblades123
8)taj12
9)waqas
10)Rxkt48
11)Tyson453
12)Slifer_Slacker
13)Beylegend111
14)Jynx Jigsaw
15)Ruby Luxford
16)Beyninja14x
17)GalZyonV
18)CyberSora
19)Pikachu0909
20)MFBleyblade
21)Sakota
22)Eartheagle12
23)Machipz
24)Pikachu0909
25)Raven0909
26)nightcloudd
27)Holyblaze
28)Sora.
29)Kuya.
30)Leone88

Unconfirmed
1)Nyte Wyng
2)LAITON
3)Gingka 8000
4)Wraith
5)littlechipz
6)Burnbull7597
7)CaesarBeyblade

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Of course anyone can go, haha you can watch, but it would be fun to enter, I am not forcing you to enter but it would be fun Tongue_out. I am selling some of my Plastic generation Beyblades for about $10.

Also, thanks Nerf Grin. Are you going to this tournament?
can u put me as a maybe? how can i convince my mum to let me go? she doesnt let me do anything!!!!!!!
how do you change the pic?
haza sai i f*****g love bey blades
just help me out with the top question. gab
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:08 AM)nerf Wrote: how do you change the pic?
haza sai i f*****g love bey blades
just help me out with the top question. gab
Click 'My Settings' then click 'Change Avatar'. And are you going to the tournament? Chocked
my mum said how much does it cost? and what does the money go towards???
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:17 AM)Gingka 8000 Wrote: my mum said how much does it cost? and what does the money go towards???
The entry fee is five dollars, or ten dollars to get a Blader Passport and therefore have free entry to have of our tournaments in a year.

Money can be used partially to reimburse costs for the tournament itself with Beystadiums or prizes, but generally it is used to pay for this site to be hosted, and get Beyblades for special giveaways and contests.
Generally, know that whatever the World Beyblade Organization gets goes back towards the community in a way. Nobody here is making personal profit with anything.
Okay, these are the currently confirmed people who are going to attend, if your name is not on there, reply back or PM me saying you are going. Anyone who isn't banned can go, people can sign up on the day.

Confirmed people
1. Raykon
2. Ryanmaster
3. taj12
4. Darkclick24
5. Momiji Manju
6. rxkt48
7. Tyson453
8. mtblades123
9. MFBleyblade
10. Bakulegend111
11. Waqas
12. Pikachu0909
13. Garion
14. Jynx Jigsaw
15. Ruby Luxford
16. GalzyonXx -
17. CyberSora
18. Young-_xHero
19. Slifer_Slacker
20. raven0909
21. LAITON
22. Beyninja 14
23. Andzeec4
24. Machipz
25. eartheagle12
26. Beykid249
27. Sora.
28. HolyBlaze
29. Kuya.
30. Milkychipz
31. Strompegasus456
32. Sam 363 ( account will be made today
33. Nyte Wyng
34. Beybi
35. Jesse3700 ( account will be made today
36. Kaifan

Prizes will be bought tomorrow by the way and will probably be announced tomorrow night.
You can come and watch, I don't mind, or can't you make it?
well i think i can make it..
i wanna see whats it like and maybe join a battle but ive only got 2 beys cause i haven't been going out \=

well if im there im there (;

actually i might think of buying a passport to makes things easier in the future ^^
Okay cool, that's fair enough. You can always have some free battles which don't count for anything.
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:17 AM)Gingka 8000 Wrote: my mum said how much does it cost? and what does the money go towards???
The entry fee is five dollars, or ten dollars to get a Blader Passport and therefore have free entry to have of our tournaments in a year.

Money can be used partially to reimburse costs for the tournament itself with Beystadiums or prizes, but generally it is used to pay for this site to be hosted, and get Beyblades for special giveaways and contests.
Generally, know that whatever the World Beyblade Organization gets goes back towards the community in a way. Nobody here is making personal profit with anything.

thanks kai-v!! i m going to tell my mum now, ar momiji and raykon going to win lol i might win this time 8D
(Jan. 15, 2011  8:09 AM)Gingka 8000 Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2011  3:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

thanks kai-v!! i m going to tell my mum now, ar momiji and raykon going to win lol i might win this time 8D
Anyone can win this, haha, hopefully I will do well again. Not sure if this is getting a tiny bit off topic though?
hey raykon want me to bring my sqaure bey stadium for people to battle in because theres gonna be heaps of people and barely no stadiums its and okay stadium for stamina and defense battle becuase it has four pockets
Sure, bring any stadium you like. Smile
Hey um young hero isnt going. Any more that
Heeey, sign me up! also my little bro! so that's 2 ppl. Thx momiji manju!
I'm looking forward to this tournament (:
Heeey just wondering ... what is the age range of players entering ? lolol
Youngest? maybe 8? oldest? 20 - 21. That's all I know, but most are usually 13 - 15.
Oh he has church camp for a couple of days, he could be coming to the one in april i think ,
Hey do you reckon cabramatta train station is still under construction?

and once i get off the train i head to where LJ hooker is right?