[Australia, Sydney] Blazing Summer! Does your Beyspirit Burn hotter?

on
Hosted by
  Pimpju
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Date 19th January
Location Good Games, Burwood. We have already confirmed the location with the store
( http://www.goodgames.com.au/stores/Good-Games-Burwood - exact location on that link)
Time: 11am onwards.
Turnout Hopefully we will be able to get 20+, since the last tournament recieved over 30 people.
Format Standard round robin. If we have too many people, we will change to block style
round robin.

Confirmed
1) Momiji Manju
2) Raykon
3)Sam (Unregistered)
4)Ryanmaster
5)Beybi
6)Darkclick24
7)Mtblades123
8)taj12
9)waqas
10)Rxkt48
11)Tyson453
12)Slifer_Slacker
13)Beylegend111
14)Jynx Jigsaw
15)Ruby Luxford
16)Beyninja14x
17)GalZyonV
18)CyberSora
19)Pikachu0909
20)MFBleyblade
21)Sakota
22)Eartheagle12
23)Machipz
24)Pikachu0909
25)Raven0909
26)nightcloudd
27)Holyblaze
28)Sora.
29)Kuya.
30)Leone88

Unconfirmed
1)Nyte Wyng
2)LAITON
3)Gingka 8000
4)Wraith
5)littlechipz
6)Burnbull7597
7)CaesarBeyblade

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

If i did get a chance to Battle i would have used either Lightning L Drago 100RF or Flame Bull 100SD
(Jan. 19, 2011  9:47 AM)machipz Wrote: Unless Raykon chabges from stamina, I doubt hes going to win anymore comps.

Probably, I think I do need to change and use something else besides a stamina type Beyblade.

Though I wouldn't just say I am hype, as I have done pretty good at most tournaments.
Haha, its great that everyone had a good time. Congrats to the winners! And I cant believe 1st place won a Galaxy Pegasus! Ive been trying to get my hands on one for AGES. D:

I would have so forced my brother to take me. Or my Dad (works in Burwood).

Meh, maybe next time... Grin
How many people ended up coming?
yea that's what im wondering, mainly how close was it to bey inferno attendance record.

edit: close but not there.
Yeah, I think 44 is a great attendance though. Although not that close to Bey Infernos attendance.

I think I need to make a better combination or something, I need to beat Momiji Manju haha.
Try something that can beat 230, its his next best friwnd.
Man This looked like a pretty GNARLY tourney.

God I REAALLY want to battle Wraith and Machipz.
EDIT- I'm probably going to AB as well, I think you are going Wraith?
Great tourny guys cant wait till next one i had fun Grin
Same here! Was anyone recording it btw?
(Jan. 19, 2011  10:10 AM)TastyTacos Wrote: Man This looked like a pretty GNARLY tourney.

God I REAALLY want to battle Wraith and Machipz.

Why us?
Idk I Just reckon you are both good bladers and so am I.
yea, why do you want to battle the 2 people i want to battle taco?
(Jan. 19, 2011  10:12 AM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: Same here! Was anyone recording it btw?

I filmed some matches Smile. I will put it on YouTube soon.
Haha, one at a time guys. Why me?
well i can tell you my reason, your the rival of chipz and i was supposed to battle chipz. that plus your helping me with the tournament.
Calling Raykon all Hype=Bad call. You try to battle well when you are trying to organise 42-44 people. Althought i beat you Wink. Chips you did awesome. And as for Momiji, keep going with the winning streak lol ..
I dont really wanna battle you Pikabattler. Your not THAT good. No offence.
But Wraith you are good and I want to battle you.
Yeah, pretty bad thing to have done. Thanks, nive to know there are some people who respect me, hah. Hopefully I can be as good as momiji and raykon. Consider joining my bey team.
Yeah haha, you did really well AndzeeC4, I think next tournament you have a pretty big chance at going to the top 3 or 4.
taco: i don't realy want to battle you either and i don't realy care if im good or not, i need better beys to get better, unless i win a bunch of tournaments to get better beys, but then i wouldn't need the beys.
I love it how when people say no offense, theres iffense? Off topic sorry.
^^^^
Hah. I Know im being a HUGE hypocrit here but I agree with you. Smile

and also machipz I dont know if the consider joining my bey team was aimed at me or not, but I am in a team with BeyJadz.
Also, everyone kept saying foeshizzle when they lost which was wierd.