[Australia] Australian Members: Check in!

(Aug. 29, 2011  8:08 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: Sorry I am on the floor laughing. I will not get owned. I'll be doing the owning.
Hard work, dedication and creating a bond with my beast is illegal?

why the hell do you ask that i dont know why ur not warnd
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:18 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: Typical response from someone who has hit puberty.

Fixed. Smile

(Aug. 29, 2011  8:17 AM)JINX Wrote: im from aus vic

I don't think you need to post that after you've all ready been to several tournaments. Tongue_out
just makeing sure and iv been to 2 tronements
Yo, this kid is obviously the best blader going. Him and his Dranzer must be unbeatable. Step back guys.
lol nice 1 chups
BeybladeKing1: ok, first, bit beasts aren't in MFB, it's bey-spirit. second, i do kinda beleve in bey-spirit but i know it as the determination and anxiety to win in a bey battle or the fealing you might get from holding a bey, not a giant beast coming out of a beyblade. third, if you are metioning plastics, you proberbly wont find a wbo tournament that includeds plastic rules (although there was that plastics day and sydney dual tournament thats coming up). fourth, you don't have a rank so chances are, you just play in stinking hasbro stadiums or a bunch of noobs. you will never beat the better players on this site without enough experience and knowlege (and luck and my version of bey-spirit). fith: your calling some the best players in Australia noobs, you are truely asking for it.
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:25 AM)Chups Wrote: Yo, this kid is obviously the best blader going. Him and his Dranzer must be unbeatable. Step back guys.

He must have been chosen by the secret organization that this guy was talking about!!! I hope they don't team up. D:
ohhh no him and his drazer there coming ohhh no is kai save
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:33 AM)Giraton Wrote: BeybladeKing1: ok, first, bit beasts aren't in MFB, it's bey-spirit. second, i do kinda beleve in bey-spirit but i know it as the determination and anxiety to win in a bey battle or the fealing you might get from holding a bey, not a giant beast coming out of a beyblade. third, if you are metioning plastics, you proberbly wont find a wbo tournament that includeds plastic rules (although there was that plastics day and sydney dual tournament thats coming up). fourth, you don't have a rank so chances are, you just play in stinking hasbro stadiums or a bunch of noobs. you will never beat the better players on this site without enough experience and knowlege (and luck and my version of bey-spirit). fith: your calling some the best players in Australia noobs, you are truely asking for it.

I play in empty swimming pools thankyou.

Also it's about time you noobs keep that sarcasm to yourself and battle me. When and where?
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:45 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: I play in empty swimming pools thankyou.

OK guys, at this point there's no reason to continue. This guy is a troll. End of discusion.
Oh I get it, as soon as someone is better then you they are a troll. "Oh I have a 'Beyrank' therefore am better then you". Nice attitude, not going to get you anywhere in the real Beyblade world buddy.
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:51 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: Oh I get it, as soon as someone is better then you they are a troll. "Oh I have a 'Beyrank' therefore am better then you". Nice attitude, not going to get you anywhere in the real Beyblade world buddy.

No, as soon as someone has made several posts that are downright lies. And continues to make stupid and unreallistic posts, then they are a troll.

What is this "Real Beyblade world"? I've only been to every succesfull MFB tournament in Melbourne. I don't know anything about the Beyblade world. D:
lol
what a fail bro
he never said anything about his rank, why bring that up
it has, how did he/she get the rank?

id like to see u in a tourney
really just dont reply back to this for everyone's sake
for u to not embarrass ur self
and for us to deal with u

serouisly. lets just end this story
if u want to prove urself, do it in a tourney
not by words

also i think u would like to keep a not to urself
mythical beast= fiction a real beyblade world= fiction
swimming pool= bad for beyblads
welcome to the real world buddy
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:59 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: lol
what a fail bro
he never said anything about his rank, why bring that up
it has, how did he/she get the rank?

id like to see u in a tourney
really just dont reply back to this for everyone's sake
for u to not embarrass ur self
and for us to deal with u

serouisly. lets just end this story
if u want to prove urself, do it in a tourney
not by words
Sorry I replied back 'Bro'.
"Serouisly" this story is just starting.
Tell me when and where the next tournament is?

nicely said dark blader. tournaments are how you show how good you are. id be shocked if this guy acts like this in real life, seriously, swiming pools!? thats worse than hasbro stadiums, it would ruin the tips, uless he lives in a cartoon where RF wont were out after hours on the concerete.
um in 2 weeks in Sydney burwood

serouisly read around

its funny how u said before u smashed us
u probably havnt been to a wbo tourney before
also its funny u need 6 year training, train a bey, nonsense

also u cant use plastics in tourneys "like ur supposed epic dranzer *cough*"
only mfb
lucky for u the next aus tourney also has a plastic tourney
id like to see this epic bit beast of urs *cough*

u should stop posting for ur own sake, ur going to get warnings, get 10 warnings and u get banned from the website

serouisly were trying to help u

a note to everyone: were kinda/alot spamming this thread
if he posts back, just leave him, he can deal with his own problems
I'll see you there.
No plastics because it is superior? I haven't smashed you guys specifically. I have traveled the east coast before and smashed 100s if not 1000s of bladers. Winning all but once.
(Aug. 29, 2011  9:16 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: No plastics because it is superior?
one, acording to REAL teasts done by REAL people HMS are superior. two, we can't mix systems, thats the main reason we don't use plastics. three, we use MFB cause thats the newest and most avalable system.
(Aug. 29, 2011  9:16 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: I'll see you there.
No plastics because it is superior? I haven't smashed you guys specifically. I have traveled the east coast before and smashed 100s if not 1000s of bladers. Winning all but once.

If this kid turns up, film the entire thing for us all to see.

Thinks he's a hot shot coming here and spamming our thread with his nonsense.

If you are so great with your Dranzer, come down to Melbourne next tournament.
Then you can truly prove yourself against the best of the best.
Kid? I'll bring Spielberg just for you.
I am going to sign up to some tourneys now.
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:57 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2011  8:51 AM)BeybladeKing1 Wrote: Oh I get it, as soon as someone is better then you they are a troll. "Oh I have a 'Beyrank' therefore am better then you". Nice attitude, not going to get you anywhere in the real Beyblade world buddy.

No, as soon as someone has made several posts that are downright lies. And continues to make stupid and unreallistic posts, then they are a troll.

What is this "Real Beyblade world"? I've only been to every succesfull MFB tournament in Melbourne. I don't know anything about the Beyblade world. D:

I second that!
I live in Sydney, NSW. Need more tournaments and events here!!!
There is one next week relax. I try to host as much tournaments as possible in Sydney anyway , but you shouldn't complain about no tournaments it takes a lot of time to do.
wait, a sydney person complaining that there is not enough beyblade tournaments? Omega has just started hosting more cause Sydney had so many.
Im from Melbourne!!!