[Australia] Australian Members: Check in!

[quote pid='1455688' dateline='1534360403']

(Aug. 04, 2018  11:54 AM)Giraton Wrote: Well unfortunately I don't know anyone doing events in the area other than Hasbro and I run a Facebook page devoted to finding out that info so we need a host in the area.

Whats your Facebook page? Would like to follow and also give it my support!
[/quote]

Beyblade Tournaments Australia, we also now have a Twitter, though admittedly I'm not great at running that end. We do a lot in Melbourne actually.
Are there any tournament in Melbourne coming up?
(Sep. 13, 2018  3:37 AM)LightFurySmash Wrote: Are there any tournament in Melbourne coming up?
@[leosama], new blader in your area! Smile
(Sep. 13, 2018  3:37 AM)LightFurySmash Wrote: Are there any tournament in Melbourne coming up?

Ask @[leosama] , leosama knows about the Recent happening in your place !!
Could someone create a tournament around Sydney?
(Oct. 01, 2018  8:27 AM)FLEXISTHEBEST Wrote: Could someone create a tournament around Sydney?

A store called Anime in Abbotsford in Abbotsford holds regular events, I recommend checking them out.
(Oct. 01, 2018  3:42 PM)Giraton Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  8:27 AM)FLEXISTHEBEST Wrote: Could someone create a tournament around Sydney?

A store called Anime in Abbotsford in Abbotsford holds regular events, I recommend checking them out.

Thanks
cowra here but one in Bathurst and orange would do
(Mar. 23, 2009  10:47 AM)arf Wrote: Victoria, Melbourne.

Same
Has anyone been to a tournament here in Australia? Just wantING some feedback on how it went please
(Aug. 15, 2019  9:52 AM)GCbeymum Wrote: Has anyone been to a tournament here in Australia? Just wantING some feedback on how it went please

Yes, I have. It went really well and everyone had lots of fun. We had it in Melbourne at a place called Nekocards. You should try and come but if you can't thats ok
(Aug. 15, 2019  9:54 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2019  9:52 AM)GCbeymum Wrote: Has anyone been to a tournament here in Australia? Just wantING some feedback on how it went please

Yes, I have. It went really well and everyone had lots of fun. We had it in Melbourne at a place called Nekocards. You should try and come but if you can't thats ok

cool im a blader to from Australia cool mate
I'm from WA. There are unofficial children's tournaments organised at the Fremantle Toyworld about 4 or 5 times a year. Information can be found on Facebook on the "Beyblade tournaments WA" page. They're heaps of fun Toyworld provides Hasbro prizes.
However these are for kids and unofficial. I am interested in regular official tournaments for all ages in WA. Are there enough people?? Is anyone else interested????
I live in the Gold Coast!
I’m in Sydney And I Strongly agree That Australia should have tournaments (Only The Beyblade burst championship was done in Perth But that’s besides the point) And I wish WBO changes that
Melbourne please host a tournament there! It's been pretty boring!
I live in Rockhampton a small town in QLD but we have a few players down here just no tourneys to participate in
Uh... ahoy! I'm in Brisbane. However... I'm 34 and just got into it. Still have my Driger F from back in the day as a kid though. I have a feeling I'm too old to be doing this. If so, i'll show myself out...

(Nov. 05, 2019  12:30 PM)utopian blader Wrote: I live in Rockhampton a small town in QLD but we have a few players down here just no tourneys to participate in

How is Rockhampton? I used to live there just over 2.5yrs ago.
(Mar. 22, 2009  6:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well we seem to have a fair amount of members in Aussieland, so I want to set up an event there. Just post here and list what city you live in and we'll try to get this going!

Come to Melbourne, I, a TT (Takara Tomy) Blader want to see how I go with the Aussies!
(Oct. 27, 2019  9:10 AM)Phoenix Striker Wrote: Melbourne please host a tournament there! It's been pretty boring!

theres one at nekocards every sunday its in the city

Everyone in Melbourne post down below please!!!!!!! I want to see how many people are in Melbourne
(Mar. 22, 2009  6:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well we seem to have a fair amount of members in Aussieland, so I want to set up an event there. Just post here and list what city you live in and we'll try to get this going!

It would be AMAZING if there could be one near Dub Vegas (Dubbo) or even a club started up, I'm just here with my Beyblades and I know some AMAZING bladers who are in year 2 or 1, I'm currently 7th grade so please try and do something here.