[Australia] Australian Members: Check in!

(Apr. 12, 2009  7:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Supanova is more of a commercial event, so they're more likely to ignore small groups like us who just want to run something for fun.

Meanies Unhappy they missed out on seeing the best beyblader in the world Smile
who's that
(Apr. 12, 2009  7:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: who's that

me ofcoarse Smile
(Apr. 12, 2009  7:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Speechless You wish.

lol come down to the event later in the year and il show you Smile i wish we really could do that (had the money to do that) i mean testing my skills out against other aussies is definantly good but i wish we could go a step further lol oh well maybe one day.
im with raykon i can just go with him and why is the site blocked on my computer??????????
(Apr. 12, 2009  7:22 AM)josh-jf Wrote: lol come down to the event later in the year and il show you Smile i wish we really could do that (had the money to do that) i mean testing my skills out against other aussies is definantly good but i wish we could go a step further lol oh well maybe one day.

Come on, do you really think you're the best Blader in the world? Better than myself, G, Synesthesia, ZenX, Khel, Blitz, all the other members here with huge collections and years of experience?

(Apr. 12, 2009  7:25 AM)kaifan Wrote: im with raykon i can just go with him and why is the site blocked on my computer??????????

We don't know.
(Apr. 12, 2009  7:07 AM)Raykon Wrote: Animania is a lot smaller then Supanova, and gives us a lot more chance. Supanova is just to big and crowded.
EDIT: I found 2 auzzie beybladers on Youtube and their joining soon..

lol your our star recruiter raykon ive gotten a friend to join to plus im trying to also get one more. lol i even adertised wbo on a yugioh forum i used to use lol so hopefully we can get this thing een more popular down here
(Apr. 12, 2009  7:15 AM)josh-jf Wrote: Meanies Unhappy they missed out on seeing the best beyblader in the world Smile

Could you post some of what you have here, or direct me to a list of what you have if you've already posted:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...on?page=17

Thanks Smile
lol i have a huge collection myself and its been growing oer the last few weeks big time and its continuing to grow (partly thanks to my deal with you brad lol) but the main thing is the blade you use in the stadium lol but im sure your all great bladers and talented not to mention knowledgable Smile But im aslo confident in my skills as well Smile
(Apr. 12, 2009  7:35 AM)josh-jf Wrote: lol i have a huge collection myself and its been growing oer the last few weeks big time and its continuing to grow (partly thanks to my deal with you brad lol) but the main thing is the blade you use in the stadium lol but im sure your all great bladers and talented not to mention knowledgable Smile But im aslo confident in my skills as well Smile

There's a difference between being confident, and delusional.
(Apr. 12, 2009  7:32 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: Could you post some of what you have here, or direct me to a list of what you have if you've already posted:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...on?page=17

Thanks Smile

i could post it now if you wanted or would you rather wait till i get my stuff in? because im getting in like alot.
Guys this doesn't really matter ... Once the two Australian bladers from Youtube have joined I think the turn ourt should be a lot better.
(Apr. 12, 2009  9:20 AM)Raykon Wrote: Guys this doesn't really matter ... Once the two Australian bladers from Youtube have joined I think the turn ourt should be a lot better.

yeah this is looking really excellent and im getting really excited lol a tournament is definantly what ive been waiting for.
Yeah, Tyson is pumped, I made him a combo, it's impressive for what I can do.
Well a tournament is what everyone is waiting for lol haha
Yes, There will be one later in the year wich apparantly alot of other members that cant make it to this one can make it to that one.
Im from 'Aussieland'. Grin
I currently live in Adelaide in South Australia.

Who else is from Adelaide..?
Ultimate blader is, hey do you think you could make it to Bey day in Sydney?
Thats great its good to see. But this was more here for tournaments. Can you make it to sydney for beyday?
(May. 15, 2009  2:26 PM)josh-jf Wrote: Thats great its good to see. But this was more here for tournaments. Can you make it to sydney for beyday?

I doubt it, there is no real way of getting to Sydney. I could say I am going for a holiday.
There are heaps of Auzzie bladers who haven't posted here Uncertain there is around 30 or a bit under now!
Sorry, i know i havnt posted here in a while, but yeh i told josh already, i cant come to beyday, sorry guys i know you wanted me to come. But the september event is a definite for me, and i will have almost all my mfb by then Grin