Attention Maryland Bladers! Location Location Location!

Hey guys. I dunno if this should be in a different thread but I didn't see anywhere else to post this so I hope this is cool. For all my Maryland Bladers! so I know you guys are willing to go to superstar card gaming for events, however as i can't host Saturday events I was wondering, would you guys be willing to drive to a similarly distanced area to play? somewhere like eastern regional park where we had geetster99's birthday tournament. I was thinking of hosting a little closer to home for some events but i want to gauge how people would feel with that before I decide to pursue that idea. Please let me know your thoughts!
(Apr. 12, 2023  3:02 PM)Dragreus111 Wrote: Hey guys. I dunno if this should be in a different thread but I didn't see anywhere else to post this so I hope this is cool. For all my Maryland Bladers! so I know you guys are willing to go to superstar card gaming for events, however as i can't host Saturday events I was wondering, would you guys be willing to drive to a similarly distanced area to play? somewhere like eastern regional park where we had geetster99's birthday tournament. I was thinking of hosting a little closer to home for some events but i want to gauge how people would feel with that before I decide to pursue that idea. Please let me know your thoughts!

The problem with eastern regional is that during the summer you have to reserve the pavilion. It’s not first come first serve.
Thanks for asking! That area is a bit of a haul for me - MLK Park is definitely more ideal during non-winter months!