Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jan. 10, 2019  2:17 PM)Suhasini Wrote: I just saw the Dead Phoenix part information.
But my thought, did anyone notice the description of 0? It says,"boasts with the heaviest weight" and 00 has pretty much outclassed it in weight if I am right? So according to TT, 0 is still the heaviest?
So does that mean 00 has a major glitch in terms of weight? Maybe TT didn't want to make it 25 to 26 grams but less, but the variation is sooo much that what is the real weight I don't know.
So, I would like to know, which is more heavier, 0 or 00? And what is the right weight for 00.
Thanks!

I'm thinking that they reused the description that the 0 disk had before 00 was released, and simply didn't bother to update it.
(Jan. 10, 2019  2:22 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2019  2:17 PM)Suhasini Wrote: I just saw the Dead Phoenix part information.
But my thought, did anyone notice the description of 0? It says,"boasts with the heaviest weight" and 00 has pretty much outclassed it in weight if I am right? So according to TT, 0 is still the heaviest?
So does that mean 00 has a major glitch in terms of weight? Maybe TT didn't want to make it 25 to 26 grams but less, but the variation is sooo much that what is the real weight I don't know.
So, I would like to know, which is more heavier, 0 or 00? And what is the right weight for 00.
Thanks!

I'm thinking that they reused the description that the 0 disk had before 00 was released, and simply didn't bother to update it.
Could be. That also is a very big possibility. 
But any idea about the right weight of 00?
(Jan. 10, 2019  2:26 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jan. 10, 2019  2:22 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm thinking that they reused the description that the 0 disk had before 00 was released, and simply didn't bother to update it.
Could be. That also is a very big possibility. 
But any idea about the right weight of 00?

The "right weight" is a variable because there's so many different weights, and I don't know if anyone's gathered up enough weighing information to actually give us an average to work with. Still, I've seen more 00 disks weigh more than 0 than less, so it seems safe to say that 00 is heavier on average even without a conclusive number to it.
Does anybody know what type of spring Burst drivers use? I think I have a similar spring that I could possibly use in a 3-D printed driver (I'm not too sure how to tear apart my extra Nothing driver yet) but am not sure if there is any specific type of spring used.

Also, is 7 better than 0 and 10 (maybe 00) for stamina (excluding spin-equalizers)? I remember reading a post by The Supreme One mentioning that weight isn't strictly linked to higher stamina (why 7 was used rather than 10), but I have heard differently from other users. Any feedback?
(Jan. 11, 2019  2:08 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Does anybody know what type of spring Burst drivers use? I think I have a similar spring that I could possibly use in a 3-D printed driver (I'm not too sure how to tear apart my extra Nothing driver yet) but am not sure if there is any specific type of spring used.

Also, is 7 better than 0 and 10 (maybe 00) for stamina (excluding spin-equalizers)? I remember reading a post by The Supreme One mentioning that weight isn't strictly linked to higher stamina (why 7 was used rather than 10), but I have heard differently from other users. Any feedback?

To my knowledge 7 has higher Stamina than both on top of a slight boost to burst resistance due to its lower weight, but less Attack and Defense potential. In order from most to least Stamina it goes from 7 to 10 to 0.

00 is going to insert itself in that list somewhere as well, but I haven't gotten it yet and its performance is going to be inconsistent due to its varying weight.
(Jan. 11, 2019  6:48 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2019  2:08 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Does anybody know what type of spring Burst drivers use? I think I have a similar spring that I could possibly use in a 3-D printed driver (I'm not too sure how to tear apart my extra Nothing driver yet) but am not sure if there is any specific type of spring used.

To my knowledge 7 has higher Stamina than both on top of a slight boost to burst resistance due to its lower weight, but less Attack and Defense potential. In order from most to least Stamina it goes from 7 to 10 to 0.

00 is going to insert itself in that list somewhere as well, but I haven't gotten it yet and its performance is going to be inconsistent due to its varying weight.
I think weight varitions with 0/7/10, and balance tuning is going play a bigger role in pure stamina. I personally think 0/7/10 are interchangeable amongst each other with 10 having the most stamina for me, but it could vary for others.
Uuuh... Guys, I think Attack types are useless now. The beys can't even burst anymore. The only competetives now is Defense and Stamina. I think.
well, while the meta has always been centred around stamina types, even more so in burst, that is usually never the case. attack is not top tier right now that doesn't mean they are useless.
there is a reason we are getting more aggressive designs and cho-z system in only attack and balance. plus so far all prime drivers are mostly aggressive.
i believe there is hope for attack yet.(praying for a cho-z longinus!!)
(Jan. 13, 2019  11:30 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: well, while the meta has always been centred around stamina types, even more so in burst, that is usually never the case. attack is not top tier right now that doesn't mean they are useless.
there is a reason we are getting more aggressive designs and cho-z system in only attack and balance. plus so far all prime drivers are mostly aggressive.

I don't really think the prime drivers really help that much with attack types. Sure, they make them harder to burst, but it doesn't really mean anything if the attack type can't burst the stamina/defense type.
(Jan. 13, 2019  11:30 AM)Garvin prime Wrote: there is a reason we are getting more aggressive designs and cho-z system in only attack and balance. plus so far all prime drivers are mostly aggressive.

I have the same thought as you.But I want the flash metal wheel(attack mode),blitz metal wheel(assault mode),variaries(no gimmick) to be redesigned for Burst.Those were top tier for attack.
yeah man, right now if bursting is out the window, then we have to bring in some heavy hitters KO attack like those three sure is the best solution. also if burst stoppers become a thing for defence and stamina(prey to the bey-gods that this doesn't happen) then we need to change the stadiums into smaller and more attack oriented.
I think that while attack type dash drivers help to a degree, they're more KO oriented than they are made out to be?...

Don't get me wrong, I've had some better performance out of Xtreme' over Xtreme, but it usually helps with just burst resistance and inertia of a combo, not burst attack. I've had success with dH Eternal over dH on Xtreme' when facing up against rP Eternal (my dH does not like the launchers, with the prongs sometimes letting it slip and then causing a recoil-affected launch, weakening the launch and making self-KO launches more likely. Sometimes it just happens too, so it's annoying to have to do maybe two or three good launches only to struggle when the recoil throws me off out of nowhere). Additionally, the driver can't help as much against opposite spin matchups when recoil is lowered significantly against smooth layers like hS and CZ-S (which is ovalloid in comparison to Salamander, but still very round). The way Bearing is built also helps these equalizer layers to withstand hits from Xtreme(') unless your weak launch is literally too weak to resist a well timed KO.

However, I have had more success with CZ-V against aH and rP. Salamander is easier to counter with CZ-S I assume, so that doesn't seem like a problem to me (wV couldn't do as much in comparison, but I never got around to replacing my Xtreme due to prices and O2's Xtreme being kind of ugly...)
Xtreme' (and Hunter' to a lesser extent) single-handedly saved Attack in Beyblade Burst.

They increase your KO potential more significantly than bursting, but either way you look at it, Attack is better now than before Xtreme' was released. In the final stage at WBO events in particular, it doesn't matter whether you score a KO or a Burst: both are worth two points.

During my latest trip to Japan back in September/October, stamina was still predominant–and it always will be because there is a higher skill cap to using Attack in Beyblade regardless of how good it is or not–but there was a healthy amount of attack types as well. The format plays a big role in this, though; I saw more of them in their version of Deck Format as well and not as much in regular 1v1 battles (though there was certainly still several instances of Attack in 1v1 battles). It's the same for the WBO.

So, I think it's a bit disingenuous to say that "Attack is Useless" as a blanket statement when really, the context (format, player skill, part availability) plays a huge role in determining how useful Attack is. Looking at things objectively, I personally find it hard to think to myself "Attack is Useless" at this moment. I did back in July, but not now.
Okay. Now, another thing: If the beys cannot burst, why is this generation is called "Burst" anymore?
Attack isn't Useless: Attack is hard. Too many beys have great defense AND great stamina. Attack requires both skill, the right parts and the right opponent beys.
(Jan. 13, 2019  6:01 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: Okay. Now, another thing: If the beys cannot burst, why is this generation is called "Burst" anymore?

I'm getting really tired of hearing this so I'm gonna speak my mind. Cho Z Beys burst sometimes I've seen it. This is how it should've been from the beginning it should be rare for a bey to burst not to make it burst right when they contact in the stadium.
(Jan. 13, 2019  8:37 PM)KnightPro Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2019  6:01 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote: Okay. Now, another thing: If the beys cannot burst, why is this generation is called "Burst" anymore?

I'm getting really tired of hearing this so I'm gonna speak my mind. Cho Z Beys burst sometimes I've seen it. This is how it should've been from the beginning it should be rare for a bey to burst not to make it burst right when they contact in the stadium.

I know
But dash drivers....
From my local tournament, if you have used Chouzetsu Kakusei Layers, you have more chances of Bursting each other (since the Wings easily come out and also easy to push back in).

Dash Drivers do increase Burst Resistance (sometimes to a ridiculous extent when paired with tall-teethed Layers), but with how Bladers equip their Beys nowadays, they do bring back (majorly smash) Attack into the scene aka no more kissing Beyblades.

Some Drivers when worn down also have some Attack potential
Using a Wolborg Spread Orbit against Amaterios Heavy Xtreme' as a test for Classic Format and Wolborg is driving me nuts.
(Jan. 13, 2019  8:39 PM)Geardini1846 Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2019  8:37 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I'm getting really tired of hearing this so I'm gonna speak my mind. Cho Z Beys burst sometimes I've seen it. This is how it should've been from the beginning it should be rare for a bey to burst not to make it burst right when they contact in the stadium.

I know
But dash drivers....

Cho Z Spriggan has Zeta’, yet I have seen it burst a couple of times.
Might have been the case during the God layer era where it was dominated by stamina layers like Sr, mG, dC, and aB.

Dash drivers and burst stoppers have greatly improved the situation. Attack beys have a dramatic reduction in possibility of self-bursts, allowing players to launch them without holding back.

Dash improvements to drivers are reserved to those that are attack type, with some exceptions (Zt’, F’). Even so, none of them have stamina that could rival “true” stamina drivers like O, At, and Et.

Burst stopper beys (ChoA, ChoV, ChoS) are great in their own right - ChoA and ChoV are really great attack types, and when paired with stamina drivers, serve a great role as stationary attackers. They are not unburstable (can still burst even with wings deployed), but are definitely viable.

I have participated in WBBA deck tournaments with two attack types in my deck and have been successful with them. More players are also starting to see attack type’s viability and have started using them.

So no, attack is not useless.
The Tokai Onair B-00 Archer Hercules is an attack type that definitely has a place in competitive battles. There are youtube battles where it took out Dead Hades and Bursted CHO Z Achilles. Attack Types aint dead, these bladers just scared..
They should make a Value forum were people can share trade ideas or ask how much a part is worth and people with more experience or who are better at valuing can share a response

E.X Person 1 "My friend offered me nL layer for my yA sA (shadow amiteiros) layer should I do the trade?
Person 2 "yes/no you should/shouldn't do the trade trade. It seems pretty fair/unfair.(if unfair say a few random parts they could add.)

E.X2 Person 1 "how much is the extend chip worth? looking for money value and other beyblade part value."
E.X2 Person 2 "It is worth __$ and it is worth _________ parts"

Thanks for reading my idea share replies and lets strive to make this happen