[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite!

(Mar. 02, 2017  12:59 AM)Atrain99 Wrote: JRock I think u would be a good organizer

thanks
Alright, so you guys should come up with a date and location/park that works best for all of you, see how many of you would be confirmed, and when you are ready, jrockfreak18, submit your answers to the quiz and submit a tournament in the Schedule An Event forum.
alright i will. And where can i find the quiz?
(Mar. 02, 2017  4:31 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: alright i will. And where can i find the quiz?

Just click on "Become An Organizer" in this section: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyb...ournaments
(Mar. 02, 2017  4:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Just click on "Become An Organizer" in this section: https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyb...ournaments

oh alright. Thanks
i think its coming together. im working on learning what i have to so i can be a organizer
And just to be sure hasbro beyblades are allowed
So I don't know who else is trying to be an organizer but I've taken the test and currently awaiting further notification. I don't know when Jrock would like to hold his tournament but I think a good time to do a tournament is on the week of Momocon. Hopefully you guys are aware of the conventions that are held in Georgia.
Ok while that's going on lets decide on a location
i live in acworth georgia and there are not a lot of tournaments here
Kennesaw mountain could be good

I live in Paulding
(Mar. 15, 2017  9:08 AM)Giriko Wrote: So I don't know who else is trying to be an organizer but I've taken the test and currently awaiting further notification. I don't know when Jrock would like to hold his tournament but I think a good time to do a tournament is on the week of Momocon. Hopefully you guys are aware of the conventions that are held in Georgia.

I have gotten busy and havent had the time to take the organizer test so its awesome that you have. I agree momocon weekend would be a good weekend to have it.
Sounds good and i live in canton
If Momocon weekend works for most folks then hosting it on that Saturday at Centennial Park should work. How many people are still interested in doing this?
Great, if you guys know of others that would like to play then that'd be even better. If we can get at least 8 people to play then we can play a proper tournament.