[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite!

Wait, how come this was never proposed and therefore never approved ? You cannot promote an event which the Committee has not approved.
oh i didnt know it was never proposeed or approved. how do we?
Post in the Event Proposals forum.
where in adams park
Are we still having the tournament or not?
i dont know are we? Pinching_eyes
Well no one said except one person that they had a legal stadium for play and we would probably need another one since it's more than 8 ppl.and then we need 1 more person to judge that can be trusted
Should I bring my Hasbro Lightning Force stadium? I probably shouldn't, since it's not a legal stadium.
sign me up i'm comin
Hello, my two sons would like to be in a tournament. We live two hours south of Atlanta - we saw the posting for a tournament (that happened? did not happen?) yesterday. We would need more notice to come. If you send a private email, I'll give you are email address for notification. What age group is this that's in this thread?

Thank you. Nikki
when is the next tourney in ga?
(Feb. 21, 2011  2:49 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  10:01 PM)Ra Wrote: Hmm how bout 3:00 and do u guys want prizes and anyone gonna sell stuff there .

how many people are coming and how many people have the stadiums.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna sell beyblades and parts there. I will tell the prices at the tournament.
Is anyone going to give out prizes?

Maybe not but when is it
I live in Marietta and I wanna join.

AKA me and my friend play Beyblade at the mini-park outside the CVS off of Johnson Ferry Road every Saturday, and I think it would be a perfect place to hold a tournament.
i want to hold a tourney in GA,My house 4686 ceader park trl.Bring all of your stadiums.and 5 metal faces
(Apr. 24, 2011  5:02 AM)tyson0913 Wrote: i want to hold a tourney in GA,My house 4686 ceader park trl.Bring all of your stadiums.and 5 metal faces
When is it? And I only have one Metal Face.
(Oct. 08, 2010  5:30 AM)ryugaman1 Wrote: i would die to go to tournament so ldrago can win mmmhhaaaaa
i will win
i have pegusus thunder whip and a whipin ldrago

SCUDDLE FOR COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Apr. 24, 2011  6:13 PM)jinglejoe Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2011  5:02 AM)tyson0913 Wrote: i want to hold a tourney in GA,My house 4686 ceader park trl.Bring all of your stadiums.and 5 metal faces
When is it? And I only have one Metal Face.

@ 12:00 pm saturday apr 30,bring ur friends
Sign me up i really can go up for some beyblade sparring
I am searching EVERYWHERE for a Tournament in Alabama! If there is one in AL, then me and my Cyber Pegasus will be there!
(Apr. 23, 2011  11:09 PM)jinglejoe Wrote: I live in Marietta and I wanna join.

AKA me and my friend play Beyblade at the mini-park outside the CVS off of Johnson Ferry Road every Saturday, and I think it would be a perfect place to hold a tournament.

Hi! Do y'all still meet every Saturday? I want to come battle with you. What time? P.S. I also live in Marietta
(Jul. 11, 2010  6:23 PM)bot360 Wrote: when is it putting a date and time might help. BTW i would LOVE a tourney in georgia

(ps. i cant help just a kid.)

i would love 2 compete with u im tyler from dunlap tennesee
(Jul. 11, 2010  6:23 PM)bot360 Wrote: when is it putting a date and time might help. BTW i would LOVE a tourney in georgia

(ps. i cant help just a kid.)

i would love 2 compete with u im tyler from dunlap tennesee
Hey, guys, I'm trying to put together a tournament in Georgia (Kennesaw, most likely). If you're interested in coming, follow the link in my signature and clear it with your parents if you have to.
Sorry for reviving a semi-dead thread, but once again, I'm trying to put together a GA tourney. I made a thread about a possible tourney, but it got closed and I was told to use one of the GA threads.

So, I present you with this: If you'd be willing to come to a tourney in Cumming, GA on either October 1st or 8th, (both are Saturdays) PM me. Smile
I want to make a tourney in Columbus georgia who wants to help me out
(Nov. 12, 2011  4:05 PM)cleediaz1992 Wrote: I want to make a tourney in Columbus georgia who wants to help me out
I'll help you out, I'll see if iBeyblader and Kaiba Hiwatari can help too.

Is htere any tornuments in the central Georgia area, about an hour south of Atlanta?
I've been looking for a tornument near me, and I wanted to go to the one in Cumming, GA, but we were on vacation.
I can't hold my own tornument, no BB-10.
Any Atlanta tornument would be best.