[Atlanta,Georgia] Beybladers Unite!

I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU! And ur friends have to be wbo members to come
srry i cant come itll have to be in the summer and btw ra i dont hate u ok me and my freind use this account its my account but ilet him use it so he hates u not me
WTH do u mean Danny.and rockwolf apology accepted
A proper prefix also contains the country ...
Hey, is it too late to join? I want to come too! I'm going to come and my brother is also. Maybe my sister IDK.
Can we maybe change the place to Swift Cantrell Park? It's a great place and it's pretty big. BTW my bro is WBO member his username is Nazo422. But my sis isn't a WBO member can she still participate?
I live in Atlanta my bro,me, and my friend are up to battle anyone. (I'm 14)
Anyone who isnto on the wbo can't particapate and we can't change location
I would love to participate, but I don't know if there's a category for Bladers over the age of 21, since I'll be 27 on Feb 15.
(Feb. 08, 2011  10:40 PM)Ra Wrote: Anyone who isnto on the wbo can't particapate and we can't change location

Ok well me and Nazo422 will be coming. Count me in! Can't wait! Will there be prizes? How many beys can we bring?
No age limit asmany as u want
(Feb. 09, 2011  9:28 PM)Ra Wrote: No age limit asmany as u want

Glad to know there's no age limit. So, when is it?
26 th this year and we have 16 people right? We'll need 2 of the legal stadis to battle.
Damn, I'll be at work that day. And I was so ready to use my newly created Beys. Oh well...next time.
(Feb. 11, 2011  9:14 PM)Ra Wrote: 26 th this year and we have 16 people right? We'll need 2 of the legal stadis to battle.

Are we going to be using Takara or Hasbro Stadiums? Since you said legal it's most likely Takara. Grin I hope one of them is the attack stadium.
It can be the 27th if u can come
And one is An attack stadium someone is bringing it
im in and i have atleast one other person in
To confirm, the tournament is on February 26, at 3:00 PM. Correct?
I might not be able to make the tournament
yea. just to confirm what park?
adams park
what's the time and date?
(Dec. 23, 2010  10:01 PM)Ra Wrote: Hmm how bout 3:00 and do u guys want prizes and anyone gonna sell stuff there .

how many people are coming and how many people have the stadiums.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna sell beyblades and parts there. I will tell the prices at the tournament.
Is anyone going to give out prizes?
so are we gonna get there before 3:00 and then start the acctual tourny directly at three?