[Atlanta, GA, 2/20/16] Amaterios Atlanta Assault!

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

AMATERIOS ATLANTA ASSAULT!

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 20th, 2016
Hobgood Park-6688 Bells Ferry Rd.
Woodstock, GA
BURST FORMAT followed by
MFB STANDARD FORMAT

Noon-1:00PM: Registration/ Free Play
1:00PM- approximately 2:00PM: Burst
2:00PM- approximately 4:00PM: MFB Standard

Format: We will be having a burst format tournament followed by a MFB standard format tournament, however, it isn't mandatory to participate in both.
If you don't have any burst beys or metal fight beys, do not worry, I will be loaning some of mine out! Smile The Beyblade Burst Official Rulebook can be viewed here.
Also, the Metal fight beyblade Universal Rulebook can be viewed here.

Entry Fee: A $5 one-time entry fee can be paid for each tournament or for $15 you can purchase a Blader Passport which allows you participate in WBO tournaments free of charge for an entire year! This would also allow you entry to both tournaments on this day.

Prizes:For the burst tournament, the prizes will be:
1st Place: Xcalibur Force Xtreme & launcher grip
2nd Place: Wyvern Armed Massive
3rd Place: Valkyrie Spread Survive & purple Beylauncher
Also, the the regular credits and faces will be awarded accordingly. Smile

What's Beyblade Burst?
Beyblade Burst is the brand new, third generation of Beyblade by TAKARA-TOMY! If you are not familiar with Beyblade Burst, please take a look at our Beyblade Channel In-Depth Review Video covering it, the Bey News Thread, or the Beyblade General Forum.

[Image: hSC9Tqh.gif]

Don't forget - the Awakening Amaterios Prize Campaign has begun!

Prove your strength as a Blader by winning the most consecutive battles in a WBO Burst-format tournament to win an exclusive Face, the Shard of Amaterios. Collect 3 Shards of Amaterios to awaken the legendary Beyblade Amaterios Aero Assault and claim it as your own!

Spread the Word!
Are you as excited about the festivities as we are?! If so, be sure to tell your friends about it! And if you haven't already, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!

[Image: twitteric.png] @worldbeyblade [Image: facebookic.png] WorldBeybladeOrganization
Spread the word!

Think you can make it? Post here!
If you think you'll be able to make it out to Amaterios Atlanta Assault, please post here and I will start building an attendance list!

Attendees:
  1. Ingulit
  2. jq10017
  3. ZachBob
  4. BeyBeard
  5. Cj awsome
  6. Marvel Blade
  7. Jrockfreak18
  8. DmanJohnson
  9. Ozzy Dynamite
  10. Jonahblader13
  11. Flipper Awesome
  12. VulcanHoruseous
  13. Vfurious
  14. Pegasis44

Possible Attendees:
  1. Neo
  2. Zancrow
  3. Karj2425
  4. Dark_Mousy

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

9 days 'til the tournament!

@[neo]
@[Zancrow]
@[Dark_Mousy]

Just wanted to check with you guys as a reminder and to see if there were any updates.

Also here is a confirmed list for mfb standard format afterwards.

1. ZachBob
2. BeyBeard
3. DManJohnson
4. Jrockfreak18
5. VulcanHoruseous
6. Ozzy Dynamite
8. Jonahblader13
9. Flipper Awesome

Anyone else interested?
I will participate too will I have to pay 5 dollars again
(Feb. 11, 2016  10:32 PM)jq10017 Wrote: I will participate too will I have to pay 5 dollars again

If you bought a Blader Passport, than no. If not, than you do. I would recommend buying a Blader Passport ;D

Good luck with the event, @[ZachBob]! Smile
Hey Zachbob I'm sorry but I wont be able to attend this one because of my school schedule and current workload.I'm sorry for the inconvenience.Unhappy
I wish I could go but i don't have a ride and I don't have money
(Feb. 11, 2016  10:32 PM)jq10017 Wrote: I will participate too will I have to pay 5 dollars again

Yes, and I would suggest buying a Blader passport also, I have a feeling that there will be more tournaments near Atlanta soon.

(Feb. 12, 2016  2:28 AM)ZKamikaze Wrote: Hey Zachbob I'm sorry but I wont be able to attend this one because of my school schedule and current workload.I'm sorry for the inconvenience.Unhappy

Sorry you can't make it, ZK, but it's understandable, school should come first. Smile hopefully you can come next time.

(Feb. 12, 2016  3:02 AM)SythKronos Wrote: I wish I could go but i don't have a ride and I don't have money
Unhappy sorry buddy, I hope you can work something out. I'll make sure to let you know when there is another tournament in the area.
(Feb. 14, 2016  3:16 AM)Cj awsome Wrote: I will be there

Awesome! I will add you to the list of Attendees. Smile
The prizes are in! Grin

[Image: 2pt4c9v.jpg]

Also, it is confirmed that we will be having a MFB standard format tournament after burst! I updated the OP with details.
(Feb. 15, 2016  6:58 PM)Ingulit Wrote: I can confirm I will be there! Can't wait Grin

Whaaaat?! Awesome, man! I'm glad to hear that! Grin
Cant wait! and looks like i need to get a passport also
I wiil be able to make it for burst but now I can't come to the metal fight sorry.CryingConfused
I am also coming hope to see you there zachbob
I cant wait zachbob
I really hope me and my valkrye wing accel can win this tournament i hope i win xcaliber force extreme see you there let it rip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well the evil of all evil will be unleashed at this tournament go deathsyther ha ha!
Awesome, guys! That's 14 people confirmed now. Smile

If someone could bring an extra burst stadium and BB-10 that would be great. Grin
I'll Bring my burst stadium! Check your hangouts ZachBob
cant wait to see you there zachbob and other fellow bladersCute
cant wait deathsythers hungry to destroy and burst other beysXD
Talk to person taking me and I am for sure able to go to the metal fight tournament. Am I allowed to use meteokaiser let dragon with a metal WB performance tip or big bang pegasis with metal performance tip.
(Feb. 17, 2016  3:57 AM)jq10017 Wrote: Talk to person taking me and I am for sure able to go to the metal fight tournament. Am I allowed to use meteokaiser let dragon with a metal WB performance tip or big bang pegasis with metal performance tip.

Ok, awesome!

If you're referring to the rapidity metal performance tips, then no. Only official Takara-Tomy, hasbro, and sono-kong parts are legal to use in tournaments.