[Atlanta, GA, 2/20/16] Amaterios Atlanta Assault!

on
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

AMATERIOS ATLANTA ASSAULT!

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 20th, 2016
Hobgood Park-6688 Bells Ferry Rd.
Woodstock, GA
BURST FORMAT followed by
MFB STANDARD FORMAT

Noon-1:00PM: Registration/ Free Play
1:00PM- approximately 2:00PM: Burst
2:00PM- approximately 4:00PM: MFB Standard

Format: We will be having a burst format tournament followed by a MFB standard format tournament, however, it isn't mandatory to participate in both.
If you don't have any burst beys or metal fight beys, do not worry, I will be loaning some of mine out! Smile The Beyblade Burst Official Rulebook can be viewed here.
Also, the Metal fight beyblade Universal Rulebook can be viewed here.

Entry Fee: A $5 one-time entry fee can be paid for each tournament or for $15 you can purchase a Blader Passport which allows you participate in WBO tournaments free of charge for an entire year! This would also allow you entry to both tournaments on this day.

Prizes:For the burst tournament, the prizes will be:
1st Place: Xcalibur Force Xtreme & launcher grip
2nd Place: Wyvern Armed Massive
3rd Place: Valkyrie Spread Survive & purple Beylauncher
Also, the the regular credits and faces will be awarded accordingly. Smile

What's Beyblade Burst?
Beyblade Burst is the brand new, third generation of Beyblade by TAKARA-TOMY! If you are not familiar with Beyblade Burst, please take a look at our Beyblade Channel In-Depth Review Video covering it, the Bey News Thread, or the Beyblade General Forum.

[Image: hSC9Tqh.gif]

Don't forget - the Awakening Amaterios Prize Campaign has begun!

Prove your strength as a Blader by winning the most consecutive battles in a WBO Burst-format tournament to win an exclusive Face, the Shard of Amaterios. Collect 3 Shards of Amaterios to awaken the legendary Beyblade Amaterios Aero Assault and claim it as your own!

Spread the Word!
Are you as excited about the festivities as we are?! If so, be sure to tell your friends about it! And if you haven't already, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!

[Image: twitteric.png] @worldbeyblade [Image: facebookic.png] WorldBeybladeOrganization
Spread the word!

Think you can make it? Post here!
If you think you'll be able to make it out to Amaterios Atlanta Assault, please post here and I will start building an attendance list!

Attendees:
  1. Ingulit
  2. jq10017
  3. ZachBob
  4. BeyBeard
  5. Cj awsome
  6. Marvel Blade
  7. Jrockfreak18
  8. DmanJohnson
  9. Ozzy Dynamite
  10. Jonahblader13
  11. Flipper Awesome
  12. VulcanHoruseous
  13. Vfurious
  14. Pegasis44

Possible Attendees:
  1. Neo
  2. Zancrow
  3. Karj2425
  4. Dark_Mousy

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Hey! Yeah its only about a 2 hour drive so ima coming ! i sadly sold all of my metal face about a year ago so i might need to use someones if possible.
Good luck everyone! Thanks for hosting this, ZachBob.
First Atlanta tourney's a go! Good luck with it and put me on the maybes as well.
(Jan. 13, 2016  3:27 PM)VulcanHoruseous Wrote: Hey! Yeah its only about a 2 hour drive so ima coming ! i sadly sold all of my metal face about a year ago so i might need to use someones if possible.

Why would you need metal faces? This is a burst format tournament.
(Jan. 13, 2016  4:20 PM)Myth Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2016  3:27 PM)VulcanHoruseous Wrote: Hey! Yeah its only about a 2 hour drive so ima coming ! i sadly sold all of my metal face about a year ago so i might need to use someones if possible.

Why would you need metal faces? This is a burst format tournament.

ZachBob told me there might be a mfb afterwrds.

Im also bringing a friend who will be in the tournament .
That's awesome that you're bringing a friend, Vulcan! And i'll be happy to let you let you borrow bursts, metal faces, and any of my other mfb parts if we do end up playing mfb afterwards.
Change my brother and I to maybe. When I get the schedule I need, I will make it official.
Got it, Jonah. Hope your schedule works out.

And Marvel Blade, I moved you to the confirmed list.

Everyone remember, try to bring friends! We need 7-8 people for an official tournament and we might always have a no-show(tsk-tsk). The more the better!
Hey I am Vulcan Horuseous friend, I am coming you can change Vulcans friend to my name
(Jan. 15, 2016  3:51 PM)Ozzy Dynamite Wrote: Hey I am Vulcan Horuseous friend, I am coming you can change Vulcans friend to my name

Yes this is my friend. Just comfriming this for you guys.
two quick questions. do i need to have more than one burst bey? and do I need to bring any of my metal bey with me?
(Jan. 24, 2016  1:14 AM)jrockfreak18 Wrote: two quick questions. do i need to have more than one burst bey? and do I need to bring any of my metal bey with me?

I have a lot of burst beys that I'm able to share with everyone but if you want something specific, probably go ahead and pick it up. And bring any beys that you want! We can always play some battles on the side or if enough people are interested we could maybe have an official mfb event directly after burst.

Who all would be interested in sticking around for a metal fight tournament afterwards?
Awesome! I think a mfb tournament could be fun also
Hi there. I'm from Malaysia. And I'm using diablo nemesis can I entered the tournament? I don't really follow the series's so I don't know from what season is my beyblade.
(Jan. 25, 2016  6:43 PM)Dreamblader27 Wrote: Hi there. I'm from Malaysia. And I'm using diablo nemesis can I entered the tournament? I don't really follow the series's so I don't know from what season is my beyblade.

Since this tournament is USA, I don't think you're going to enter it anyway, yes?

Each tournament has its own format with its own rules.
Wow this is exciting! I might be able to go to this one!
Awesome, ZK, We hope you can make it! Let me know if you have any questions. Smile I'll go ahead and throw you on the maybe list... which is about to outgrow the confirmed list :p
Unfortunately I won't be able to attend. Sorry for the inconvenience.
(Feb. 01, 2016  3:36 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Unfortunately I won't be able to attend. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sorry to hear that, bud. I'd be down to help with organizing/hosting the next TN tournament if you would like. Smile
(Feb. 03, 2016  8:55 PM)linkbros21 Wrote: Hi is ok to use metal saga

As it says in the original post, this is a Burst-format event. Only Beyblade Burst products can be used.
Cause Ivan not go to Canada so I need a tournament near Hialeah or Miami or Orlando or anlanta

Oh I do not have a bet blade burst Unhappy

When will you host a tournament in hialeah

And the time is wrong it is 3 12

Also will you have metal saga tournements

Oh and hi Zachary bob

Man I suck at typing with the ipad

You know what I gonna try and get a beyblade burst to try >Unhappy
I updated the OP and added a format section that also has a link to the new rulebook.

Just so everyone knows, i'm still open to having a MFB Standard or Limited tournament after the burst tournament if enough people confirm that they will stay.