At what university do you go to/want to go to

I am considering University of Toledo Ohio. or Ohio University. Since I am a football player who has grown up loving the MAC this is where i want to play football. I a a good WR which will get e in to UT easily and i have a 3.2 GPA. If I don't get drafted in the NFL....Bar exam here i come! (Let it be known UT has a great Law school....not sre about OU)
I'm nowhere near going to collage, but I'm going to USC home of the Gamecocks!!! I'm mostly going to play football (Linebacker+ 2nd string WR), and I'm going to play 2 positons because I can catch and I break through the line.

*** Note this is South Carolina not Southern California.
im going to duke university
i'm going to uconn in connecticut mainly for football, but i would also like to learn there too, is anyone else going to uconn or plans on going there?
I'm studying for Michigan now and, it's going to be tough 3.8 GPA might not get me anywhere with a big school like them I've never got anything worse than an A- though..
I want to go to Harvard but it doesn't look like it will happen now XD

Edit: ( I got a level 3.6 average.)
Oxford!!
I want to go to london school of economics and study, well... economics!!!
But i will probably end up being a doctor like my parents :-( if that happens i'd like to go to cambridge or delhi university
I want to go to Oxford and become a Physiotherapist
I currently go to a community college called Wyndham Cottage studying my year 11 and 12 with exterior courses, I have my cert 2 in hospitality, IT, and financing. I'm only fifteen.
I'm going to visit the University of Windsor this summer, and the University of Northern Michigan later. Those are really the two I'm considering right now. However, I still need to bump my GPA up another .2 points. I don't think a 3.1 will get many scholarships, no matter how high I score on the ACT. I thought about applying to Brown, but I can't afford to go. Then I figured "Do it for the bragging rights of being the first ever student from my school to be accepted into an Ivy League school!" But that's really egotistical, and a waste of an application fee.

As for sports, I've largely given up on playing football in college. I expected to grow by now, but I'm still too short. And too thin and light. Especially to play quarterback, and I'm not good at any other position. Plus, my head's health is already shoddy. A concussion at this point would be more than slightly devastating.
I want to go to Oxford university.
Oxford is kinda expensive, no? I'd say have a backup plan, though it's nice you have ambition. (And try for at least 1 3.8 GPA in high school and a 30 on the ACT. Oxford and other really good schools don't buy the "I'm not good at tests" crud.) Someone I know just tried to explain to some University of Chicago officials that he was bad at testing. They laughed in his face.
If you don't score high on entrant proficiency exams, you're not getting into any school that isn't a tech school or community college.
Yeah. Unfortunately, people disregard this with the same tired excuse: "Not everyone is good at testing." It's kind of a shame. I understand that, but some people just don't try, and fall back on that excuse whenever things go wrong. (If you suck at testing, then what will you do on exam weeks? Cheat?)
Most schools actually worth attending, and especially ones involving serious degrees such as the Medical field of study, will actually overlook a GPA that is less than favorable if your appropriate exams(such as the MCATS) come back well enough. Likewise, you could have a GPA of nine million, but if you blow that test, you're out of the running.
Nine million? I wish I had a GPA that high. I also find it annoying that some colleges are dominated by the athletes. Namely places like USC. I understand the fact that sports can bring in loads of money, but sports should not be your main selling point.
Any college based on athletics rather than academia is just a festering wound in the collegiac circuit.
Exactly. I've seen "student-athletes" with GPAs of 0.9 or so getting into LSU or a bunch of big-name colleges, while some of the better schools get almost no money from their athletics department because, well, they kinda suck. And it seems so random. What if this school hadn't got that player that everyone wanted to play with? Then they don't win games, and have to rely on academics. I think there should be a GPA minimum on athletic scholarships. Personally, of course. I know a guy who got a 13 on the ACT and still got into Southern Illinois on a full-ride scholarship. For the rest of us, we need a 17 to be considered.
I am a bit of a biased source on that subject - I do not believe athletic scholarships should exist at all, nor that sports should be nearly as big of a deal in the west as they are.
(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
I want to go to Ole Miss Cute A.K.A. University of Mississippi!
It's pretty close to Georgia (where I live), so I would be able to visit my family more often, it has courses in what I'm currently interested in pursuing as my career, and it's just absolutely beautiful.
But who knows, a lot of things could change in the future Smile
I might want to go to Cornell university but I might decide to go somewhere else...
I'm in the process of applying to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill for admission in Fall of 2013. From there I'll be applying to the university's School of Journalism and Mass Communication, which is a pretty prestigious program here in the states, especially among Journalism students.

I've been dreaming about going to this school for a year or longer, and I'm really hoping I get accepted into both the university and the Journalism program. In the meantime, I'm finishing my Associate of Arts at a community college to transfer & enter UNC as a Junior.

Fingers crossed!