Assassin's Creed

DormantSpirit Wrote:I dunno, I don't have this game, but I thought the trailer kinda resembled Ninja Gaiden in gameplay.

From what I've seen, the gameplay is NOWHERE near like Ninja Gaiden.

Ninja Gaiden is a hack and slash action game. Assassins Creed is more of a stealth game than anything.
DormantSpirit Wrote:I dunno, I don't have this game, but I thought the trailer kinda resembled Ninja Gaiden in gameplay.
You are blind.
Absolutely amazing. I played my friend's account and did the mission where you kill the slaver in Jerusalem. The graphics were stunning and the fighting was fun. I'm hoping to play through the campaign on my own at one point.
alright so i tookt he plunge and ordered this for myself for christmas

dammit bobby, you better be right about this game
lmfao

Well I warned you ahead of time: It does get repetitive and frustrating sometimes. But if you go into it expecting that you'll be prepared and it won't bother you all that much.

But yeah, definitely pay attention to the dialog throughout or you're going to be totally lost for 95% of the game's carp epic story.
ЯOAN Wrote:lmfao

Well I warned you ahead of time: It does get repetitive and frustrating sometimes. But if you go into it expecting that you'll be prepared and it won't bother you all that much.

But yeah, definitely pay attention to the dialog throughout or you're going to be totally lost for 95% of the game's carp epic story.

i'm fine with repetitiveness, but how is it frustrating?

oh, and for the mario-fag in you, i ordered SMG too lol
Well a few of the Informant missions are carp hard.

Particularly the ones where you have to assassinate X number of targets in 3 minutes.

Towards the end of the game I was just avoiding the Informant missions altogether. The Pickpocket, Eavesdropping and Interrogation missions are much easier. Make sure you go for those because the Informant missions are just carp. You have to do these other things for the Informants too where you have to collect X number of flags scattered around the city in a certain amount of time, and while the flags follow a general trail, it's still frustrating because sometimes you will walk right next to a flag and it won't register that you touched it and due to the auto jumping Altair will keep jumping and you'll have to turn around which carp you on the time limit.

Yeah. Just avoid the Informants. lmao

hey i thought epic story lines to you are horribly complicated?
sam Wrote:

What the carp are you even talking about?

Aside from that, AC's story is complicated, which is why I was telling him to pay attention to the dialog so he wouldn't miss important stuff.
ЯOAN Wrote:
sam Wrote:

What the carp are you even talking about?

Aside from that, AC's story is complicated, which is why I was telling him to pay attention to the dialog so he wouldn't miss important stuff.
lol metal gear calm down

i cannot wait to play this

damn ps3 savings are killing me Unhappy
Metal Gear Solid's story is ridiculously convoluted simply for the sake of being so.

I've read so much carp to try and understand it and I still don't. :\
How frustrating was that final assassination in Acre! XD

I'm such a careless and rash assassin.
Ominous Wrote:How frustrating was that final assassination in Acre! XD

I'm such a careless and rash assassin.

You mean the one where they were burning books and you had to figure out which target was the real one? Yeah, that assassination sucked total carp.
No, not that one!

The one where the guy went totally paranoid and isolated himself in his ship docked in the harbor.
Ominous Wrote:No, not that one!

The one where the guy went totally paranoid and isolated himself in his ship docked in the harbor.

You had trouble with that one? I honestly thought it was pretty damn easy.

How did you go about doing it? I snuck around the northern edge using the boats/guard platforms/posts in the water throwing knives at the guards/drunks to clear the path then got right up next to the ship. I waited for him to turn his head and walk the other way then dashed on board, snuck up behind him with the hidden blade and *BAM*. Done.

I had so much more trouble with the burning books one, augh.
The book burner was fine for me. The thing with the harbor with me was that I went from post to post at full speed, and couldn't be bothered to take my time. XD

The assassination in the barracks in Acre (the usurper to King Richard) was also quite something. SO MANY GUARDS.

I've gotten quite skilled at facing multiple guards though. I also enjoy the informant side-quests, as they provide a nice change of pace from the usual pickpocket/eavesdrop/interrogate methods.
ЯOAN Wrote:Metal Gear Solid's story is ridiculously convoluted simply for the sake of being so.

No they don't do it just for the sake of doing it.

MPO did but that game should be forgotten about.

just play 1, 2, and 3 in order, watch the cutscenes and its not hard to get.

hell i got mgs2 the most convoluted one even though i hadn't played a mgs game before rofl
ЯOAN Wrote:Metal Gear Solid's story is ridiculously convoluted simply for the sake of being so.

MGS 2 was the first mgs i played, and i had no problems understanding the story..
I heard the next game is based in 2012 so I bet that one will be good as well.
Litrid Wrote:I heard the next game is based in 2012 so I bet that one will be good as well.
SPOILAS NIGGAS CLOSE YO EYEBALLZ

isn't this one based in 2012?
sam Wrote:
Litrid Wrote:I heard the next game is based in 2012 so I bet that one will be good as well.
SPOILAS NIGGAS CLOSE YO EYEBALLZ

isn't this one based in 2012?

no.....its based in ancient Jerusalem.
So what's the story behind this Assassinator..? He kills what..? Kings, Christians, Skateboarders..? Rofl..
He kills whomever his guild leader orders him to.

The point is that you question these killings the entire game. Wink