World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Assassin's Creed - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Assassin's Creed (/Thread-Assassin-s-Creed)

Pages: 1 2 3

Assassin's Creed - Ominous - Nov. 13, 2007

Discuss

RE: Assassin's Creed - Roan - Nov. 13, 2007

I'm still on the fence about this game.

The fact that the reviews are embargoed until release day really isn't helping.

:\

RE: Assassin's Creed - Ominous - Nov. 13, 2007

The trailers are definitely doing it justice though!

Reviews of the demo are generally good as well.

RE: Assassin's Creed - Ichida - Nov. 13, 2007

http://cad-comic.com/comic.php?d=2007-11-12

Of course there's a creed.

RE: Assassin's Creed - Bey Brad - Nov. 13, 2007

Ichida Wrote:http://cad-comic.com/comic.php?d=2007-11-12

Of course there's a creed.

as usual cad never fails to disappoint

RE: Assassin's Creed - sam's temp - Nov. 13, 2007

is it still buggy and overall low quality tech wise or has that been fixed.

cause it was horribly choppy in the e3 demo...

RE: Assassin's Creed - Roan - Nov. 13, 2007

Well, the reviews are out and things appear to have turned out as I feared...

From the 1Up Review (They gave it a 7/10):

"Or at least until you get sick of it -- which will likely happen very quickly. The fault of Creed's game structure isn't what you do -- gathering intel and conducting hits is actually pretty sweet. The repetition of these actions, however, is severely bitter. I kept waiting for a changeup of the objectives, and, well, that never happened. From the first hit to the last, you go through the same motions over and over and over...find the viewpoints, do the investigation missions, and take out the final target. It got to the point where I only did the minimum amount of investigation tasks needed to perform each kill. To make things worse, despite Ubisoft's faithfulness to history, the three cities of Acre, Damascus, and Jerusalem are practically the same. Do they have different people populating them? Yes. Do they have different buildings? Yep. Do they have different color tints to remind you that you're actually in a different environment? Uh-huh. But do they actually play any differently? Not at all."

I'm renting this. I'll decide if I want it or not from there.

Hit the link for the full review:

http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3164319

RE: Assassin's Creed - Roan - Nov. 29, 2007

Double post.

I got the game today and played it for about two hours. I just finished the first assassination in Damascus. So far I'm really digging it.

The graphics are just... Wow. I'm only playing in 480p and it still looks amazing. I've never seen a game with such incredible draw distance. There's seriously little to no pop-in.

The story so far is pretty engaging, albeit a bit confusing since it skips around memories so much.

So far I like it, but we'll see how I feel after about the 4th assassination or so. lol

RE: Assassin's Creed - Ominous - Nov. 29, 2007

I've gone through the entire game. The assassinations definitely get more complex in terms of execution with each new one you do, and the plot definitely thickens. Eventually you start questioning everything.

RE: Assassin's Creed - PRINCEcharming - Nov. 30, 2007

It's got window boxes that look like Optimus Prime, it's got to be made of win.

RE: Assassin's Creed - Blue - Dec. 01, 2007

I have friends at work raving about how sick this game is.
haven't got a chance to play it.

Part of what makes this game so go is freerunning on any and all buildings while it looks very natural. I'll pick it up when i get a ps3

RE: Assassin's Creed - Tototototototo - Dec. 01, 2007

So apparently, some dudes at IGN got really pissed off because they thought Gabe from Penny Arcade was talking smack about their review. Then Gabe says he wasn't even talking about them. Shut DOWN!

Penny Arcade - 1
IGN - Zeroesville

RE: Assassin's Creed - Roan - Dec. 05, 2007

Well I just started gathering intel for the 7th assassination and man...

I'm so glad I bought this game. I was totally skeptical at first and was seriously considering passing on it, but I'm so glad I didn't.

Sure the missions get incredibly repetitive leading up to the kill but the plot and the presentation and everything else about the game more than makes up for it. I'm totally digging the story, especially now that they're starting to tie Altair and Desmond together. I can't wait to see the ending of this game, even though I know it's going to be a total carp cliff hanger because a sequel is already in the works.

DAMN YOU PLANNED TRILOGIES, DAMN YOUUUUU

T_T

RE: Assassin's Creed - SK - Dec. 05, 2007

my friend keeps talking about this game, i thought he was just exagerating (sp? lol) that it was so good, but after reading some of the comments here I think he was right

def gonna buy it once I get PS3

RE: Assassin's Creed - G - Dec. 05, 2007

On tv I thought House was on, but it was a commercial for this Uncertain

RE: Assassin's Creed - Ominous - Dec. 05, 2007

House doesn't go into reruns; he re-saves lives.

RE: Assassin's Creed - Katashi - Dec. 07, 2007

I hear random assassinations of guards helps spice things up. But then again, my friend is one of those guys that likes to take on twenty guys at once (I think that's an Achievement...). Meh, I should be playing this come next Friday.

RE: Assassin's Creed - Roan - Dec. 07, 2007

Auhguisdhgisfhgjdfhgjkfdguifdhg

I just beat the game and, as predicted, TOTAL carp CLIFF HANGER AUGH.

But yeah, to anyone skeptical all I have to say is this: BUY THE GAME.

Even though the game play bits get a little repetitive and stale sometimes, the ambitious and awesome controls and story more than make up for it.

However, having said that, anyone with strong Christian religious beliefs will likely have beef with this game. Lips_sealed

RE: Assassin's Creed - sam's temp - Dec. 07, 2007

ЯOAN Wrote:Auhguisdhgisfhgjdfhgjkfdguifdhg

I just beat the game and, as predicted, TOTAL carp CLIFF HANGER AUGH.

But yeah, to anyone skeptical all I have to say is this: BUY THE GAME.

Even though the game play bits get a little repetitive and stale sometimes, the ambitious and awesome controls and story more than make up for it.

However, having said that, anyone with strong Christian religious beliefs will likely have beef with this game. Lips_sealed
[Image: god_warrior1.jpg]

RE: Assassin's Creed - Ominous - Dec. 07, 2007

ЯOAN Wrote:However, having said that, anyone with strong Christian religious beliefs will likely have beef with this game. Lips_sealed

I didn't have any beef with it.

RE: Assassin's Creed - Litrid - Dec. 07, 2007

This game does look fun I wouldn't mind playing it. One question? can you kill anybody like go behind a random person and stab them in the back?

Litrid Wrote:This game does look fun I wouldn't mind playing it. One question? can you kill anybody like go behind a random person and stab them in the back?

Yes.

RE: Assassin's Creed - Roan - Dec. 07, 2007

Litrid Wrote:This game does look fun I wouldn't mind playing it. One question? can you kill anybody like go behind a random person and stab them in the back?

Yeah, but unless you feel like running from the guards for 10 minutes afterwards, I wouldn't recommend it.

Besides, killing innocents takes down your health. D:

ЯOAN Wrote:

Yeah, but unless you feel like running from the guards for 10 minutes afterwards, I wouldn't recommend it.

Besides, killing innocents takes down your health. D:

If you're discreet about killing then you won't get chased. Also, if you are replaying a level you have already completed, killing civilians will not decrease your health.

Sometimes when going through the missions where I'm trying to rescue civilians being harassed, I seem to tackle and kill innocents with my hidden blade (which causes laughs from my audience).

RE: Assassin's Creed - DormantSpirit - Dec. 09, 2007

I dunno, I don't have this game, but I thought the trailer kinda resembled Ninja Gaiden in gameplay.