Assassin's Creed III

As you've heard, this game is coming out October 31, 2012.

Discuss, discuss!

The new assassin's name is Connor, a Native American. This game takes place during the American Revolution. I'm not pre-ordering it, personally, yet, because I'm not sure whether it has multiplayer yet. It may not have it, since multiplayer hasn't been definitely announced yet.

You get an exclusive limited edition Assassin's Creed III steelbook case, with art by Alex Ross, by pre-ordering the game.
I saw the commercial for this game on G4.
I saw dudes with revolutionary war outfits like you said so it is a little closer to our time than it was in Assassin's Creed II and Brotherhood.
It looks epic!!!
I'll be posting more info from my GameInformer too, since the last one I got had a lot of info on it.
Are the people he is 'assassinating' american or english?
They're the British Redcoats that Connor's assassinating.
very old news but waiting for it last part of assassin's creed series
I'm getting it nearly, JUST because of the case LOL.
It's a really nice case and I like AC games.
assassins creed serious is very interesting i know everything about it and completed all parts 100%
I actually heard from a friend that they used a new game engine. It lets (i think) 500 objects to move with causing malfunction...

Connor's real name is Ratohnhaké:ton, or something like that. My friend just told me about that, BTW
With the fact that they've had multiplayer for the past 2-3 ACgames (can't remember if AC II had it) you could probably assume there will be multiplayer in this one..
and I almost pre-ordered this my last time at Gamestop, but I was more excited for Naruto Shippuden, so I pre-ordered it instead and I'm lovin it lol kind of off topic.
(Mar. 20, 2012  9:47 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: As you've heard, this game is coming out October 31, 2012.

Discuss, discuss!

The new assassin's name is Connor, a Native American. This game takes place during the American Revolution. I'm not pre-ordering it, personally, yet, because I'm not sure whether it has multiplayer yet. It may not have it, since multiplayer hasn't been definitely announced yet.

You get an exclusive limited edition Assassin's Creed III steelbook case, with art by Alex Ross, by pre-ordering the game.
Really? I personally hate the mutliplayer on AC, as I find it gets boring after a while, so I'm looking more forward for the campaign.
For me, the multiplayer is actually the most fun part of the game, since after all, the campaign mode does end, and after that, all you have to do is get weapons, money, and get Full Synch on the missions, and that's it.

Who knows, they may add a few nice changes to this game for multiplayer if they do have multiplayer.

I'm actually a bit confused about the case, is it just a case for the game, or is it a steel book? I really don't think it's worth just pre-ordering it if that's all you get. Unlike ACR, you got the Ottoman Jester, Vlad the Impaler's Sword, and a few more things, that I can't remember at the moment. But compared to the bonus that's included with this game, it's not enough to make me pre-order it.

I think they may come out with more pre-order bonuses, but until then, I'm going to wait, since I rarely pre-order unless it comes with a good bonus.
I have to get this game
Then pre-order it! You'll after all get the steelbook. I just wish we would know whether it has multiplayer, because without it, I think it'll suck, besides the campaign.
I'm pre-ordering this, no matter what. The campaign usually takes me around 2 months (I know I'm bad), then I go play around with the game. The fun just never ends when you're killing people assassin like and it's all realistic. And, IIRC, Connor uses a hatchet.
Lol, campaign is fun, but since ACR to me had no replay value, I'm kind of skeptical.
I'm actually a bit dissapointed they decided to introduce another ancestor. I was hoping 3 would take place from the entirety of Desmonds POV. But hearing the name of Alex Ross has interested me into pre ordering. >.>
I'm starting to doubt myself that there will be multiplayer. It was a hit.

I have to admit, that steel book cover is amazing.
They've had MP since Brotherhood so I doubt they'd just remove it.

Alex Ross did some good art work during his Batman runs. :p
I didn't know he drew Batman. I didn't even know he existed XD
Having been a fan of Batman since I was a wee little one...I noticed the name right away. If you google him it should bring up a lit of what he drew.

It's gonna be odd not stepping back into Ezio's shoes.
check out this trailer
That kill at 0:32 was brutal! LOVE IT! XD

This is actually my favorite war, like I've constantly said, so I will be getting this eventually.

I just wonder how this ancestor relates to Desmond.
Assassin Creed II is awsome! (my name has the Assassin on it : P)
The story is much longer then brotherhood and it is more funner.
apparently Connor's not having a hidden blade is this true?
(I'm a noob when it comes to assassins creed)
But he gets that tomahawk, which is fitting since it has the word "hawk" in it!