Ask a question, get an answer!

Well, no. I will probably organize some giveaway eventually to get rid of them.
You giveing one to Elmo and you don't know him. Dude you have 30 and you say you do anything so I can take one off of your hand.
Beyblade14 Wrote:You giveing one to Elmo and you don't know him. Dude you have 30 and you say you do anything so I can take one off of your hand.

Thanks, but now I'm pretty sure I'm going to make sure I never give you one because you're being a pushy jerk about it. No, I don't know Elmo personally, but I'd like to think we're friends on some level, and he's given to the community. Maybe when you contribute something productive I'd consider it.
I am sorry. I gave you people News about BeyBlade comeing to CN but oh well, gGoodbye to you all. People on this forum getting Tired of me Anyway.Unhappy
Beyblade14 Wrote:I am sorry. I gave you people News about BeyBlade comeing to CN but oh well, gGoodbye to you all. People on this forum getting Tired of me Anyway.Unhappy

It was old news, it's been on the Wikipedia page for a while. Nobody asked you to leave, but asking complete strangers to send you free stuff for no good reason is pretty rude. If you want stuff, maybe you should trade for it.
yeah relax, there was little harm in asking initially, but when someone denies giving you something for free, it's rude to keep pressuring them.

Tamer Brad Wrote:I honestly have like 30 Dranzer V2s, I'm willing to do just about anything to get rid of them.
It's not hard to understand that this isn't to be taken literally, that he would start giving them all away.

just clarifying, so you and brad can leave it be now.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Well, no. I will probably organize some giveaway eventually to get rid of them.

BND!
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Well, no. I will probably organize some giveaway eventually to get rid of them.

BND!

Hahaha, you can expect me to be throwing around carp as usual.
Well I lied about everything I Don't have any BeyBlade Now but I getting some BeyBlades but don't know when. Also the New York Tournament thing is True but After that My Dranzer got Broken by a Guy.
Beyblade14 Wrote:Well I lied about everything I Don't have any BeyBlade Now but I getting some BeyBlades but don't know when. Also the New York Tournament thing is True but After that My Dranzer got Broken by a Guy.

You said earlier that your Dranzer just had a "weird shape". Could you be lying about everything?

Eh, I hate it when someone decides to be nice to a certain person, for personal reasons or whatever it is, and other people try to take advantage of them
Fine you got it I Lie About Every Singlee Thing, When I First Joined I diden't have any BeyBlade But I Getting a Big Big Big Load of BeyBlades on Christmas.
what the hell
Ok I am sorry to Lieing to you people and also I getting alot of BeyBlades for free from my friend that giveing up BeyBlade and I am also Getting 5 BeyBlades and my friend say it a Box of BeyBlades so there mybe be Alot in there.
Wow. You're kind of a jerk for lying to me to try and get me to give you free carp.
Look I ain't A Jerk or trying makeing you give me free stuff. I will Stay off this forum because it seem nobody want me on here.
Beyblade14 Wrote:Look I ain't A Jerk or trying makeing you give me free stuff. I will Stay off this forum because it seem nobody want me on here.

Uhm. Read your own posts at all?
Elmo Wrote:I could use burning kerberous for combos, but the only thing I'd need would be good SP. And if I use a Wide WD, it could prevent the other blade from reaching the SP. I plan on using the Reverse Attack SP from Dragoon V2 =/

On what type of custom? If you're planning on defence or survival... you can just leave out the support parts if you don't have suitable ones?
It's legal to not use support parts?
I'm going to buy the Burning Kerberous along with Jumping Base and Dragoon G on Amazon, and use the Tiger Defencer AR and switch the spin to left spin. I'm still going to use the 10 wide, when I get that WD, it'll be the best one I have for zombie-like purposes.

And I've been thinking about your offer, Brad. Would the shipping be too much? I don't want you to spend 8 dollars shipping a Dranzer V2 to me.........you'd be better off giving them away at BND.

Also, I don't know what I'm going to tell my mom if she gets to the package before I do. She's afraid of me and my sisters meeting "online predators" (that's what American TV does to a stay-at-home parent), and she might think this is "bribery" or something to get me to do whatever someone wants. Chocked
In that case, I'd rather use some kind of SP instead of none. You're using a 10-Wide anyways so it'll cover most of the SP up anyways. It'd be a different story if a 10-Heavy was being used.
Does anyone know what the last Beyblade(or Beyblades) that Hasbro released was? I have an idea of what it could be, but I am not completely sure.
I think it was the wave with Dark Leopard etc.
Elmo Wrote:It's legal to not use support parts?
I'm going to buy the Burning Kerberous along with Jumping Base and Dragoon G on Amazon, and use the Tiger Defencer AR and switch the spin to left spin. I'm still going to use the 10 wide, when I get that WD, it'll be the best one I have for zombie-like purposes.

And I've been thinking about your offer, Brad. Would the shipping be too much? I don't want you to spend 8 dollars shipping a Dranzer V2 to me.........you'd be better off giving them away at BND.

Also, I don't know what I'm going to tell my mom if she gets to the package before I do. She's afraid of me and my sisters meeting "online predators" (that's what American TV does to a stay-at-home parent), and she might think this is "bribery" or something to get me to do whatever someone wants. Chocked

Say you won a contest. Gasp
any AR recommendations for good smash attack in left spin (plastics)?
are dragoon attack rings generally pretty staple?
OSW Wrote:any AR recommendations for good smash attack in left spin (plastics)?
are dragoon attack rings generally pretty staple?

Eight Spiker
Eight Spiker
Eight Spiker

also that thing from seaborg 2