Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Good question, I think it might be MFB. But I'm not 100% sure.
I suggest you all check out the MFB Shooter article.

HMS still has a higher spin rate, partly due to the amount of revolutions the Dual Shooter is capable of.
But he was asking about PLASTICS vs. MFB spin rate. He had already identified that HMS was the fastest of the three...

I forgot about how much the MFB shooters suck compared to HMS. Confused Because of the MFB shooters you can't see the full potiential that MFB's have in terms of their spin rate but hopefully they'll upgrade the launchers over time. Smile
(Jan. 24, 2009  3:23 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: But he was asking about PLASTICS vs. MFB spin rate. He had already identified that HMS was the fastest of the three...

Oh, my bad. Lips_sealed

I would assume that MFB has a higher spin rate, they are primarily made of metal and while the shooter may not be capable of as many revolutions as the EZShooter, the weight of MFBs should make up for that.
MFB are heavier are they not?

Heavier = Faster spin rate.
ahhh...i c..lol i like the feeling of having a strong launch (even if its just an EZ shooter) and i was wondering if mfb's have a higher spin rate than plastics with the mfb shooter..i heard that you cant really have a good launch and that you have to pull gently..lol

edit: sorry if this doesnt make sense right now..i just came from sparring (taekwondo) and im a little hyperd up..lol ^^;
is 10 Wide or 10 Havy better for
Triple Wing
Grip Base
10 Wide if you want increase speed and momentum.
right thanks
Does anyone know if Leo is a good beyblade, I mean the leo that come in a starter?
Leone 145 D :
Leone has a very good attack ability but it has big recoil. It has good endurance.
145 Track is the most useless.
D Bottom is very good for endurance.

Only the Bottom is usefull.
@ Giga-I'd say 10 Wide too
And Ryuuga- I don't own 1 but From what I hear It's very gd... Correct me if I'm wrong any1
The Wheel will be greatly useful once we get some heavier parts however. Yay Metal Faces. Eee
(Jan. 24, 2009  3:01 PM)Anu Wrote: @ Giga-I'd say 10 Wide too

Not to be hateing or anything but if Darkal's answer was 10 heavy would you have said that. I got an answer and I don't need two. Smile
Srry... But That combo seems like an atakin 1 so I'd have sed 10 Wide still... anywayz no point in arguin Unhappy
(Jan. 24, 2009  3:03 PM)Rocky Wrote: The Wheel will be greatly useful once we get some heavier parts however. Yay Metal Faces. Eee

Isn't Libra a heavier wheel? And if it isn't, the Libra wheel in RBV2 was reinforced and is actually thicker and more durable. This is my thinking.
what does Dranzer S crystal version come with WD wise?
And can Bearing Stinger Shaft with Dranzer S (left spin gear) be used with 1st clutch base?
(Jan. 24, 2009  5:05 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2009  3:03 PM)Rocky Wrote: The Wheel will be greatly useful once we get some heavier parts however. Yay Metal Faces. Eee

Isn't Libra a heavier wheel? And if it isn't, the Libra wheel in RBV2 was reinforced and is actually thicker and more durable. This is my thinking.

Dunno, I don't own either yet. But I'm pretty sure that's what is being said of Leone at the moment. :\
Libra wheel is 43g (by far the heaviest wheel so far)
Leone wheel is only 38g.

I can't really see much use for Leone's wheel due to Libra.
I may have been thinking of Libra. Both begin with an 'L'. Tired
Dranzer Crystal link on theINtoy (out of stock by the way):

Dranzer Crystal

It comes with an 8 wide. Check the page and view the image to see a picture.
bah I won't buy it then, looks cool but I thought it came with Wide Survivor
Draciel Crystal is the one to get =D.

Draciel S Crystal (Clear)
(Jan. 24, 2009  9:13 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Draciel Crystal is the one to get =D.

It comes with a Green Plated Wide Defense

Also, the name's aren't "Crystal X". They are simply limiteds of the different one.