Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

I would guess wide survivor/10 wide if u dont have it.
By installing the rollers on top of the AR instead of underneath, the left shooter could fit in tight enough.
ohhh, thats wut it was.
Hey what was the name of that manga with the chibi style Dragoon? I think Brad posted it before. It looked amusing. Smile
(Jan. 20, 2009  10:41 PM)Rocky Wrote: Hey what was the name of that manga with the chibi style Dragoon? I think Brad posted it before. It looked amusing. Smile

i have no idea what it's called but it's still up on YJ, if you search ベイブレード you'll find it.
Gah. I don't have a YJ account. Do you still have the picture? Could you possibly send it to me? ^^;
Just a question for future ref... What's YJ? Sorry if it's a lame post but I just gotta know.
(Jan. 21, 2009  12:48 AM)Rocky Wrote: Gah. I don't have a YJ account. Do you still have the picture? Could you possibly send it to me? ^^;

I'll look for it later.

(Jan. 21, 2009  12:58 AM)Anu Wrote: Just a question for future ref... What's YJ? Sorry if it's a lame post but I just gotta know.

Yahoo Japan.
(Jan. 21, 2009  12:58 AM)Anu Wrote: Just a question for future ref... What's YJ? Sorry if it's a lame post but I just gotta know.

Yahoo Japan.
YJA = Yahoo Auctions Japan
Oh... I had a hunch it was that. Anyways, Thx guyz!
Would Advance Attacker be able to defeat Quetalcotl and Pegasis?
(Jan. 21, 2009  5:11 PM)Giga Wrote: Would Advance Attacker be able to defeat Quetalcotl and Pegasis?

I'm not sure about Quetz, but I'm almost 100% positive that it would kill Pegasis.
(Jan. 21, 2009  5:11 PM)Giga Wrote: Would Advance Attacker be able to defeat Quetalcotl and Pegasis?

By Advance Attacker, I am assuming you mean Advance Striker. Am I correct? Either way, I did some tests against Pegasis105F. Take what you will from them.

Advance Striker vs. Pegasis 105F
The Metal Frame of Advance Attacker was switched every match, from Force Smash to Upper mode.
  • Tornado Balance - Advance Striker shot first
    1. Advance Striker wins by outspin
    2. Advance Striker wins by stadium out
    3. Advance Striker wins by stadium out
    4. Pegasis105F wins by outspin
    5. Advance Striker wins by outspin

Advance Striker - 4 Wins
    Pegasis 105F - 1 Win
  • MFB Attack Stadium - Pegasis105F shot first
    1. Advance Striker wins by stadium out
    2. Pegasis105F wins by outspin
    3. Advance Striker wins by stadium out
    4. Pegasis105F wins by stadium out
    5. Advance Striker wins by stadium out

Advance Striker - 3 Wins
    Pegasis 105F - 2 Wins
wow thanks Kei u really didnt have to do all that thanks tho
I assume this is because of the MFB shooter? If the MFB shooter could perform as well as the G-shooter, would Pegasis105F beat Advance Striker?
(Jan. 21, 2009  10:38 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I assume this is because of the MFB shooter? If the MFB shooter could perform as well as the G-shooter, would Pegasis105F beat Advance Striker?

That could be a factor, but also consider that Advance Striker is using Metal Flat Core.
What are the rules around this? I mean I don't really expect it to be legal but I don't think I've seen any rules surrounding it. Plus this way you could get like 12 balls in it? XD

Draciel S base btw. The balls fit quite nicely with an 8 Balance. But I don't have enough balls that I can fill it up with. XD

[Image: draciels.jpg]
Pretty sure the rule is 4 balls max.
I Know this is illegal, but on a Basis, How many Wud it take to fill up it take to fill the Whole Draciel S Blade Base?
I'm thinking 12. Possibly 14 but it'd be squeeze and you may have to file down the edge of the spin gear. :\
With forretress base, its 16, however, its not legal...
I know I sed that... I was just wonderin
has anyone notice that seaborg 1 kinda looks like falborg?
(Jan. 23, 2009  3:47 PM)Despite Wrote: has anyone notice that seaborg 1 kinda looks like falborg?

It doesnt and this is the wrong topic buddy
hmm..i was wondering about something long time ago but i never really remembered to ask here so here it is:

ok so i know that hms beyblades have the most spin rate out of all others..
but
which one have more spin rate, plastics or mfb's?