Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 10, 2009  10:58 AM)Giga Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2009  11:05 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Yeah I'd go for the last option. 2 Beyblades versus 5. But that's because I normally go to quantity over quality (though those are good quality too). If you wanna be up to date get the Libra but I personally would go for the last option. Smile

EDIT: Plus it's Striker and Eterner isn't it?

yeah ill probs get
2 RBV2
1 Beylauncher
Wolborg MS
Advance Eterner
EDIT Im draciel09 i just changed the name Smile

That sounds a lot better. Grin And goddammit you confused me with that name change. Pinching_eyes
lol cause it sounds like a sort of noobish name so i changed it plus next year itl be 2010
(Jan. 10, 2009  3:34 PM)Giga Wrote: lol cause it sounds like a sort of noobish name so i changed it plus next year itl be 2010

Fair enough. I kinda wanna change my name too (I've never liked yruahippo) but I dunno what to change it too.
Originally I just stuck with it because everyone on other sites knew me as that but when I think about it, I don't think anybody from other sites is on the WBO so that probably wouldn't be a problem. XD
I confused people cause i changed my avvy to
EDIT
can anyone answer my questions
1. I guess so but I don't know what they look like. And you should be able to do them without a grip it'll just be a it harder to hold.
2. Dunno, I've never had one. Have you got one or are you just wondering?
iv got one and i want to take it apart
Well......how did it fix together? I'd just pull it and see what happens. Chocked
(Jan. 10, 2009  1:19 PM)Giga Wrote: I think they are Speechless
Does atapult shoot on its own give different movement patterns and can you do it/sliding shoot without a grip
Also once you put the Bearing Stinger BB together canyou undo the Blade Base again?

I'm not really sure but I don't think that the catapult shoot by itself would give it different movement patterns unless you combined it with banking.

Also, I think you should be able to do the sliding shoot without a grip but it would be much harder to do.

btw
since you changed your username, you should put like 'formly draciel09' as ur user custom title for a couple of weeks until ppl get used to ur new username and don't get confused.

Just a suggestion Smile
hey good idea
thanks
and you cant pull it apart
So, does banking give you the same movement pattern as the sliding shoot?
EDIT
It depends on the slope/ angle you shoot it at
Mmmk, I've just been doing banking then, =/. I'll keep trying.
Yeah, I'm a retard at moving the launcher forward.
ah what i did to learn
1. First try Catapult Shoot on its own.
2. When you can do that spin a endurance blade in the bowl and try to hit it with CS
3. Try Banking
4. When you can do that spin an endurance blade in the bowl and try to hit it with Banking
5. Combine them
Ok, thanks.
(Jan. 10, 2009  4:33 PM)Giga Wrote: hey good idea
thanks
and you cant pull it apart

I was thinking of doing that if I changed my username. :3

Anyways, if you can't pull it apart then I'm guessing it's not gonna come apart. Still, it would be better if you could rememebr how you put it together as then you should be able to tell from the parts it they're gonna come apart or not....
ever launch a beyblade upside down and it landed on it tip
(Jan. 10, 2009  7:31 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: ever launch a beyblade upside down and it landed on it tip

Uhm, no :pwn:

I'm pretty sure this is impossible, since they aren't made to land on their tips no matter what.
Do any of you know how to do a SPECIAL MOVE with your BeyBlade
What are you talking about?Chocked Are you the waterfall kid?:pwn: There are no such thing as Special Moves. The anime isn't real. =/
oh.. my...god
look there is no such thing as a special moves if you want to learn different techniques then check the wiki please
(Jan. 10, 2009  8:43 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: What are you talking about?Chocked Are you the waterfall kid?:pwn:

no cause the waterfall kid already knows how to do special moves (ignore post if you dont know what waterfall is)
No, the waterfall kid hasn't completed it yet, and he lost the only blade that can do it.