Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 06, 2009  9:58 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2009  6:01 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Thanks a lot Pichuscute! That was just the kinda thing I was looking for. Joyful_2 Plus I know that I'm being really awkward but is it possible for anyone to put them on photobucket? My computer doesn't do imageshack. Uncertain

Dang, My computer can't do photobucket =/. If someone else would like to do it, though, they can.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...416oe6.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...420dq6.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...419wb6.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/K...422ry8.jpg
Oh awesome. Grin *hugs* Thanks. Joyful_2
(Jan. 06, 2009  10:37 PM)FFX Wrote: Well yes, but I doubt many people have that. =/

too bad, because that's the answer
Ok, so should I mention that and post another combo as an alternate to those who don't have that part, even if it may not be too effective?
(Jan. 07, 2009  12:44 AM)FFX Wrote: Ok, so should I mention that and post another combo as an alternate to those who don't have that part, even if it may not be too effective?

There are no other good Attack BBs that take SP.
i should probably already know this but how exactly is 'beyblade' written in japanese?
ベイブレード
Does anyone know if theINtoy ships to the US? If I read right it says that they do. Has anyone outside of the UK tried this?
yeah, the intoy ships to all of North America which includes the U.S.

many people on the forum living outside of the UK buy from the the intoy and i don't think they've had problems.
(Jan. 07, 2009  1:35 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: yeah, the intoy ships to all of North America which includes the U.S.

many people on the forum living outside of the UK buy from the the intoy and i don't think they've had problems.

Thanks, now I am wondering does anyone know how much this would cost for those who have used it?
If u go on their website, just the select the items that u would want to buy and add it to the cart. underneath the list of things in your cart, their should be a section with the 'shipping options' from their just select the country and type in your postal code and then just calculate the cost of shipping (the 'recalulate' button).
After, it should give u the cost of shipping and then just take a look at the shipping methods (and the rates) underneath because some options are more expensive than others.

that's what i did to find out how much it would cost me but sorry if that may have been confusing lol Tongue_out
(Jan. 07, 2009  1:55 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: If u go on their website, just the select the items that u would want to buy and add it to the cart. underneath the list of things in your cart, their should be a section with the 'shipping options' from their just select the country and type in your postal code and then just calculate the cost of shipping (the 'recalulate' button).
After, it should give u the cost of shipping and then just take a look at the shipping methods (and the rates) underneath because some options are more expensive than others.

that's what i did to find out how much it would cost me but sorry if that may have been confusing lol Tongue_out

Hahah not confusing at all. Thanks a lot for the help! Maybe now I can order L-Drago.

Anyone know if there is any beneficial usage for an MW sg?
Are some bit protectors tighter than others? Because my Draciel MS is really tightened together but Driger MS is all loose and rattly...
(Jan. 07, 2009  5:14 AM)Mankster Wrote: Are some bit protectors tighter than others? Because my Draciel MS is really tightened together but Driger MS is all loose and rattly...

Yes, though Draciel MS and Driger MS are supposed to be the same mould. There are three moulds of BP, each getting progressively tighter than the previous.
has dragoon ms have a circle wide weight disk
if you could get a wolborg ms or dragoon ms which one would you get i can get them but with no winder
Wolborg MS
Best Beyblade ever in most circumstances.
Don't forget that Dragoon MS has Grip Flat core. This and Bearing Core are very important.

I think about parts, not the whole of blade.
Grip Flat Core and Bearing core are useful.

But if you consider the whole of blade, I would say like yruahippo: get both!
Wolborg MS. Though I'd get both if you can.
(Jan. 07, 2009  8:44 PM)Darkal68 Wrote: Don't forget that Dragoon MS has Grip Flat core. This and Bearing Core are very important.

Unless the only stadium you have is TBTS then WBMS will win almost everytime
Well if you think it'll be more fun get that one. At the end of the day its your choice. I wouldn't normally go for a beyblade based solely on how awesome it is (though obviously I'd take that into account) but Wolborg MS is just too good to come under this rule.....
(Jan. 07, 2009  8:37 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: if you could get a wolborg ms or dragoon ms which one would you get i can get them but with no winder

Get both.