Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 05, 2009  6:14 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: please tell me how to make a new thread
Are you serious?
You the button squared in the picture
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

You have a lot of tabs open. XD

Anyways, have fun but make sure to make new threads in the appropriate forums! Grin
(Jan. 05, 2009  6:22 PM)yruahippo Wrote: You have a lot of tabs open. XD
yeah I always forget to close them and end up using them 4 other stuff XD (sorry for overtalking guys)
Would it be possible for someone with a large collection to take a picture of the not so common beyblades and quickly list them left to right or something? It seems there are a quite a few beyblades that I'm not entirely sure I know what they look like or I forget. I kinda want a picture to place with the name.

And I'm not being (very) lazy. A lot of the older Plastics and HMS just don't seem to have pictures of them (I looked on google, etc.).
(Jan. 05, 2009  9:26 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Would it be possible for someone with a large collection to take a picture of the not so common beyblades and quickly list them left to right or something? It seems there are a quite a few beyblades that I'm not entirely sure I know what they look like or I forget. I kinda want a picture to place with the name.

And I'm not being (very) lazy. A lot of the older Plastics and HMS just don't seem to have pictures of them (I looked on google, etc.).

Which ones? I might be able to take some pistures of the few I have(they won't be very good quality, though, my camera sux).
Okay um.......any of these would be great. *runs off to wiki list*
Uriel "Wolborg 03
Gabriel
Guardian Driger
Spike Lizard
Crab Diver
Orca Diver
Manta Diver
Killer Eagle / Rapid Eagle
Death Gargoyle / Dark Gargoyle
Rushing Boar
Galeon 2
Trygle 2
Trygator
Cyber Dragoon Battle Spec.
Appollon
Venus
Poseidon
Uriel 2
Dark Dragoon
Dark Driger
Dark Draciel
Dark Dranzer
Dark Gaia Dragoon
Blizzard Ortros / Orthrus
Flame Pegasus
Desert Sphinxer
And any HMS actually....apart from like the main 4 and Wolborg MS.

Yeah I know thats a big list. I think I know most of them I just wanna be sure. And you don't have to take pictures of all of them, don't worry. XD As many as you wanna do is fine. Joyful_2
I got alot of those(well like 10-15). 0.0 *goes to get camera.
Awesome, you're a star. *hug*
Here....(took for ever to upload =/)
[Image: dscn0416oe6.th.jpg][Image: dscn0420dq6.th.jpg][Image: dscn0419wb6.th.jpg][Image: dscn0422ry8.th.jpg]
First pic, listed left to right: Rapid Eagle G, Orca Diver, Capricorne Strike G(dunno if you wanted to see that one), Rushing Boar, Flame Pegasis, Spike Lizard(this one's really rare), Wolbrog 3, Dark Effigy G, and Trygle 2. HMS: They are combos but together I have a Hooper Attacker, DEMS, Dragoon MS(red), Wybern DJ(AR), Draciel MS, Thunder Serpent(x2), Advance Averazer, Advance Guardian, Sea Drake, and Wolbrog MS(AR).
In the second picture, there is Appollon G on the left and Venusian G on the right. Phew...=)
What was Desert Sphinx's EG gimmick?
(Jan. 06, 2009  5:36 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: What was Desert Sphinx's EG gimmick?

same as wolborg 4 and rock bison
Thanks a lot Pichuscute! That was just the kinda thing I was looking for. Joyful_2 Plus I know that I'm being really awkward but is it possible for anyone to put them on photobucket? My computer doesn't do imageshack. Uncertain
here a pic of dark dranzer and draceil fo ya
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

who gets called a bod at school i do but i am prowd
First off, that should be more in the 'random thoughts' thread. Second off, what is 'bod'?
(Jan. 06, 2009  6:01 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Thanks a lot Pichuscute! That was just the kinda thing I was looking for. Joyful_2 Plus I know that I'm being really awkward but is it possible for anyone to put them on photobucket? My computer doesn't do imageshack. Uncertain

Dang, My computer can't do photobucket =/. If someone else would like to do it, though, they can.
(Jan. 06, 2009  9:23 PM)yruahippo Wrote: First off, that should be more in the 'random thoughts' thread. Second off, what is 'bod'?

a bod is either a bong of destiny or a goody goody carp guy
correct me if im wrong any one
you are wrong a bod is hamix a geek smart peson you know
it was a bit right apart from the carp part and bong thing
(Jan. 06, 2009  10:04 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: you are wrong a bod is hamix a geek smart peson you know

i got the meaning from urban dictionary sorry lol XD
Hey uh guys back on topic this is question/answer beyblade.

Speaking of which, before I am going to write the Draciel V2 article, does anyone remember what base was used for SP attack with fin-tectors?

I want to say Customize Change base but I'm not sure if there are any others...

Customize Grip with driger f fixed shaft is what I used but i always felt it was too high.
Its Uriel 2's base, it atleast its the best for it.
Well yes, but I doubt many people have that. =/
(Jan. 06, 2009  9:58 PM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2009  6:01 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Thanks a lot Pichuscute! That was just the kinda thing I was looking for. Joyful_2 Plus I know that I'm being really awkward but is it possible for anyone to put them on photobucket? My computer doesn't do imageshack. Uncertain

Dang, My computer can't do photobucket =/. If someone else would like to do it, though, they can.

Haha. I have no idea why my computer doesn't like imageshack either - they can be so weird at times. If not I'll give it a go at school. Smile
(Jan. 06, 2009  10:04 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: you are wrong a bod is hamix a geek smart peson you know

Wow, I've never heard that before. Uncertain Either way, I get called smart but not a neek.....

And definitely not a 'bong of destiny goody goody carp guy'. I'm not even sure what that means. XD