Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Cyber Dranzer was never made, but there is a real bit chip for it.
Why would they make the bit chip without the blade
Bey Brad Wrote:galux, which does actually exist, and you can get the galux bit beast from bit chip boosters
in the statement above replace "galux" with "cyber drazer" then read it.
(Jan. 05, 2009  12:10 AM)Maxxy Wrote: Why would they make the bit chip without the blade

because making a bit chip takes five minutes, making a beyblade takes weeks

however, someone took it upon themselves to machine cyber dranzer

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Queen/3992/
(Jan. 05, 2009  12:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: making a beyblade takes weeks

idk how long it takes to get the blue prints for how the blade would be made and all that.

but i understand what you mean, only a few would want it
so it would cost more to make and ship then the money they would make
with people buying them(i think)
plus they cant make every blade that they show and draw.
(Jan. 05, 2009  12:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2009  12:10 AM)Maxxy Wrote: Why would they make the bit chip without the blade

because making a bit chip takes five minutes, making a beyblade takes weeks

however, someone took it upon themselves to machine cyber dranzer

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Queen/3992/

do you think this is real or just a render?
It's real.
ok i got a question
with the blade Trypio

whats the AR good for?
it cant be good for offince
and it looks easy broke
It's not really a good choice period, but if you put it on a low base you can use it to push opponents out ... but this really only works in Hasbro stadiums.
What does the D and B stand for in Wolf D125B?
(Jan. 05, 2009  4:48 AM)Mankster Wrote: What does the D and B stand for in Wolf D125B?

D-Disk (I believe...?)

B-Ball (Bottom)
(Jan. 05, 2009  4:48 AM)Mankster Wrote: What does the D and B stand for in Wolf D125B?

Defense / Ball

D125: Disk 125
B: Ball
(Jan. 05, 2009  4:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Defense / Ball

(Jan. 05, 2009  4:51 AM)ZenX Wrote:

D125: Disk 125
B: Ball

Okay, is it Defense or Disk? I always thought Disk, but I was never truly sure.
it's Defense
The D stands for Defense. Check the re-shuffle packs for more info on D125. It states on there that it is called Defense as well.
I have a few Qs.

Where someone can get a WF Bottom? Or the 90 Track?

Aquario and pegasis wheel, how good are they?
(Jan. 05, 2009  1:32 PM)Werkbau Wrote: Where someone can get a WF Bottom? Or the 90 Track?

You can get these parts from booster packs as a random addition. You are not always going to get a piece though. Or you can buy a Quetz from YJA maybe...
(Jan. 05, 2009  1:41 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2009  1:32 PM)Werkbau Wrote: Where someone can get a WF Bottom? Or the 90 Track?

You can get these parts from booster packs as a random addition. You are not always going to get a piece though. Or you can buy a Quetz from YJA maybe...
1/8 chance to get the Quetzalcoatl Face, Track or Bottom in Boosters.

And didn't somebody say that 90 could be obtained randomly with either the Balance or Stamina stadium ?
(Jan. 05, 2009  2:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And didn't somebody say that 90 could be obtained randomly with either the Balance or Stamina stadium ?

Yes there is a chance to get the 90 track in BB-14 :: Balance BeyStadium. If you don't get 90 then there is a chance to get another piece.
(Jan. 05, 2009  3:11 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2009  2:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: And didn't somebody say that 90 could be obtained randomly with either the Balance or Stamina stadium ?

Yes there is a chance to get the 90 track in BB-14 :: Balance BeyStadium. If you don't get 90 then there is a chance to get another piece.

I'm pretty sure its the Stamina Stadium. Because thats the only stadium where I have got a extra part and I have all the MFB stadiums.
(Jan. 05, 2009  3:14 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2009  3:11 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:

I'm pretty sure its the Stamina Stadium. Because thats the only stadium where I have got a extra part and I have all the MFB stadiums.
According to a store's item description, this is true. And you can get either a Track or a Bottom.
Thanks for the info Grin

But this means it's super hard to get it here, since there are no MFB stadium here yet and the only booster pack cost the same as the starter >_>
(Jan. 05, 2009  3:56 PM)Werkbau Wrote: But this means it's super hard to get it here, since there are no MFB stadium here yet and the only booster pack cost the same as the starter

Stores on the net sell all three stadiums, maybe not attack stadium as it is a favourite at the moment because of the tornado ridge.