Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Jan. 03, 2009  5:23 AM)Mankster Wrote: Yeah, there are definitely fake HMS beyblades. Made by TT Hongli.

I was only aware of their fake plastics. Any pics?
who has launched a beyblade someone face i thought of it but never would
I've launched beyblades at people in general though I've never actually aimed for their faces......if it hit their face then it was purely conincedence. Uncertain

Geez, I make it sound like a casual sport. Pinching_eyes_2
(Jan. 03, 2009  10:43 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: who has launched a beyblade someone face i thought of it but never would

Why would you do this
i would not i only thought about it wiht people i do not like but i would never ever do it in the first place.
(Jan. 03, 2009  11:02 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2009  10:43 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: who has launched a beyblade someone face i thought of it but never would

Why would you do this

A lot of people are very immature when they are young. Kids generally don't need a reason to do something.

get out

Good luck paying medical bills.
i know this is prob a big amateur ''?'' but i got cyber dragoon and i like the ring but the base seems to just keep the balde from winning anything
whats the point of the base in a battle.
(Jan. 04, 2009  4:54 AM)Caleb_18 Wrote: i know this is prob a big amateur ''?'' but i got cyber dragoon and i like the ring but the base seems to just keep the balde from winning anything

There isn't one. It's worthless.
(Jan. 04, 2009  4:54 AM)Caleb_18 Wrote: i know this is prob a big amateur ''?'' but i got cyber dragoon and i like the ring but the base seems to just keep the balde from winning anything

Cyber Dragoon is only useful for collection purposes and its AR which can be used for Smash Attack customs, however, there are "at least" 3 ARs that outclass it as it has great recoil...
I don't even really like its AR to be honest. Recoil is too high.
(Jan. 04, 2009  5:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't even really like its AR to be honest. Recoil is too high.

I had one broken and never bought another one though XD
Along with mostly other primary V series Beyblades(Apart from Flash Leopard which sucked less than them), it sucked as well...
(Jan. 03, 2009  11:32 PM)yruahippo Wrote:

Why would you do this

A lot of people are very immature when they are young. Kids generally don't need a reason to do something.

When it's harmful, though, I would at least hope a conscience would tell you otherwise. *shrugs*

Then again, I had a strong conscience when I was young, but that doesn't mean everyone else did, I suppose...
(Jan. 04, 2009  5:47 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2009  11:32 PM)yruahippo Wrote:

Why would you do this

When it's harmful, though, I would at least hope a conscience would tell you otherwise. *shrugs*

Then again, I had a strong conscience when I was young, but that doesn't mean everyone else did, I suppose...

I believe most of the children at my old school were devoid of a conscience, me included. Of course I've grown up since then but I have no idea what happened to them......I doubt they faired to well.......=_=
Okay, I've seen some post that say that they do and some the say that they don't and the wiki seems to list them in the beyblades part list but no specifically say if they're real or not so, DO GALUX, FALBORG ETC. ACTUALLY EXIST IRL?

So damn confused. I didn't think they had been made but it would be awesome if it turns out they have been.......
Galux was never sold, however, we know the parts for it, so we know how to make it. THats all.
They'd just parts
And random booster prizes
(Jan. 04, 2009  3:04 PM)FFX Wrote: Galux was never sold, however, we know the parts for it, so we know how to make it. THats all.

yeah i need to debunk this Metal Ball Base carp, just because the CCG said it doesn't mean that's what it's made of

it's just a pink galux, which does actually exist, and you can get the galux bit beast from bit chip boosters
What is the rarest hasbro blade? Also how much is Ultimate Frostic Dranzer worth nib?
(Jan. 04, 2009  11:19 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: What is the rarest hasbro blade? Also how much is Ultimate Frostic Dranzer worth nib?

Black and Gold Limited Bakushin-Oh. I traded it for a lot of stuff ... thanks Toto!

Hmm UFD is probably worth about $20.
(Jan. 04, 2009  5:29 AM)ZenX Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2009  5:12 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I don't even really like its AR to be honest. Recoil is too high.

I had one broken and never bought another one though XD
Along with mostly other primary V series Beyblades(Apart from Flash Leopard which sucked less than them), it sucked as well...

i didnt like to many of the v-force blades they all just looked for show

i did however like the V and V2 blades
(Jan. 04, 2009  1:43 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Okay, I've seen some post that say that they do and some the say that they don't and the wiki seems to list them in the beyblades part list but no specifically say if they're real or not so, DO GALUX, FALBORG ETC. ACTUALLY EXIST IRL?

i always read that cyber dranzer was made but iv found no prof
of it. all tho it was one i wanted when i was little.