Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Dragoon MS
tis annoying spinning it wit my fingers lol
That's a nice blade though. Smile And I always spin them around with my fingers. XD
yes draceil09 that gaia dragoon ms does come wiht launcher and winder but if your looking for cheap hms wiht launcher and winder buy a hasbro one or get a takra driger ms for cheap on ebay.
Overall, are HMS beyblades stronger than MFB?
(Dec. 30, 2008  10:58 PM)Mankster Wrote: Overall, are HMS beyblades stronger than MFB?

I imagine MFB will be stronger then HMS eventually even if they're not atm. Though they probably are already. Still, I don't think many people will be pitting them against each other.
(Dec. 30, 2008  10:58 PM)Mankster Wrote: Overall, are HMS beyblades stronger than MFB?

MFB aree currently worse than the powerhouse beyblades of the HMS era, which were DEMS and Wolbrog MS(basicly). But the MFB are just starting while those HMS were released much later in their series. MFB will soon be alot stronger and there is still a lot more potential in the MFB design.
i got a Q, i s a magne WD heavier than a 10 wide? or a 10 balance?
and i know that a 10 wide is good for smashers but how does a magne WD compare?

and thanks =]
(Dec. 31, 2008  5:40 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote: i got a Q, i s a magne WD heavier than a 10 wide? or a 10 balance?

and thanks =]

I don't how weight compares exactly but I think it's about the same as 10 Wide, maybe a little heavier(correct me?). It's not as good as 10 Wide for smashers, though, because it doesn't have as much weight around thedges and, rather, has the weight balnced along the whole WD(more centered I guess?).
(Dec. 31, 2008  5:43 AM)Pichuscute Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2008  5:40 AM)DragoonSTRIKE Wrote: i got a Q, i s a magne WD heavier than a 10 wide? or a 10 balance?

and thanks =]

I don't how weight compares exactly but I think it's about the same as 10 Wide, maybe a little heavier(correct me?). It's not as good as 10 Wide for smashers, though, because it doesn't have as much weight around thedges and, rather, has the weight balnced along the whole WD(more centered I guess?).

i c thanks
Can't remember, do attack rings with sub-rings have to be used with their sub-rings repsectively or can you use it with any sub-ring?
(Dec. 31, 2008  7:28 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Can't remember, do attack rings with sub-rings have to be used with their sub-rings repsectively or can you use it with any sub-ring?

Any sub-ring, as long as there is one there.
(Dec. 31, 2008  7:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2008  7:28 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Can't remember, do attack rings with sub-rings have to be used with their sub-rings repsectively or can you use it with any sub-ring?

Any sub-ring, as long as there is one there.

Okay, would a Galeon AR with a Galman sub-ring be any good?
Not better than Galeon's original sub-ring.
Harry's lost that. Uncertain
It probably wouldn't be too awful, then.
Has anyone come up with any good combos using Wolborg 4 base?
(Jan. 01, 2009  2:13 AM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: Has anyone come up with any good combos using Wolborg 4 base?

AR: War Lion
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Right Engine Gear (Circle Survivor)
BB: Normal Base (Wolborg 4 Version)

The one above is a decent customization...
Yeah, I use roughly the same thing with Tiger Defenser instead.
who has got a metal fight beyblade and the ripcord has snap mine has i can not blade until i get an new ripcord i only got two beyblades one came with a ripcord and launcher and the other did not.
(Jan. 01, 2009  7:27 PM)Revolution fire Wrote: who has got a metal fight beyblade and the ripcord has snap mine has i can not blade until i get an new ripcord i only got two beyblades one came with a ripcord and launcher and the other did not.

Just get a rip cord from some old plastic generation Beyblade and use that for now until you get a new one.
I've got a question if anyone's willing.

I'm just getting into MFB after a long hiatus from Beyblade in general,and I'm looking into the different models.I already know most of the terminology,but I still have a few questions.

A.What is the advantage/disadvantage of a high track over a low one?

2.What's that weird socket wrench thing that I keep seeing in MFB packages?

3.What blade would you recommend for someone who hasn't played in a while,but loved long-spinning blades?
1. High track is susceptible to poor balance and Upper Attack. Generally, Tracks higher than 125 are too tall.

2. It's what you use to assemble the Beyblade.

3. Libra and Virgo, both of which are in the Defense and Stamina Reshuffle set.
Is dragoon S or F's AR better for smash in left?
When will the english dub of the metal fight beyblade anime come out in america and england
(Jan. 02, 2009  11:54 AM)draciel09 Wrote: Is delragoon s or fs ar better for smash in left?
wats a delragoon and i believe fs doesn't exist :\