Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 25, 2008  11:39 PM)draciel09 Wrote: you need 2 watch more tesco adverts
*Every little helps*

In this case, probably not. There's advantages to exchanging clips for spin stealing or smash attack, but the weight difference is not going to be enough to increase wobbling performance.
Ok this is a stupid question, But I have no idea what postage company I should use from the Japan Toys site.
I Need my package to be shipped to the UK, so which company do I use Pinching_eyes_2 lol
They have EMS, SAL, UPS-SCS (they only do bulk whichs is 20Kg's+) & DHL, Fedex & Ups but you need an account?
So yeh if anyone can help me that would be great.

EDIT: don't worry figured it out lol. But can anyone give an average of how much a box of 24 RBV2 would weigh? lol
(Dec. 26, 2008  1:42 AM)Blitz Wrote: Ok this is a stupid question, But I have no idea what postage company I should use from the Japan Toys site.
I Need my package to be shipped to the UK, so which company do I use Pinching_eyes_2 lol
They have EMS, SAL, UPS-SCS (they only do bulk whichs is 20Kg's+) & DHL, Fedex & Ups but you need an account?

EDIT: don't worry figured it out lol. But can anyone give an average of how much a box of 24 RBV2 would weigh? lol

use EMS its the cheapest and 24xRBV2 would weight around 3,5 to 4 kgs, besides you can learn the weight from the website as well...
K thanks brad
Il try it on My smash combo
(Dec. 26, 2008  2:42 AM)ZenX Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2008  1:42 AM)Blitz Wrote: Ok this is a stupid question, But I have no idea what postage company I should use from the Japan Toys site.
I Need my package to be shipped to the UK, so which company do I use >.< lol

use EMS its the cheapest and 24xRBV2 would weight around 3,5 to 4 kgs, besides you can learn the weight from the website as well...

EMS is the fastest, not the cheapest. SAL is the cheapest.
(Dec. 26, 2008  4:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: EMS is the fastest, not the cheapest. SAL is the cheapest.

I didn't know it...

Then which one is better in terms of having a higher (speed/price) ratio?
Is Gaia Dragoon MS a good Beyblade? How would it go against Draciel MS and Driger MS?
(Dec. 27, 2008  5:53 AM)Mankster Wrote: Is Gaia Dragoon MS a good Beyblade? How would it go against Draciel MS and Driger MS?

they all suck
(Dec. 27, 2008  5:53 AM)Mankster Wrote: Is Gaia Dragoon MS a good Beyblade? How would it go against Draciel MS and Driger MS?

Nope, every part from it is very outclassed. EDIT: Brad beat me to it =P.
Ok then... well, which ones the best:

Advance Averazer
Advance Eterner
Advance Guardian

??
(Dec. 27, 2008  6:41 AM)Mankster Wrote: Ok then... well, which ones the best:

Advance Averazer
Advance Eterner
Advance Guardian

??

Eterner, but it's not that great
Can any1 provide me with info and pic of Spring Winder?
Anyone know what to do with Flying Defense AR? Every combo seems to have a downside to it.

EDIT: This probably should have been in the build me a combo thread but, ah well.
Pretty much the only usefulness for Tripio's AR is to try to knock the opposing bey out of the stadium. Try a fast moving bey with high RPM. Look for a lot of movement with a lot of spin as well (which can be difficult to accomplish) It works better in Hasbro stadiums IIRC.
(Dec. 27, 2008  8:54 PM)FFX Wrote: Pretty much the only usefulness for Tripio's AR is to try to knock the opposing bey out of the stadium. Try a fast moving bey with high RPM. Look for a lot of movement with a lot of spin as well (which can be difficult to accomplish) It works better in Hasbro stadiums IIRC.

The only stadiums we have are Hasbro anyways. :3

What about the height of the beyblade?
I don't remember how well it worked, but I suppose you want a lower height so that you can actually hit the opposing bey effectively. SG Flat? Metal Flat?
(Dec. 27, 2008  8:25 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Anyone know what to do with Flying Defense AR? Every combo seems to have a downside to it.

EDIT: This probably should have been in the build me a combo thread but, ah well.

Flying Defense is:

For competitive play its more than useless.
For fun its not better than Phantom Fox Grin
1.why does upper attack only work if the two blades are spinning in the same spin direction
2.can someone post a link or make a video teaching the sliding shoot because i can do what the guide says but it doesn't do a flower kind off pattern
Take two Beyblades and spin them in the same direction with your fingers and examine how they contact one another. That's the easiest way to understand how upper attack works.
(Dec. 28, 2008  10:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Take two Beyblades and spin them in the same direction with your fingers and examine how they contact one another. That's the easiest way to understand how upper attack works.

I spend so long doing this kinda thing. XD
Dragoon S vs. Dragoon F. Which one is better?
(Dec. 28, 2008  9:35 PM)Mankster Wrote: Dragoon S vs. Dragoon F. Which one is better?

Dragoon S is useful for its BB.
(Dec. 28, 2008  9:35 PM)Mankster Wrote: Dragoon S vs. Dragoon F. Which one is better?

Against each other or in terms of having the best parts?
Well Dragoon S's BB is the lowest and lightest meaning it's great for Upper Attack blades.....I don't really know much about Dragoon F. Uncertain