Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 23, 2008  2:08 AM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2008  2:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'll take a picture and do a quick write-up of Wide Defense tonight Smile

Aw, thanks. You're so nice. ^w^

Know anything about the screwdriver thing?

i imagine you could probably do that but it's never happened to me
(Dec. 23, 2008  2:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2008  2:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'll take a picture and do a quick write-up of Wide Defense tonight Smile

Really? It happens loooooads to me and my brothers.......I've never had it really bad (apart from with a certain Spin Dragoon) so I don't bother with it much but Harry and Sam are screwing things together every few seconds. Uncertain

Oh and are Spin Dragoon and Ultimate Dragoon the same thing? Because I've seen the same blade been called both these names and I get pretty confused what to call it when I'm trying to talk about it.

Oh God I have so many trivial questions. Pinching_eyes
(Dec. 23, 2008  2:12 AM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2008  2:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Really? It happens loooooads to me and my brothers.......I've never had it really bad (apart from with a certain Spin Dragoon) so I don't bother with it much but Harry and Sam are screwing things together every few seconds. Uncertain

Oh and are Spin Dragoon and Ultimate Dragoon the same thing? Because I've seen the same blade been called both these names and I get pretty confused what to call it when I'm trying to talk about it.

Oh God I have so many trivial questions. Pinching_eyes

I'm wanting to say that Ultimate Dragoon was the name in Japanese, but that's a shot in the dark. But yes, they're the same thing.

As for the screw-in problem, what I do is this:

1.) Take the Bit Chip off
2.) Press down (with my thumb, usually), on the top of the screw-in spin gear (your thumb should be pressing down on the screw)
3.) Twist the AR off

And that's it. Provided you can get the Bit Chip off, it's easy to remove the Attack Ring.

Asking questions is fine. It's how people learn. Wink
yeah seriously, you should've seen me on my first beyblade board, i posted a combo with wolborg AR and Dranzer F BB and thought i was awesome

* didn't help that i got 2nd place with that miserable thing in a tournament
(Dec. 23, 2008  8:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Here you are yruahippo:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Wide_Defense

*glomp* Thanks. ^w^
It seems that, to settle the whole Dragoon S SG in Wolborg 2 BB cutewolfsam and TowelTerror have taken the SG apart and put the top of the Dragoon SG on the bottom of the Wolborg SG. This seems to work and everything but is it actually legal?
(Dec. 23, 2008  8:05 PM)yruahippo Wrote: It seems that, to settle the whole Dragoon S SG in Wolborg 2 BB cutewolfsam and TowelTerror have taken the SG apart and put the top of the Dragoon SG on the bottom of the Wolborg SG. This seems to work and everything but is it actually legal?

I believe its not...
(Dec. 23, 2008  8:21 PM)ZenX Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2008  8:05 PM)yruahippo Wrote: It seems that, to settle the whole Dragoon S SG in Wolborg 2 BB cutewolfsam and TowelTerror have taken the SG apart and put the top of the Dragoon SG on the bottom of the Wolborg SG. This seems to work and everything but is it actually legal?

I believe its not...

Well I didn't think it was but I've never really heard of it happening before. And the thought never occurred to me so I wasn't sure what to think. Uncertain
Roughly how many Zombie AR's are there? And if there are only a few could someone list them (preferably in order of awesomeness)?
(Dec. 23, 2008  8:23 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2008  8:21 PM)ZenX Wrote:

I believe its not...

Well I didn't think it was but I've never really heard of it happening before. And the thought never occurred to me so I wasn't sure what to think. Uncertain
Roughly how many Zombie AR's are there? And if there are only a few could someone list them (preferably in order of awesomeness)?
Actually it is legal. You can use the spin gear on another beyblade part. It's not against the rules to use a Dragoon S SG onto a Wolborg 2 piece.
Thanks Xeno, yes that's correct. You can use the SG shell of Dragoon S on any other non-Neo SG.
(Dec. 23, 2008  10:57 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Thanks Xeno, yes that's correct. You can use the SG shell of Dragoon S on any other non-Neo SG.

Hmm, I understood the question as if it was the whole spin-gear not the shell, sorry for any inconvenience...
Is the MFB string shooter actually any good?..im getting it as my first launcher but i want to know what i need to do before hand to make it better or get a new launcher if i have to
I haven't heard many shining reviews so far. The consensus appears to be that the Light Launcher is better.
Damn..i hope someone has found something else out or its useful somehow..i will be pissed if this carp doesnt work..do you know if the grip makes it any better?
(Dec. 24, 2008  1:57 AM)Bluezee Wrote: Damn..i hope someone has found something else out or its useful somehow..i will be pissed if this carp doesnt work..do you know if the grip makes it any better?

Using a grip makes any shooter better as it gets easier to aim e.t.c, however, there is also a downside to the MFB launcher grip which is that if you have big hands it gets uncomfortable to hold the grip handle, if that's the case just take off the beyblade assembling part which is placed at the lowest part of the handle...
I anxiously await the Rubber Grip to be released.
Is this Weight Disk real or fake?

[Image: IMG_1200.jpg]
Oh and is it legal to use fake shooters (the launcher holders, I can't remember what they're called)? Being as they don't really affect the beyblade much.....
Of course it's illegal to use any fake equipment.

As for that WD, it's probably fake, but there is an official WD in that shape that's included with the Bearing Gyros. It's illegal to use the official one, as well, but that one definitely looks fake anyway.
is it illegal to use to different beyblades clips on the same beyblade? (if i take one of my draciel s clips and one of my trygle clips and put them on trygle is it illegal
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:23 PM)draciel09 Wrote: is it illegal to use to different beyblades clips on the same beyblade? (if i take one of my draciel s clips and one of my trygle clips and put them on trygle is it illegal

Its not...
kool
its good for wobblers
cause it makes them unbalenced
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:32 PM)draciel09 Wrote: kool
its good for wobblers
cause it makes them unbalenced

That tiny weight difference is not going to throw them off balance.
you need 2 watch more tesco adverts
*Every little helps*