Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Dec. 21, 2008  11:51 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2008  10:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Depends which Spring Launcher you're talking about. There are several launchers that incorporate springs.

Oh fine then.
http://www.hasbro.com/common/images/prod...ain400.jpg
This. Except it's red.
i think the whole spring thing keeps the ripcord and shooter from wearing out fast it really doesnt affect the beyblade tho =/
(Dec. 21, 2008  10:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Depends which Spring Launcher you're talking about. There are several launchers that incorporate springs.

Oh fine then.
This. Except it's red.

oh this thing, yes it's absolutely awful
(Dec. 21, 2008  11:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Oh fine then.
This. Except it's red.

So......it literally does nothing? Or does something just really badly?
(Dec. 21, 2008  11:53 PM)taru678 Wrote:

Oh fine then.
This. Except it's red.
i think the whole spring thing keeps the ripcord and shooter from wearing out fast it really doesnt affect the beyblade tho =/

Wait.....how would it do that? @_@
Basically, the way the Spring Support on the Customize Grip works is that the spring itself has no real function. However, the design forces you to pull your Winder straighter to avoid catching on it. It's good for training.

The Spring Shooter technically should do this, but there's something seriously wrong with its internals. Every shot feels miserable with it. I'm not sure how they managed to manufacture it so badly, but there it is.
(Dec. 21, 2008  11:54 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2008  11:53 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Oh fine then.
This. Except it's red.

So......it literally does nothing? Or does something just really badly?
(Dec. 21, 2008  11:53 PM)taru678 Wrote:

Oh fine then.
This. Except it's red.

Wait.....how would it do that? @_@
i have no clue @_@ i think it does (i was hoping to be corrected)
Oh okay.....well shame on Sam then. XD

Still, it kept me amused for a good 5 minutes or so....Pinching_eyes_2
Can anyone identify this launcher grip?
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Erm, it's just a regular customize grip ...
k thanks
I don't know about the Japanese Grips
I was just thinking, what's the best way to fight a zombie? Would it be to use a blade with good endurance so the zombiness will be as least effective as possible or to not worry about endurance and go in and attack it? Or would attacks not be very effective?

Also, would it be best to use a left spin against a left spin zombie and vice versa?

Oh and I'm not sure if it makes a difference but I'm talking about plastic beyblades here.
Yes use an attack type blade and yes for endurance blades, use the same spin direction. But it is more recomended that you use an attacak type blade against a zombie.
A zombie absolutely cannot work if it's spinning the same direction as you. So, that's the best way to beat it. Many Beyblades can beat zombies in the same spin direction.

However, we'll assume that whoever's using a Zombie is smart enough to not let that happen. Generally, the best way to beat it is:

A. A better zombie
B. High speed smash attack
(Dec. 23, 2008  12:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: A zombie absolutely cannot work if it's spinning the same direction as you. So, that's the best way to beat it. Many Beyblades can beat zombies in the same spin direction.

However, we'll assume that whoever's using a Zombie is smart enough to not let that happen. Generally, the best way to beat it is:

A. A better zombie
B. High speed smash attack

Lol. I'm not too sure about that. XD But thanks, for the advice. Smile

Also, out of these AR's which do you think would be the best smash attack? (I know half of them aren't even attack beyblades but I just copy pasted from somewhere else and I can't be asked to think) Also, would an upper attack work?

Bistool
Draciel F
Dragoon F
Dranzer S
Dranzer V
Driger F
Flash Leopard II
Galman
Kid Dragoon
Master Draciel
Master Driger
Spin Dragoon
Trygle
Wyborg
TRYGLE
TRYGLE
TRYGLE

I have an as-of-yet unpublished Trygle article, here's what I say about Triple Wing:

Triple Wing

The construction of Triple Wing mainly consists of three large spikes, with some inset notches strewn throughout. While the spikes are angled slightly upwards, the [[Upper Attack]] present is negligible. However, these spikes and notches make for excellent [[Smash Attack]].

Triple Wing found its home among Smash Attack enthusiasts simply because it is so good and consistent at what it does. [[Recoil]] is a big problem with Smash Attack, but Triple Wing seems to rarely suffer from this. Enough surface area of Triple Wing is laden with attacking projections that it can consistently deliver critical hits and KOs to opposing Beyblades.

Use in Smash Attack Customization

AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Right
SG Core: Heavy Metal Core (Metal Driger)
BB: SG Metal Flat 2 (Gaia Dragoon V)

Using a metal tip and the HMC, this combo has a strong movement speed, but also has enough [[Survival]] to deliver decent hits even as it's slowing down. The heavy weight allows it to move to the center quickly, rather than wasting energy circling the outside of the stadium. Wide Defense is a perfect match for Triple Wing; the notches work to increase Smash Attack, and the weight being focused along the outside increases momentum.

AR: Triple Wing (Trygle)
WD: Wide Defense
BB: Grip Base (Grip Attacker)

This combo is a bit riskier. Grip Base is incredibly quick and light, making it hard to aim and control properly. However, an early hit is almost impossible to survive. If your shooting ability is strong, you can make very good use of this combo.

Overall

While the Jumping Base leaves a little to be desired, Triple Wing does not. It has been long regarded as the best plastic Smash Attack AR, with Driger G's Upper Tiger and Dragoon G's Eight Spiker sometimes moving in on that territory. However, nothing will ever change the fact that it is an incredibly strong choice for Smash Attack combos.
AWESOME
AWESOME
AWESOME
Lol,Can anyone name all the Defence rings for me?
I can't name them all but some of the more famous/important ones are

War Lion (Galeon)
Tiger Defence (Driger S)
Cross Wing (Bistool and other molds)
Twin Horn (Gabriel) *sort of
Smash Turtle (Master Draciel)
etc.
(Dec. 23, 2008  12:22 AM)Raykon Wrote: Lol,Can anyone name all the Defence rings for me?

what the heck is a "defense ring"
(Dec. 23, 2008  12:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2008  12:22 AM)Raykon Wrote: Lol,Can anyone name all the Defence rings for me?

At first I thought he was talking about Sub-Rings. Uncertain But I guess he means the more defensive AR's.
Anyways, I was reading the breakages topic and it seemed (on the forst page at least) a lot of people were complaining about the 4 layer blades and how the screws went dodgy and then they couldn't get the AR off.......but can't you just remove the bit piece and go at it with a screwdriver? Gasp

Another stupid question: I keep seeing Wide Defense listed as an weight disk. What exactly is it? As in is it another name for a (plastic series) weight disk with two names? Or is it from the HMS MFB series (I don't know much about these)? Pinching_eyes
(Dec. 23, 2008  12:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Lol,Sorry I meant the Weight disck.
Everyone here was calling them Defence rings so I got confused(I dont know why they were calling it that).
I've don't think I've ever heard of anyone calling them defense rings. Uncertain And I'd love to help but I have the feeling I shouldn't attempt to post on this one. Judging from my above question I probably know a lot less about weight disks than I previously thought I did. XD

EDIT: After reading Raykon's previous posts I ended up writing defense ring several times in my other post and having to go back and change it. Pinching_eyes_2
I'll take a picture and do a quick write-up of Wide Defense tonight Smile
List of all Plastic-series weight disks:

Heavy
Wide
Balance
8-Heavy
8-Wide
8-Balance
10-Heavy
10-Wide
10-Balance
Wide Defense
Wide Survivor
Spark Disk
Revolver Attack
Wide Attack
Star Attack
(Dec. 23, 2008  2:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I'll take a picture and do a quick write-up of Wide Defense tonight Smile

Aw, thanks. You're so nice. ^w^

Know anything about the screwdriver thing?