Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Are the MFB String Shooters more durable than the Light Launcher?
The MFB shooter in my opinion doesn't look more durable and it isn't as powerful. The string seems as if it could snap if put under extreme use and over extension.
(Dec. 02, 2008  7:33 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: The MFB shooter in my opinion doesn't look more durable and it isn't as powerful.

Mechanically speaking, it's far more powerful than the MFB Right Launcher and the EZ Shooter. Accessing that power is another matter entirely.
(Dec. 02, 2008  8:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2008  7:33 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: The MFB shooter in my opinion doesn't look more durable and it isn't as powerful.

Mechanically speaking, it's far more powerful than the MFB Right Launcher and the EZ Shooter. Accessing that power is another matter entirely.

What do you mean? I have thought about this for a while: In a tournament what is consired as a broken beyblade?
(Dec. 02, 2008  8:39 PM)Finnphoenix Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2008  8:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

What do you mean? I have thought about this for a while: In a tournament what is consired as a broken beyblade?

What I mean is that the parts inside make the Bey Launcher technically more powerful than the Right Launcher. However, the Bey Launcher is also more difficult to use at full power.

Erm, if it's broken, it's broken. I don't really understand your question.
Oh my, sorry that question seems pointless when you look at it now Smile my point was that if for example one of ARs wings has been cut of is it destroyed or can you continue with it, but never mind that
I've been wondering, could Flame Wing(? Dranzer F AR?) work like twin horn?
If memory serves me right, the back of the box said the ar was designed to work like Wolf Crusher. On the back of the box you see what wolf crusher does in left spin, it takes away damage or something.
(Dec. 02, 2008  11:08 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I've been wondering, could Flame Wing(? Dranzer F AR?) work like twin horn?
If memory serves me right, the back of the box said the ar was designed to work like Wolf Crusher. On the back of the box you see what wolf crusher does in left spin, it takes away damage or something.

It could I suppose, but it depends on for what purpose you're looking to use it for. Wolf Crusher? I don't think Wolborg MS was out when Dranzer F came out.
Ok! Thanks!
I know they weren't out at the same time, I was just comparing the two because the pictures on the box were similar.
(Dec. 02, 2008  10:08 PM)Finnphoenix Wrote: Oh my, sorry that question seems pointless when you look at it now Smile my point was that if for example one of ARs wings has been cut of is it destroyed or can you continue with it, but never mind that

Of course, no. Even a small crack off of the AR is illegal.
So actually, in terms of spinning speed maxima durability, MFB shooter is better?
Then, it would really change the limits of the game Grin
(Dec. 03, 2008  8:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2008  10:08 PM)Finnphoenix Wrote: Oh my, sorry that question seems pointless when you look at it now Smile my point was that if for example one of ARs wings has been cut of is it destroyed or can you continue with it, but never mind that

What about little dents in the plastic? I've got a few blades like that. As far as I can tell it doesn't affect how it works.

Also, if a blade breaks but wins the round, it still counts as the broken blade losing because it broke right?
Yes. The blade in mind wouldn't be able to particpate any further in the given round. Therefor, victory goes to the person without the broken blade.
(Dec. 04, 2008  3:20 PM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2008  8:31 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

What about little dents in the plastic? I've got a few blades like that. As far as I can tell it doesn't affect how it works.

that's fine
(Dec. 04, 2008  3:24 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Yes. The blade in mind wouldn't be able to particpate any further in the given round. Therefor, victory goes to the person without the broken blade.

What about if it was the last round? And it wasn't a major break? Gasp
(Dec. 04, 2008  9:30 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2008  3:24 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Yes. The blade in mind wouldn't be able to particpate any further in the given round. Therefor, victory goes to the person without the broken blade.

What about if it was the last round? And it wasn't a major break? Gasp

It's still an automatic win for the opposing Blader.
Brad, this is a random question. When did you start Beyblading?
(Dec. 04, 2008  10:01 PM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: Brad, this is a random question. When did you start Beyblading?

About 7 years ago.
Man, I remember when I started. My first blade was a Driger F, was completely uncontrollable compared to S. I started around 2003. Chricky, that was ages ago lol.
I started when G-Revolution just started airing, so I was pretty new. That was almost 4 years ago.
I started when the original blades were out, my friend at school had Spin Dragoon and everyone was like "WOW!" a few days later, the store near where we lived had sold out of their stock of about a hundred beyblades and next to every kid in school had one. xD

We used to use the back of this frog bin to beyblade in because it was kinda beystadium shaped lol.
(Dec. 05, 2008  12:00 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: I started when G-Revolution just started airing, so I was pretty new. That was almost 4 years ago.

Eh? America got it so earlly lol. We were airing V-Force when you must have had G-Rev then? I got my first blade when 2000 was still airing in the UK.
How do I affilate with WBO?
__________________________________________________________________________________
(Dec. 05, 2008  12:27 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2008  12:00 AM)TheUnkownGod Wrote: I started when G-Revolution just started airing, so I was pretty new. That was almost 4 years ago.

Eh? America got it so earlly lol. We were airing V-Force when you must have had G-Rev then? I got my first blade when 2000 was still airing in the UK.

This was only when I was in 7th grade, so I'm in 11th now, it was about 4 years ago, in 2004 or close to it.