Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 12, 2008  5:43 AM)Jehuis Rad Wrote: What is a wobbler and how does it work?

it wobbles
(Nov. 12, 2008  6:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2008  5:43 AM)Jehuis Rad Wrote: What is a wobbler and how does it work?

it wobbles

needs to be added to the wiki
Which of these combos would perform better?

AR: War Lion
S-AR: War Lion
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Left SG (Bearing Version 2)
BB: Defense Grip Base 2

or,

AR: War Lion
S-AR: War Lion
WD: Wide Defense
SG: Neo Left SG (Customize Bearing)
SG Shaft: (Bearing Version 2)
SP: Defense Ring
BB: Customize Grip
heavy arms personly for zombie the 2nd is better and for suvival imo but insted of defence ring try cross suvior but yeah the 2nd is much better
Thanks man!

Im going for a Defense/Survival combo.
(Nov. 12, 2008  8:02 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Thanks man!

Im going for a Defense/Survival combo.

your welcome may i suggest this

dragoon v2 base cross suvivor defence ring will do fine wolbrg 2 sg right or left right for more suvivall and left for spin stealing ability rigth also spin steals but i prefer left lad combos wide suvior or wide defence depening if u want more suvival or more defence and if u have wide suvivor use trutle suvivor if ur just useing wide defence go with tiger defence or war lion will work this is pretty much the same but if u want a full on suvival just change the base 2 bearing stingers Joyful_3
Can any Draciel AR be used for anything?
I think Draciel V2(or was it Draciel G?) has some smash attack, Master Draciel can be used for defense combos, and Metal Draciel can spin steal well, for the first two, though, there are better AR's out there. The rest suck.....=P
(Nov. 14, 2008  2:01 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I think Draciel V2(or was it Draciel G?) has some smash attack

It is Draciel V2. Strike Turtle can be used for Smash Attack. All of your other comments are correct though.
can we use the HMS and very first beyblade winders for MFBs????
(Nov. 14, 2008  6:11 AM)utsavkotrial Wrote: can we use the HMS and very first beyblade winders for MFBs????

The first winder and dragon winder fits the Light launcher but it is illegal.
how the hell is it ILLEGAL???

i mean, those are also Tomy -Takara products
I'm guessing because Metal Fight is a different series from Bakuten Shoot. But I am definitely sure Brad, Kei or G can explain.
oh well yeah they'll be here any moment now. i'll ask them
They're from an old system, so it's illegal. You have to use MFB shooter with MFB winder.
is advance guradin worth getting at all i heard the rc can be used for defence and the ar can be used for stamina is the correct or is it just plain old useless?
Your money would be better spent elsewhere. Don't bother with it.
(Nov. 14, 2008  8:27 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: They're from an old system, so it's illegal. You have to use MFB shooter with MFB winder.

Think of it as akin to using an HMS shooter with an MFB. Does that sound very legal?
Anyone know how MFB is doing in Japan? How the beyblade scene is there since it was released.

Also hows the tournament scene there?
(Nov. 15, 2008  8:47 PM)Maz Wrote: Anyone know how MFB is doing in Japan? How the beyblade scene is there since it was released.

what i heard it doin quite well it was on tv tokyo and theyve had tornments i think japbeyblader has mentioned someting about that
(Nov. 15, 2008  8:47 PM)Maz Wrote: Anyone know how MFB is doing in Japan? How the beyblade scene is there since it was released.

On CoroCoro, Beyblade is frequently ranked amongst the top 10 most popular comics. It has even been number 6 a few weeks ago. Duel Masters is first, and TAKARA-TOMY's other products are generally in the top 5 too.

TAKARA-TOMY often organises small tournaments in toy shops or wherever CoroCoro goes. It is part of the Bey Fes 2008.

As darkbladerx200, I posted somewhere on this message board that the new DJ appeared on a kids show on TV Tokyo to advertise.

For more information, you should check Beyblade Spirit Forums. There are a lot of things I only post there because there is no appropriate place to post it here. It is not that pertinent, but it does help you keep track of Beyblade's popularity in Japan, I suppose.
I don't see on your site where there is anything different. Where do you post everything? I ain't seeing it.
Are there any uses for any part from Rock Bison?