Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

What mold is Advance Eterner's BP?
I presume it's first, since it's an "Advance" HMS.
Not entirely sure.
(Nov. 09, 2008  6:48 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: What mold is Advance Eterner's BP?
I presume it's first, since it's an "Advance" HMS.
Not entirely sure.

it has the 2nd mold bp as far as im sure
shikamaru, if you ever need to know which mold a certain Beyblade's BP is again, check out the Bit Protector article.
Who is creating beyblade manga right now ??
(Nov. 09, 2008  9:11 PM)Kei Wrote: shikamaru, if you ever need to know which mold a certain Beyblade's BP is again, check out the Bit Protector article.

Thanks!
Sorry kei, I though it would be listed under the beyblade category!

kinomiya: Adachi Takafumi
(Nov. 09, 2008  10:59 PM)kinomiya Wrote: Who is creating beyblade manga right now ??

Adachi Takafumi

This thread is only for questions related to the Beyblade Hobby however, so I'm going to ask you to refrain from asking anime/manga related questions in this thread in the future.
Which is the shorter RC between Metal Flat Core and Metal Change Core?
If my measurements are correct,

Metal Change Core: 20mm high
Metal Flat Core: 19mm high
What would be the suggested WD using a Jiraiya Blade AR and a Metal Flat Core RC

Circle Wide or Circle Heavy?

Smash Attack

Left Spin.
Circle Wide would generally be the best choice. Though, in stadiums like TBTS I see no disadvantage in using Circle Heavy simply because even without the weight focused outwards, the Metal Flat Core adds enough movement for it to easily fly around the stadium, and the added weight could help.
I found an old revolver attack laying around. Chocked(from an Orthoros, I believe)
So any uses? Uses in the past?
Thanks in advance.
(Nov. 11, 2008  3:15 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I found an old revolver attack laying around. Chocked(from an Orthoros, I believe)
So any uses? Uses in the past?
Thanks in advance.

It's pretty useless Lips_sealed
Thanks!
Still I still like it though!
I guess Wide Attack, Heavy Attack, and Spark are pretty useless too huh?
Pretty much because of their odd uses of nubs and shapes.
(Nov. 11, 2008  3:27 AM)G Wrote: Pretty much because of their odd uses of nubs and shapes.

Spark is not useless. Wink
Which HMS or MFB is best in the MFB balance stadium?
(Nov. 11, 2008  3:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2008  3:27 AM)G Wrote: Pretty much because of their odd uses of nubs and shapes.

Was that just the Wide Survivor with the sparks?
(Nov. 11, 2008  3:47 AM)Wolborgfan Wrote: Which HMS or MFB is best in the MFB balance stadium?

Wolborg MS.

(Nov. 11, 2008  3:51 AM)G Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2008  3:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Was that just the Wide Survivor with the sparks?

And sandpaper. Good for spin-stealing.
I think I remembering seeing those on YJA before. Did you ever find out if they were legal or not?
Who was the winner of BND?

And what was his combo in the final bout?
(Nov. 11, 2008  10:36 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Who was the winner of BND?

And what was his combo in the final bout?

Blue won BND!. The final round alternated between Tornado Balance, Tornado Balance Type S, and Tornado Attack. He used a different combo in each stadium.
As far as I remember/can tell from the video, Blue used

AR: Turtle Crusher
WD: CWD Circle Attacker
RC: Bearing Core 2

and

AR: Samurai Upper
WD: CWD Free Survivor
RC: Grip Flat Core

Not sure about the last one, and could be a bit off with these. I'm fairly certain they're both correct though because I had prepared some similar combos for the tournament. Hopefully Blue will enlighten us.
Is it illegal to use a different bottom stadium with the tower stadium?
(Nov. 12, 2008  3:07 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Is it illegal to use a different bottom stadium with the tower stadium?

No.