Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Nov. 06, 2008  11:30 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Im going to interpret that it has better smash capability?

Though from what I've read on the wiki, Slash Upper and Advance Attacker are the best for Smash Attack.

Just guessing that since they are the only two HMS AR's on the Smash Attack article.

So again, Jiraiya Blade or Slash Upper?

I've tested both Slash Upper and Advance Attacker, and I can safely say that compared to Circle Upper, they are both pretty disappointing. Even in left, I've had better results with Circle Upper's smash then Slash Upper's and Advance Attacker's smash.

To be fair though, Circle Upper is a ridiculously good AR.

I can't comment on Jiraiya Blade yet.
Do people still want the Gyro blades? e.g Gyro Stander.
(Nov. 08, 2008  2:39 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Do people still want the Gyro blades? e.g Gyro Stander.

Well they want the AR at least.
Oh ok. one more Question. Is/Was the WD any useful?
(Nov. 08, 2008  3:13 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Oh ok. one more Question. Is/Was the WD any useful?

It's illegal.
(Nov. 08, 2008  3:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2008  3:13 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Oh ok. one more Question. Is/Was the WD any useful?

It's illegal.
Alright, thanks for clearing that up! Grin
is dranzer V2 good and why because i saw it on amazon.co.jp and might get it
It's a decent beyblade uncustomized and the Cross Survivor SPs work with Zombie customs. It's definitely a good buy, if you can get it for a decent price.
im debateing on to use cross suvivor sp or the dark blade sps for my zombie witch whould be better combined with wide suvivor and tiger defence
(Nov. 08, 2008  5:26 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: im debateing on to use cross suvivor sp or the dark blade sps for my zombie witch whould be better combined with wide suvivor and tiger defence

Why don't you try both and come to your own conclusion?
(Nov. 08, 2008  8:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2008  5:26 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: im debateing on to use cross suvivor sp or the dark blade sps for my zombie witch whould be better combined with wide suvivor and tiger defence

Why don't you try both and come to your own conclusion?

i have but they both benifitt in there own ways so im stuck for chioce
So then use them depending on which benefits are most important to you and which Beyblade you are opposing.
ok thanks for your help kinda lol im just sticking with the dark series sps cause i prefer pure zombies!!
Can Trypio's AR be used for anything?
(Nov. 09, 2008  2:00 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Can Trypio's AR be used for anything?

There's one, distinct use for it...It involved a certain combo of parts that allowed it to move around the stadium and literally push the opponent blade(s) out. I can't remember the exact combo, though.

I wanna say
Trypio AR
10 Balance (?)
SG Flat

But that's just a guess, I really don't know for sure.
Takara's Trypio can be used for entertainment, as shown in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9T4bfwM44s

Other than that, not really. Same with Aero Wing.
(Nov. 09, 2008  2:04 AM)Grey Wrote:

There's one, distinct use for it...It involved a certain combo of parts that allowed it to move around the stadium and literally push the opponent blade(s) out. I can't remember the exact combo, though.

I wanna say
Trypio AR
10 Balance (?)
SG Flat

Shouldn't it be heavier? to lessen recoil?
(Nov. 09, 2008  2:06 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2008  2:04 AM)Grey Wrote:

I wanna say
Trypio AR
10 Balance (?)
SG Flat

Shouldn't it be heavier? to lessen recoil?

Probably, but I wasn't really sure what Weight Disc to put on it. Either way, nobody quote (not literally, smartasses) me on the combo I posted, I'm not sure if that's the actual combo that I'm referring to...
AR: Trypio
WD: 10-Heavy
SG: Right
BB: Storm Grip Base
(Nov. 09, 2008  2:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: AR: Trypio
WD: 10-Heavy
SG: Right
BB: Storm Grip Base

Is it very effective?

And what would be the preferred AR mold? Takara or Hasbro?
I'm pretty sure Hasbro, since it's more durable...well at least I think.
I'll need to check into that some day. The Hasbro is thicker and rounder, but like the Takara had a flatter rim which might be better for pushing.
Can you remove the spring support on the Dranzer Grip?

http://cgi.ebay.com/BEYBLADE-NIP-DRANZER....m20.l1116

Or is it fixed?
It comes off.
Haha Now I feel retarded.

Thanks though!