Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Plastic

What is a good BB for a Smash Attack blade?

I read that Storm Grip is great for Upper Attack but is it good for Smash as well?

What would be the best choice BB for Smash?
The BBs of Grip Attacker, Gaia Dragoon V, and Uriel 2 work pretty well for smash as well.
Thanks!

What would be the best WD for a Smash Attack blade?
Lets just say Im using Triple Wing.
10-wide is generally accepted as a good choice
(Oct. 27, 2008  10:24 PM)G Wrote: Wide Defense.

Seconding this. Wide Defense is surprisingly light (compared to how it looks). I think it uses a different kind of metal. The notches on it also lend themselves to Smash Attack.
(Oct. 27, 2008  10:19 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Thanks!

What would be the best WD for a Smash Attack blade?
Lets just say Im using Triple Wing.

i say wide suvivor more endurance but also wide defence whould be good how whould wide attack do in a smash combo? as mines just on the shelf sinice i cant find a use.
(Oct. 27, 2008  10:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Seconding this. Wide Defense is surprisingly light (compared to how it looks). I think it uses a different kind of metal. The notches on it also lend themselves to Smash Attack.

Alright, sweet.

Does anybody have an image of what it looks like?
(Oct. 27, 2008  11:04 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Oct. 27, 2008  10:35 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Alright, sweet.

Does anybody have an image of what it looks like?

http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http.../e80982726

for lack of a better image i could find
yes i got it from yja cause i cant find mine
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

HMS

What would be the best Smash Attack combo?
For either spin direction

p.s. Im having this smash attack obsession as of late
(Oct. 28, 2008  10:08 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: HMS

What would be the best Smash Attack combo?
For either spin direction

p.s. Im having this smash attack obsession as of late

adv attacker or slash upper (the name of slash riger's AR which i can't quite recall correctly at the mo)
circle wide
Grip flat core UV

this is just an idea in theory, since I don't actually own those parts.

here's the smash attack page: http://beywiki.com/index.php/Smash_Attack
I need to see a picture of Dragoon MS tip to see if the one I bought from Evan is burnt down or not.
(Oct. 28, 2008  11:32 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: I need to see a picture of Dragoon MS tip to see if the one I bought from Evan is burnt down or not.

ooh i've got one reserved from him to buy. I'd like to see what it's like too
this is not my core but here you go its a gfc nether the less
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Oct. 28, 2008  11:32 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: I need to see a picture of Dragoon MS tip to see if the one I bought from Evan is burnt down or not.

It should have the same tip or at least one near any other flat tip. Generally flat with a little small dip through the center or have thicker outer rim. I can't explain it with words, but I could upload pictures later.
Any better HMS combos for Smash Attack?
(Oct. 28, 2008  11:50 PM)G Wrote:

It should have the same tip or at least one near any other flat tip. Generally flat with a little small dip through the center or have thicker outer rim. I can't explain it with words, but I could upload pictures later.

That would be extremely helpful, thanks. I don't think its worn but I'm not positive.
(Oct. 28, 2008  11:56 PM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Any better HMS combos for Smash Attack?

Standard Circle/Samurai Upper staple has good enough smash. Slash Upper is also good.
Jiraiya Blade is also a great option. This thread might be an interesting read for you.
Jiraiya MS is extremely hard to get, so it's not usually an option.
I'm going to either buy the Stamina or Balance stadium. Any sggestions on which one I should purchase?
(Oct. 29, 2008  11:39 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I'm going to either buy the Stamina or Balance stadium. Any sggestions on which one I should purchase?

wait till some one else has the stadium and watch vids and compare.and also depend witch type of blade u like better or why not get both lol
(Oct. 29, 2008  4:23 AM)Kei Wrote: Jiraiya Blade is also a great option. This thread might be an interesting read for you.

Thanks Kei!

That article pretty much made up my mind!
I just ordered a Hasbro Bearing Survivor (Jiraiya MS) off Amazon.

Any key differences from the Takara one I should know of?
As far as I know, besides the name, there are no differences between the Hasbro and Takara Jiraiya MS.