Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

To me, Driger S' tip almost looks somewhat rounded, unless mine is just worn, but it still changes between attack and endurance.
(Oct. 25, 2008  12:59 AM)winder Wrote: To me, Driger S' tip almost looks somewhat rounded, unless mine is just worn, but it still changes between attack and endurance.

Yours is just worn.
(Oct. 25, 2008  4:27 PM)winder Wrote: oh okay, how is it supposed to look?

The tip is supposed to be only slightly slanted. The slants should have no roundness to them, and the slants should be almost flat.

But I'm not describing it very well.

It should look very similar to Driger V2's tip, which you can see on the Wiki.
ah i get you, thanks, but i guess as long as mine works right?
Metal Changes wear down very quickly, so it's normal for it to look rounded.
Does anyone have an idea on how to do paint jobs on MFB?
I just ordered the following:
BB02 Beyblade Starter Set Bull 125SF
BB05 Beyblade Booster Pegasus 145D
and
BB08 Beyblade Booster Leo 105F.

Was this a wise purchase?
(Oct. 26, 2008  12:09 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: I just ordered the following:
BB02 Beyblade Starter Set Bull 125SF
BB05 Beyblade Booster Pegasus 145D
and
BB08 Beyblade Booster Leo 105F.

Was this a wise purchase?

Looks fine Smile
Alright, one more.

Smash Attack or Upper Attack?
I've read that Leone's wheel has some nice smash.

So,
In the MFB attack stadium.
Who would win in a match between Leone 105F and Bull 105F?
(Oct. 26, 2008  1:58 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Alright, one more.

So,

Since Bull can't properly Upper Attack a Wheel as low and heavy as Leone's, I would say that Leone105F would win the majority of the time. It's hard to say, though.
(Oct. 26, 2008  3:13 AM)Grey Wrote:

So,

Since Bull can't properly Upper Attack a Wheel as low and heavy as Leone's, I would say that Leone105F would win the majority of the time. It's hard to say, though.

Oh ok, thanks.

But how would they fare against other blades?
Lets just say DEMS or Wolborg MS.
Which blade would have the better chance of winning?
(Oct. 26, 2008  3:18 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:

So,

Oh ok, thanks.

Again, hard to say. DEMS and Wolborg MS still have some advantages over MFB. Wolborg has the benefit of becoming either a Zombie or a straight-Endurance Type against either of them. I know that the only times that I've beaten a Wolborg MS with Bull105F was when Bull slammed it hard enough or lifted it with enough speed in order to knock it out. I don't think it ever won by out-spinning Wolborg MS.

Leone would probably win the same way Bull105F would against Wolborg MS.

So, both of them would only win against Wolborg MS by knockout.

As for Dark Effigy MS, it could probably lift Leone with some ease (though I've never tried this).
(Oct. 26, 2008  3:23 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2008  3:18 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:

So,

Oh ok, thanks.

Again, hard to say. DEMS and Wolborg MS still have some advantages over MFB. Wolborg has the benefit of becoming either a Zombie or a straight-Endurance Type against either of them. I know that the only times that I've beaten a Wolborg MS with Bull105F was when Bull slammed it hard enough or lifted it with enough speed in order to knock it out. I don't think it ever won by out-spinning Wolborg MS.

Leone would probably win the same way Bull105F would against Wolborg MS.

So, both of them would only win against Wolborg MS by knockout.

As for Dark Effigy MS, it could probably lift Leone with some ease (though I've never tried this).

Alright. Thanks again.

How would they fare against other MFB blades?
Compared to one another.

Sorry for the copious amount of questions!
If you're looking to see how HMS fare against MFB, some of the videos on the Beywiki Youtube account may help you.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Beywiki
(Oct. 26, 2008  4:12 AM)Kei Wrote: If you're looking to see how HMS fare against MFB, some of the videos on the Beywiki Youtube account may help you.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Beywiki

Actually, I was asking how Leone 105F and Bull 105F fare against the rest of MFB

Thanks, though.
Ah, alright. My bad! Lips_sealed
So what would be the strongest MFB attack combo at the moment?
I think Bull 105F works well, In theory I think Wolf 105F should also be a good one. I doubt anyone has the 90 track or the wide flat bottom.
(Oct. 25, 2008  11:47 PM)Jehuis Rad Wrote: Does anyone have an idea on how to do paint jobs on MFB?

Depends on the look you want Lips_sealed
(Oct. 25, 2008  11:47 PM)Jehuis Rad Wrote: Does anyone have an idea on how to do paint jobs on MFB?

I believe that Anubis has done some very impressive paint jobs on his MFB and has taken commissions too.
does any one use turtle suvior on there zombies cause i just did some test and i thinks its better than tiger defence or war lion well matched with wide suvivor so does any one elese use it?
(Oct. 26, 2008  7:11 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: does any one use turtle suvior on there zombies cause i just did some test and i thinks its better than tiger defence or war lion well matched with wide suvivor so does any one elese use it?

It can't be a zombie with that AR really. You can have it for a spin stealer, but smaller, compact ARs work better since they'll prevent more recoil from hits which would allow it to spin more smoothly.
(Oct. 26, 2008  7:35 PM)G Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2008  7:11 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: does any one use turtle suvior on there zombies cause i just did some test and i thinks its better than tiger defence or war lion well matched with wide suvivor so does any one elese use it?

It can't be a zombie with that AR really. You can have it for a spin stealer, but smaller, compact ARs work better since they'll prevent more recoil from hits which would allow it to spin more smoothly.

i might aswell switch back to tiger defence then or twin horn