Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 22, 2008  12:48 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: My Samurai Changer BC looks like that and it was an import from Japan.
alot of my older wolborg BC's tip did'nt like come out that far then again they cooldve made it like that to prevent breakge
TBH, I think that is more prone to breaking because there will be a lot more movement on the shaft.
Your Bearing Core looks fine, unless I'm not seeing something.
He means the gap between the RC tip and the RC shell.

My Jiraiya MS looks the same, so I think he has nothing to worry about.
(Oct. 22, 2008  1:37 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: He means the gap between the RC tip and the RC shell.

My Jiraiya MS looks the same, so I think he has nothing to worry about.

my other BC doesnt have a gap in it tho but its from the older WBMS(the one in the orangish box) the one with the gap is the re release(the blue box one) they are both hasbro
I wouldn't worry too much about it mate. It looks fine, as said my Takara has it so no need to worry.
(Oct. 22, 2008  2:26 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: I wouldn't worry too much about it mate. It looks fine, as said my Takara has it so no need to worry.
ok i was just checking because the rules are very tight and i dnt wanna be breaking any of them
The rules wouldn't affect that what whatever you are participating in. There is no way you can get into an RC with breaking it. So you can't be accused for modifing illegally.
(Oct. 22, 2008  2:30 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: The rules wouldn't affect that what whatever you are participating in. There is no way you can get into an RC with breaking it. So you can't be accused for modifing illegally.
ya but u cant play with "worn parts" and ppl might think that is worn some how
It wouldn't be classed as worn as there is nothing to "wear" down for the shaft to appear like that. It is just one of those things. They wouldn't be that tight on the rules because part of your shaft is showing.
lol, from what I'm seeing, your Bearing Core looks perfectly carp' normal. I own at least six of 'em that look exactly like that, so I'm not entirely sure what the problem is here...
Where'd fighting animals go?
Your question is not beyblade related, so it shouldn't be here.

But since you did ask, Blader:Kenny deleted the thread after saying something along the lines of "sooeyr guyz i wont be writing no more chapters for fighting animals."

All further comments on this belong in a random topic.
thank you for answering, and my apologies
Can anyone explain to me how the random boosters work, like, its not like the hasbro ones right, you get..well a random one? But like, are there specific ones that give rare and good ones? Also, is driger v2 worth 50 dollars? =/
(Oct. 23, 2008  12:09 AM)winderblade Wrote: Can anyone explain to me how the random boosters work, like, its not like the hasbro ones right, you get..well a random one? But like, are there specific ones that give rare and good ones? Also, is driger v2 worth 50 dollars? =/

driger v2 sure as hell isn't worth $50

also which random boosters are you asking about?
Which would Be a good Blade for a newbie to get i'm thinking of Driger S or some type of dranzer or well whatever you think a noob should get
(Oct. 23, 2008  12:54 AM)protocyber23 Wrote: Which would Be a good Blade for a newbie to get i'm thinking of Driger S or some type of dranzer or well whatever you think a noob should get

Wolborg MS

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r49303018

790 yen buyout price.
Would Dranzer GT's ar work as a good substitute for Upper Dragoon?
Yeah, though more smash. consider trygle ar too (eagle?) hardly the same angle but effective...
(Oct. 23, 2008  12:10 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2008  12:09 AM)winderblade Wrote: Can anyone explain to me how the random boosters work, like, its not like the hasbro ones right, you get..well a random one? But like, are there specific ones that give rare and good ones? Also, is driger v2 worth 50 dollars? =/

driger v2 sure as hell isn't worth $50

also which random boosters are you asking about?

well, any, i was just wondering if certain ones gave better blades, and how much would you say driger v2 is worth?
$10-15 IMO
(Oct. 23, 2008  6:09 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: $10-15 IMO

i agree cause its nothing specail but on acations it gets a nastey upper attack id proply pay 20$ if i was desperate.
The base is alright too. If you can't find a Driger S, Driger V2's base is the best alternative. I must say though, it's harder to trigger the attack mode with a V2 base than with Driger S' base.
(Oct. 23, 2008  6:19 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: The base is alright too. If you can't find a Driger S, Driger V2's base is the best alternative. I must say though, it's harder to trigger the attack mode with a V2 base than with Driger S' base.

yes its harder but i prefer custom metal changeit nothin specail but it can hold sp and it can change to attack witch is good i suspose and when it does go into attack its quite agressive