Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 20, 2008  3:44 PM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2008  3:39 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2008  3:29 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: can someone tell me what is the deference (if any) between the japanese customize grip and the hasbro dranzer grip?

The Dranzer Grip comes with the spring support whereas Takara sold the spring support seperately. There is no difference in the grip itself.

so to be safe, they are the same perfomance wise? i was curious b/c some blades are better takara than hasbro so i was curious about the grip.

Yes.
(Oct. 20, 2008  3:48 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2008  3:44 PM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2008  3:39 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2008  3:29 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: can someone tell me what is the deference (if any) between the japanese customize grip and the hasbro dranzer grip?

The Dranzer Grip comes with the spring support whereas Takara sold the spring support seperately. There is no difference in the grip itself.

so to be safe, they are the same perfomance wise? i was curious b/c some blades are better takara than hasbro so i was curious about the grip.

Yes.

ok thanks! that helped me in a possible purchace lol XD
Is there a difference between th MFB pegasis starter?
(Oct. 20, 2008  10:37 PM)bpappas95 Wrote: Is there a difference between th MFB pegasis starter?

Difference between it and what?
I think he means the diffrence between the starter and booster...pegasis
If that is the case,

The starter Pegasis comes with a Shooter and 105F, while the booster with 145D, possibly a Quetzlcoatl part, and no Shooter.
What i mean is there a difference in the parts? Like is the track in the booster differnt from the starter?
(Oct. 20, 2008  11:47 PM)bpappas95 Wrote: What i mean is there a difference in the parts? Like is the track in the booster differnt from the starter?
Yes. The booster has the 145 Track, which is 14.5 mm high, while the starter has 105, which is 10.5 mm high. The Bottoms are also different, but the Wheels and Faces are identical.
Uh beyblades are worth getting, im completely stuck, i want em all, but most arent worth it, ill list my beyblades

-dragoon v2
-dragoon v
-dragoon s
-driger s
-dranzer f
-wolborg 4
-gigars
-metal driger
-vortex ape
-dragoon gt
-dragoon g
-dranzer gt
-rock bison
-polta
-trypio
-torch pegasus
-wyborg
-metal draciel

Hms
-advance averager
-advance guardian
-hopper attacker
-driger ms
-sea drake
-thunder serpent

Im thinking wolborg 1,2, bearing stinger, driger f, dranzer s, gazzly, and galeon, thanks for your help guys!
(Oct. 21, 2008  12:35 AM)winderblade Wrote: Uh beyblades are worth getting, im completely stuck, i want em all, but most arent worth it, ill list my beyblades

-dragoon v2
-dragoon v
-dragoon s
-driger s
-dranzer f
-wolborg 4
-gigars
-metal driger
-vortex ape
-dragoon gt
-dragoon g
-dranzer gt
-rock bison
-polta
-trypio
-torch pegasus
-wyborg
-metal draciel

Hms
-advance averager
-advance guardian
-hopper attacker
-driger ms
-sea drake
-thunder serpent

Im thinking wolborg 1,2, bearing stinger, driger f, dranzer s, gazzly, and galeon, thanks for your help guys!

Wolborg 1, bearing stinger, and galeon are the 3 most desirable ones out of the ones you mentioned. Galzzly i strongly recommend against, it's nothing to write home about.
The MFBs should be pretty high on your priorities list, as well as DGMS UV and DGMS, or really just their RCs. Wolborg MS is also highly recommended, as well as Samurai Changer.

By the way, you have a lot more beyblades than i do XD
(Oct. 21, 2008  12:41 AM)Wooly Shield Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2008  12:35 AM)winderblade Wrote: Uh beyblades are worth getting, im completely stuck, i want em all, but most arent worth it, ill list my beyblades

-dragoon v2
-dragoon v
-dragoon s
-driger s
-dranzer f
-wolborg 4
-gigars
-metal driger
-vortex ape
-dragoon gt
-dragoon g
-dranzer gt
-rock bison
-polta
-trypio
-torch pegasus
-wyborg
-metal draciel

Hms
-advance averager
-advance guardian
-hopper attacker
-driger ms
-sea drake
-thunder serpent

Wolborg 1, bearing stinger, and galeon are the 3 most desirable ones out of the ones you mentioned. Galzzly i strongly recommend against, it's nothing to write home about.
The MFBs should be pretty high on your priorities list, as well as DGMS UV and DGMS, or really just their RCs. Wolborg MS is also highly recommended, as well as Samurai Changer.

By the way, you have a lot more beyblades than i do XD

Dark Effigy MS, too.
And Driger S
about how many grams will your average beyblade weigh??
(Oct. 21, 2008  8:32 AM)taru678 Wrote: about how many grams will your average beyblade weigh??

uh

parts weights differ radically so this is really an impossible question to answer (and a pointless one to ask)
(Oct. 21, 2008  9:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2008  8:32 AM)taru678 Wrote: about how many grams will your average beyblade weigh??

uh

parts weights differ radically so this is really an impossible question to answer (and a pointless one to ask)
srry i was just curious Unhappy
Hi to all!!

Someone can tell me which blades I can find in Random Booster 2002 Act 7 & 8 ?

Thanks!Joyful_3
(Oct. 21, 2008  6:11 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote: And Driger S

he's got it.
(Oct. 21, 2008  2:04 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Hi to all!!

Thanks!Joyful_3

the dark baldes and ureil are in 8 and this sexy purple polta i got in one hehe
and 7 think think is gabreail and giga dragoon.
(Oct. 21, 2008  2:04 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: Hi to all!!

Thanks!Joyful_3
I think this is right...

Random Booster 7:
Gabriel
Gaia Dragoon

Seaborg
Driger S
Knight Driger
Master Dranzer
Master Dragoon
Master Draciel
Galeon
Galzzly
Galman

Revovler Attack
Heavy Attack
Wide Defense
8-Wide
8-Balance
8-Heavy

Random Booster 8:
Dark Draciel
Dark Driger
Dark Dranzer
Saizo
Uriel 2

Driger V
Flash Leopard
Metal Dranzer
Seaborg 2
Trypio

Revolver Attack
10-Wide
10-Balance
10-Heavy
wich hms random booster can contain dragoon msuv??
(Oct. 22, 2008  2:19 AM)taru678 Wrote: wich hms random booster can contain dragoon msuv??

Random Booster Act 2. Also the 5 Saints Beast Booster.
(Oct. 22, 2008  2:21 AM)G Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2008  2:19 AM)taru678 Wrote: wich hms random booster can contain dragoon msuv??

thnx alot do u kno of any other beyblades in tht i can possibly get in those packs?
(Oct. 22, 2008  2:28 AM)taru678 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2008  2:21 AM)G Wrote:

thnx alot do u kno of any other beyblades in tht i can possibly get in those packs?

http://beywiki.com/index.php/HMS_Random_Booster_ACT_2
http://beywiki.com/index.php/HMS_5_Saint_Beasts_Booster
is this how bearing core is suppose to look because i have ones that have their tip like that and ones tht dnt??? [Image: 062800.jpg]
My Samurai Changer BC looks like that and it was an import from Japan.