Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

OH. That gap. I'd expect them to work in a similar way still. The Hasbro one should be studier in hits since it's reinforced, but don't expect it to be noticeable.
(Oct. 18, 2008  7:11 PM)G Wrote: OH. That gap. I'd expect them to work in a similar way still. The Hasbro one should be studier in hits since it's reinforced, but don't expect it to be noticeable.

Thank you very much. I appreciate the help.Joyful_3
(Oct. 18, 2008  6:09 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2008  5:19 PM)G Wrote: First two are Takara. The 3rd is Hasbro.
[Image: DrigerV2.jpg]
Sorry if I wasn't specific enough G, I think Espio had same that idea.

Why does the first Takara V2 look bigger than the second?
I'm guessing it's the angle of the Bey in the picture. They aren't positioned exactly the same in the picture.
I was wondering, are they going to sell again all Beyblades from previous generations along with the MFB versions when they will come out in the USA?
(Oct. 19, 2008  9:25 PM)jaydee15 Wrote: I was wondering, are they going to sell again all Beyblades from previous generations along with the MFB versions when they will come out in the USA?

We don't know anything about the American release, or if it will even happen. If we did, we would post about it.
(Oct. 19, 2008  9:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2008  9:25 PM)jaydee15 Wrote: I was wondering, are they going to sell again all Beyblades from previous generations along with the MFB versions when they will come out in the USA?

We don't know anything about the American release, or if it will even happen. If we did, we would post about it.

jaydee, you could have simply taken a look at the Metal Fight Beyblade Article and found out that TAKARA-TOMY is planning for overseas development in 2010 should MFB do well in Japan.
Is there any reason why the BBA doesn't make Beyarenas as big and efficient like the cartoons, in terms of dimensions and depth?????
(Oct. 19, 2008  9:35 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2008  9:26 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

jaydee, you could have simply taken a look at the Metal Fight Beyblade Article and found out that TAKARA-TOMY is planning for overseas development in 2010 should MFB do well in Japan.

Thank you both for reminding me that. Smile
(Oct. 19, 2008  10:08 PM)jaydee15 Wrote: Is there any reason why the BBA doesn't make Beyarenas as big and efficient like the cartoons, in terms of dimensions and depth?????

First of all, the BBA (now the WBBA) is not a company. It is a marketing term referring to organized Beyblade play.

As for your stadium question, stadiums that wide and deep are not produced for a number of reasons.

1. Cost.
2. Space.
3. Stadiums that wide and deep would be completely imbalanced in terms of play. Survival types would dominate them.
4. The Beyblades would never hit each other.
(Oct. 19, 2008  10:16 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2008  10:08 PM)jaydee15 Wrote: Is there any reason why the BBA doesn't make Beyarenas as big and efficient like the cartoons, in terms of dimensions and depth?????

First of all, the BBA (now the WBBA) is not a company. It is a marketing term referring to organized Beyblade play.

As for your stadium question, stadiums that wide and deep are not produced for a number of reasons.

1. Cost.
2. Space.
3. Stadiums that wide and deep would be completely imbalanced in terms of play. Survival types would dominate them.
4. The Beyblades would never hit each other.

true, the whole point they are like that in the show is because the characters can control the movements of the beyblades so they need/have a bigger arena to challenge the bladers. in real life the blades would never hit each other like brad said
Thank you all for the infos... Since Beyblade was founded I had always asked myself that question. But now, I think it's clear. Smile
Last questions:

1) What is the difference between Attack, Defense, and Survival Stadiums?

2) Which one would be best to have in general, for example, in terms of quality?
Are you talking about the new MFB stadiums? Because there is no Defense stadium.
Hey guys, Ive got 2 questions, is Seaborg worth buying at all, like Im thinking it is, since they did re-issue it, with Phantom Force, but I just would like some input.

Secondly, are the MFB stadiums better than the plastic and hms stadiums?
(Oct. 19, 2008  11:32 PM)winderblade Wrote: Hey guys, Ive got 2 questions, is Seaborg worth buying at all, like Im thinking it is, since they did re-issue it, with Phantom Force, but I just would like some input.

Secondly, are the MFB stadiums better than the plastic and hms stadiums?

Seaborg isn't really worth getting.

As for the MFB stadiums, it depends what you mean by "better". They're certainly more durable.
(Oct. 19, 2008  11:20 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Are you talking about the new MFB stadiums? Because there is no Defense stadium.

Balance stadium (not Defense)...LOL! Thanks for the correction.. Smile
But the question is for any stadiums in general.
is it legal to clip the edges off of a standard bit chip so it can fit under one of those clear plastic covers released with the first series of hasbro beyblades?? (i like the covers is why )
(Oct. 20, 2008  10:04 AM)taru678 Wrote: is it legal to clip the edges off of a standard bit chip so it can fit under one of those clear plastic covers released with the first series of hasbro beyblades?? (i like the covers is why )

No.
(Oct. 20, 2008  10:08 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2008  10:04 AM)taru678 Wrote: is it legal to clip the edges off of a standard bit chip so it can fit under one of those clear plastic covers released with the first series of hasbro beyblades?? (i like the covers is why )

No.
not tryin to argue but why isnt it legal it is just like having one of those old bit chips?
Because you're cutting pieces of a part off.

By that logic, I can say, "Hey, why can't I cut up my Tiger Defenser to be just like the Gyros AR? :downswords:"
(Oct. 20, 2008  10:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Because you're cutting pieces of a part off.

By that logic, I can say, "Hey, why can't I cut up my Tiger Defenser to be just like the Gyros AR? :downswords:"
oooh thnx alot one more question is upper dragon considered illegal when those spike things wear down?
Those tiny little spikes on the outside? It should still be OK.
(Oct. 20, 2008  10:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Those tiny little spikes on the outside? It should still be OK.
ya like there is 2 on everyone of the blades and they are completley gone Unhappy and those little tiny bit chip things(they dnt hold the bit in they just support it)they are completly gone too....
can someone tell me what is the deference (if any) between the japanese customize grip and the hasbro dranzer grip?
(Oct. 20, 2008  3:29 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: can someone tell me what is the deference (if any) between the japanese customize grip and the hasbro dranzer grip?

The Dranzer Grip comes with the spring support whereas Takara sold the spring support seperately. There is no difference in the grip itself.
(Oct. 20, 2008  3:39 PM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2008  3:29 PM)beymasterkai Wrote: can someone tell me what is the deference (if any) between the japanese customize grip and the hasbro dranzer grip?

The Dranzer Grip comes with the spring support whereas Takara sold the spring support seperately. There is no difference in the grip itself.

so to be safe, they are the same perfomance wise? i was curious b/c some blades are better takara than hasbro so i was curious about the grip.