Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

Question: What advantages do MFB hold over the HMS blades? Thanks!
They're still being produced and they seem to be more durable.
(Oct. 15, 2008  1:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2008  9:25 AM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Referring to the MFB series.

Will Libra be released as a Starter and a Booster or just one of the two mentioned?
Nothing more was announced about Libra. It is only a Booster for now, so there are chances of getting Quetzalcoatl parts, I suppose.

If they were to release a Libra Starter, they would have to change the Track and Bottom to something else ...

OK, it is just I edited on my site and told theINtoy to change it. I can change it to booster now. Cheers =D.
has anyone used, or does anyone own, an rpm launcher? Do they make any significant difference from your experience?
(Oct. 16, 2008  9:33 PM)Star Shield Wrote: has anyone used, or does anyone own, an rpm launcher? Do they make any significant difference from your experience?

are they the ones that are like a dragoon head and dranzer and driger i dont think they ever made draceil cause i only ever owned one if thats what you mean.
(Oct. 17, 2008  7:14 AM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: are they the ones that are like a dragoon head and dranzer and driger i dont think they ever made draceil cause i only ever owned one if thats what you mean.

No they aren't
(Oct. 17, 2008  7:15 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2008  7:14 AM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: are they the ones that are like a dragoon head and dranzer and driger i dont think they ever made draceil cause i only ever owned one if thats what you mean.

No they aren't

oh cause it says the record your spin power XD are they takara or hasbro?
The "RPM Launcher" is essentially a Power Custom without the ability to be added to a grip. A shooter that can't be used in a grip is worthless for me. Keep an eye open for the power custom.
(Oct. 14, 2008  9:52 PM)kinomiya Wrote: yeah last ı look this video's ı think in 2007 last I saw why ı didnt keep this video's ı m upset right nowUnhappy still ım waiting if anyone have that video's plz give me

Found it!
The world championship finals
They didn't even touch each other ... what a crappy stadium.
WWWOOOOHHHHHH!!!! You are the FIRST and only BBA Champion XD.

The Draciel shooter was the Max Sliding Shooter I believe.
(Oct. 17, 2008  7:21 AM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Found it!
The world championship finals

Ugh... I hate watching that video (and reading the comments argh). That Stadium was so bad.
Not sure what they were thinking having the spinning disc in the centre...that dish would have been alright in general, minus the centre.
I have a question regarding some takara versions of Driger V2.

On the support parts(upper attack) there is supposed to be a slit where the slope is, but some do not(like in the picture of driger v2 in the wiki). Does this affect driger's stats or gameplay in anyway?
(Oct. 18, 2008  4:32 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: On the support parts(upper attack) there is supposed to be a slit where the slope is, but some do not(like in the picture of driger v2 in the wiki). Does this affect driger's stats or gameplay in anyway?

In my opinion the one on the Wiki looks inferior to the one that has doesn't have a chunk of plastic missing. The Wiki image looks like the SP could be considerably weaker.

I can't see it affecting battle dramatically though. However, you may want to wait for one of the advance guys/girls to answer.
I have two Driver V2 and neither of mine have a gap missing?? I'm looking at them both now.

The Hasbro version has reinforced plastic so it may just be the Takara versions. But this can't be clarrified until somebody with a Takara Driger V2 posts.
Yes, we'll just have to wait.
OHHH! That slit...I didn't realise that was the one he was on about. I was talking about something different.
(Oct. 18, 2008  5:19 PM)G Wrote: First two are Takara. The 3rd is Hasbro.
[Image: DrigerV2.jpg]
Sorry if I wasn't specific enough G, I think Espio had same that idea.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Oh, that gap at the top of the SP and the base of the slope.

That V shape at the top of the SP Upper Attack Slope is on both my Driger V2's. As for the other gap at the base of the SP slope then it must have been on a selected batch. You have a rare find I think =D.
lol. I still dont know if it affects anything.
The V shape wouldn't affect performance. As for the other gap, I can see that affecting air resistance which would affect spin time. Don't take my word for it though.
(Oct. 18, 2008  6:48 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: The V shape wouldn't affect performance. As for the other gap, I can see that affecting air resistance which would affect spin time. Don't take my word for it though.
Thanks. This truely is interesting, I'm going to look into this further!