Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 06, 2008  5:14 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Am getting my Wolf tomorrow as it got despatched today.

Is everybody else here, darkbladerx200 and Blitz, from England?

oooooo yeah! Joyful_3
(Oct. 06, 2008  9:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hmm it would depend on the condition and such, but probably about $150.

Oh, wow thats pretty good. Did the value of HMS go up recently or something?
i just got a rc from rba 1 and i have no idea what it is: It looks like thunder serpents but its wider.
(Oct. 06, 2008  9:11 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2008  9:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Hmm it would depend on the condition and such, but probably about $150.

Oh, wow thats pretty good. Did the value of HMS go up recently or something?
Depends on the HMS on it. Some are still in high demand.

(Oct. 06, 2008  9:14 PM)B Wrote: i just got a rc from rba 1 and i have no idea what it is: It looks like thunder serpents but its wider.

A color and whether the tip is flat or pointed would help.
I'm just gonna guess it's Dragoon MS's.
its light blue, and flat, just like thunder serpents but its like a flat wide. I have the hasbro version, maybe the rcs are different.
(Oct. 07, 2008  1:28 AM)B Wrote: its light blue, and flat, just like thunder serpents but its like a flat wide. I have the hasbro version, maybe the rcs are different.

The Takara version is very wide
this is a pretty noobish question, but i've just been wondering about the differences between the takara tornado balance stadium varieties? As in tornado balance, tbts, and also the takara attack stadium and defence stadium. If anyone could clarify, it'd be much appreciated.
(Oct. 08, 2008  2:39 AM)Gravity Fox Wrote: this is a pretty noobish question, but i've just been wondering about the differences between the takara tornado balance stadium varieties? As in tornado balance, tbts, and tornado attack stadium. If anyone could clarify, it'd be much appreciated.

Will take photos later.
(Oct. 08, 2008  2:39 AM)Gravity Fox Wrote: this is a pretty noobish question, but i've just been wondering about the differences between the takara tornado balance stadium varieties? As in tornado balance, tbts, and also the takara attack stadium and defence stadium. If anyone could clarify, it'd be much appreciated.

Tornado Attack is a plastic style stadium, it is average plastic sized with a tornado ridge. Tornado Balance is a large HMS stadium, but is used with Plastics as well. It has a steep incline, with a flat middle and a tornado ridge. TBTS is like Tornado Balance, only a LOT smaller.
I think TBTS was built to counter Wolborg MS as it dominated in the Tornado Balance.
thanks for for helping Brad, evan and ChozenBlader!
(Oct. 08, 2008  7:46 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: I think TBTS was built to counter Wolborg MS as it dominated in the Tornado Balance.

Yes, and to increase attack usage. Tornado Balance was limited to pretty much just Wolborg MS and Death Gargoyle MS.
can any one help me fix my satdium cause a part of my takara metal fight attack stadium has a bumb witch lanky tips liek round shell and dark series get cought in witch is annoying does any one have the problem and know how to fix it?
Would it be possible to post a picture???
don't you mean a dent though? Really you don't have much hope at fixing it..
I have an idea but I'll PM if you want.
(Oct. 09, 2008  8:12 AM)Blue Wrote: Would it be possible to post a picture???
don't you mean a dent though? Really you don't have much hope at fixing it..
I have an idea but I'll PM if you want.

yes please any ideas jsut pm me when ever thank you =)
my mfb winder just broke Unhappy when i pulled the winder the only thing i pulled was the cyrcle thing and the rest stayed in the shooter,and i cant get a new mfb these days,any one know how to fix it,maybe with fire?plz help
(Oct. 10, 2008  11:56 AM)pegasis Wrote: my mfb winder just broke Unhappy when i pulled the winder the only thing i pulled was the cyrcle thing and the rest stayed in the shooter,and i cant get a new mfb these days,any one know how to fix it,maybe with fire?plz help
Plastic winders should work. Do you have any plastic beyblades.
(Oct. 10, 2008  11:05 PM)alexir Wrote: where can you buy beyblade lots?

There are a lot of them for sale in YJA. Here's a link to the thread describing how to order from them: http://forums.beywiki.com/thread-1377.html

gd luck
(Oct. 10, 2008  12:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2008  11:56 AM)pegasis Wrote: my mfb winder just broke Unhappy when i pulled the winder the only thing i pulled was the cyrcle thing and the rest stayed in the shooter,and i cant get a new mfb these days,any one know how to fix it,maybe with fire?plz help

Yeah, all plastic winders are compatible with the MFB Shooter. I would suggest getting a new MFB winder when possible however.
Hi, i'm sure a long while ago on one of the beyblade sites, there was a guide to cleaning HMS beyblades. I can't seem to find it anymore, maybe the site shut down. Any advice? The metal frame is really dull.
i have some plastic blades but their winders also broke lol,i always have problems with winders
(Oct. 11, 2008  4:45 PM)pegasis Wrote:
i have some plastic blades but their winders also broke lol,i always have problems with winders

woah that sucks id just buy a new metal fight thoght
i will try to use fire,maybe when i melt the last of the winder and the circle thing and put them together they will stick together...hope it works :\
be careful it melts instead of burning, and don't breathe in any fumes Grin