Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Oct. 05, 2008  7:16 PM)G Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2008  7:14 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: out of all theese withc is the best overall advance striker advance gaurdain phantom fox advance eterner or hms random booster act 2???

Why are you comparing RBA2 as a Beyblade?
Are you asking which you should get or what?

yh withc is the best buy lol sorry
it depends what your looking for. And I think that would go into purchase consultation.
(also for my rba 1 q = it has: Dragoon ms, Driger ms, Wyvern dj, and spark dragon.)
(Oct. 05, 2008  7:30 PM)B Wrote: What's good in rba 1 besides dragoon ms (rc)

You can get CWD Free Survivor or CWD Free Saucer from Thunder Dragon.

(Oct. 05, 2008  7:32 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2008  7:16 PM)G Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2008  7:14 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: out of all theese withc is the best overall advance striker advance gaurdain phantom fox advance eterner or hms random booster act 2???

Why are you comparing RBA2 as a Beyblade?
Are you asking which you should get or what?

yh withc is the best buy lol sorry

You should have used the Purchase Consultation thread.
RBA2 has DEMS and Dragoon MSUV, but it's a RBA so you won't know what aprts you'll get.
PFMS has a good AR.
Striker's RC can be used for attack.
Eternal's AR is pretty defensive because of it's shape.
Guardian has some use, but it's out classed by other parts.

Depends what you're really going for.
is it illegal to glue on ur chip? and is ur AR illegal wen those bit tabs break off?
(Oct. 06, 2008  3:27 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: is it illegal to glue on ur chip? and is ur AR illegal wen those bit tabs break off?

Yes to both.
how is it illegal when the tabs for the bitchipbreak off the AR? its happened to almost all my blades.
I think the official ruling is that you have to use a bit-chip. However, I personally couldn't care less.
So, would it be legal? Since it doesn't effect the blade's performance at all and the bitchip isn't necessary anyways?
It depends on your definition of legal, now doesn't it?
Lol, ok thx.
Making sure on this. The bitchip being superglued on the AR would be illegal, though? Even if its only a drop of glue?
(Oct. 06, 2008  3:35 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Lol, ok thx.
Making sure on this. The bitchip being superglued on the AR would be illegal, though? Even if its only a drop of glue?

yes, that would definitely be illegal
Make the chip thicker by using clear nail varnish on the sides. It's slightly thicken it without altering the weight and it's still removable.
How much would an HMS lot with like 20 blades be worth ?
Some of the blades include:
Dragoon MF orange
Blue Dragoon MS
Dragoon MS
2x Wyvern DJ
Dranzer MF
Sea Drake
White Driger MS
Red Driger MS
Draciel MS
Dranzer MS
Green ADV Eterner
Samurai Changer
Round Shell
Magical Ape MS
Yellow Gaia Dragoon MS
Purple Death Gargoyle
ADV Striker
Hmm it would depend on the condition and such, but probably about $150.
(Oct. 06, 2008  10:06 AM)Animeblader Wrote: how strong is dragoon mf?

I love the RC in Tornado Balance/Tornado Attack.

The secret CWD is useful.
(Oct. 05, 2008  2:58 AM)DragoonMS UV Wrote: ok i checked there MFB listings and they have only pegasis starter set and leo pegasis sagittario boosters
im interested in the pegasis DX set but it says sold out.do they even restock their items??
like if i search in dragoon ms uv it says sold out.Im confused

Pegasis DX set is back in at theINtoy:

Pegasus DX Set at INtoy
do anyone know when Toywiz going to get Wolf in there warehouse? I mean it is October already
(Oct. 06, 2008  1:09 PM)Leo Aggressive Wrote: do anyone know when Toywiz going to get Wolf in there warehouse? I mean it is October already

They may already have it and just need to update their inventory. Either way, theINtoy already has 'em in stock:

http://www.theintoy.co.uk/index.php?cPat...hkqfvneb93
theINtoy got their Wolf stock in on the 4th October, they weren't expected until late this week.
(Oct. 06, 2008  2:03 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: theINtoy got their Wolf stock in on the 4th October, they weren't expected until late this week.

yay mine should be here soon hell yeah but i heard it wasnt good thoght.
can bull beat pegasis in the balance stadium???
(Oct. 06, 2008  3:59 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: yay mine should be here soon hell yeah but i heard it wasnt good thoght.
Just the Attack ring isn't that good but the rest is ment to be.
and i should get mine tomoz or Wednesday fingers crossed Tongue_out
Am getting my Wolf tomorrow as it got despatched today.

Is everybody else here, darkbladerx200 and Blitz, from England?
I am indeed from England Smile