Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

ok i checked there MFB listings and they have only pegasis starter set and leo pegasis sagittario boosters
im interested in the pegasis DX set but it says sold out.do they even restock their items??
like if i search in dragoon ms uv it says sold out.Im confused
(Oct. 05, 2008  2:58 AM)DragoonMS UV Wrote: ok i checked there MFB listings and they have only pegasis starter set and leo pegasis sagittario boosters
im interested in the pegasis DX set but it says sold out.do they even restock their items??

dragoon ms uv has been out of production for years

i imagine they will restock the pegasis set eventually, if not, order it from somewhere that has it
(Oct. 05, 2008  3:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2008  2:58 AM)DragoonMS UV Wrote: ok i checked there MFB listings and they have only pegasis starter set and leo pegasis sagittario boosters

dragoon ms uv has been out of production for years

i imagine they will restock the pegasis set eventually, if not, order it from somewhere that has it

Hmm good point bey Brad well im geting sleepy cuz i live in toronto and its past 10:00 well ill see if i have any question another time .
Thanks for your help. Good Night!!
hello, i are comfused, bacuas are that Ray,Tyson,Max and kenny in Metal Fight or are that new charter??
(Oct. 05, 2008  9:51 AM)Ray-Driger Wrote: hello, i are comfused, bacuas are that Ray,Tyson,Max and kenny in Metal Fight or are that new charter??

New characters. Read the thread before asking a question.
Hey anyone know where i can get a hasbro mint Driger V2?

The Pegasis DX set should be back in stock at theINtoy within the next few weeks after BB-18 to BB-22 are released (31st October 2008 expected release).
(Oct. 05, 2008  4:29 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote:

The Pegasis DX set should be back in stock at theINtoy within the next few weeks after BB-18 to BB-22 are released (31st October 2008 expected release).
BB-21 and BB-22 will be released in Japan in November.
Hey anyone know where i can get a hasbro mint Driger V2? and i'd also like to know which driger is better the takara or hasbro??
Hasbro's Driger V2 is better. It has reinforced plastic.

I'll need to check my parts eventually... I know I have like 5 Driger V2s.
(Oct. 05, 2008  5:37 PM)G Wrote: Hasbro's Driger V2 is better. It has reinforced plastic.

So do you mean that the Takara Driger V2 is carp?and you mean it can break?
(Oct. 05, 2008  5:49 PM)DragoonMS UV Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2008  5:37 PM)G Wrote: Hasbro's Driger V2 is better. It has reinforced plastic.

The Hasbro one can break too, but the Takara one is just more fragile.
I was just wondering about mail order japan because i havnt signed up and i really want to check some of the things they sell so i can buy some things but every time i go on and search it comes up with a google search!! i dont no wat to do ..
(Oct. 05, 2008  6:10 PM)G Wrote:

Is like say if i dropped a Takara Driger V2 on the floor will it break?
(Oct. 05, 2008  6:23 PM)DragoonMS UV Wrote:
(Oct. 05, 2008  6:10 PM)G Wrote:

Is like say if i dropped a Takara Driger V2 on the floor will it break?

No. If it was that fragile, it wouldn't last more than a few hits.

I think the SPs are the main cause of breakage. My Upper Claw (Driger V2 AR) has a small crack in the side of it, which I found after an incident where my Driger V2 hit a penalty pocket and the SPs flew off. I think when the SPs were forced out of the base, they slammed against the AR wing, which cracked the plastic.

I think the entire design is just prone to breakage, Hasbro and Takara alike.
My Upper Attack SP tend to fly off after getting pocketed as well. It can also break base clips
(Oct. 05, 2008  6:28 PM)Grey Wrote: I think the SPs are the main cause of breakage. My Upper Claw (Driger V2 AR) has a small crack in the side of it, which I found after an incident where my Driger V2 hit a penalty pocket and the SPs flew off. I think when the SPs were forced out of the base, they slammed against the AR wing, which cracked the plastic.

I think the entire design is just prone to breakage, Hasbro and Takara alike.
I'm talking the actual AR breaking, not the whole Bey coming apart, but I guess that happens too.

(Oct. 05, 2008  6:19 PM)marshall17 Wrote: I was just wondering about mail order japan because i havnt signed up and i really want to check some of the things they sell so i can buy some things but every time i go on and search it comes up with a google search!! i dont no wat to do ..
http://list4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/208...de=1&apg=1
http://esearch.rakuten.co.jp/rms/sd/esea...1%BC%A5%C9
Hey so any one no where i can get a Hasbro Mint driger V2??
Or has 1 to sell?(I want a mint one!)
(Oct. 05, 2008  7:00 PM)DragoonMS UV Wrote: Hey so any one no where i can get a Hasbro Mint driger V2??

you already asked this. Make a thread in the buy/sell/trade forums and see if anyone will sell you one. It's probably very hard to find a mint one.
(Oct. 05, 2008  7:00 PM)DragoonMS UV Wrote: Hey so any one no where i can get a Hasbro Mint driger V2??

Post a topic on here:
http://forums.beywiki.com/forum-9.html
Theintoy sell them, but for about £13...
(Oct. 05, 2008  7:05 PM)TheGigsMeister Wrote: Theintoy sell them, but for about £13...

Is it hasbro or takara?
**EDIT**
Just checked there sold out both hasbro and takara.
out of all theese withc is the best overall advance striker advance gaurdain phantom fox advance eterner or hms random booster act 2???
(Oct. 05, 2008  7:14 PM)darkbladerx200 Wrote: out of all theese withc is the best overall advance striker advance gaurdain phantom fox advance eterner or hms random booster act 2???

Why are you comparing RBA2 as a Beyblade?
Are you asking which you should get or what?
What's good in rba 1 besides dragoon ms (rc)