Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

what is tornado stalling?
I am wondering what spin track would be better for my defensive bey. I'm trying to decide between the GB145 and R145. I'm using the earth wheel so I thought GB145 would be better for weight distribution but R145 is heavier.
(May. 25, 2011  8:39 PM)lawesomeness Wrote: what is tornado stalling?

Stalling on the Tornado Ring ...

DarkNexus786 Wrote:I am wondering what spin track would be better for my defensive bey. I'm trying to decide between the GB145 and R145. I'm using the earth wheel so I thought GB145 would be better for weight distribution but R145 is heavier.

Read the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic.
what tip is CS what does it stand for and where is it found?
(May. 25, 2011  9:26 PM)Clonetos Wrote: what tip is CS what does it stand for and where is it found?

You have been here long enough to know that we have a Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki and that you should not even be asking this sort of question ...
the new beyblade i saw is very big and i was wandering if they are stronger than any regular
beyblade!
(May. 25, 2011  11:25 PM)aquario69 Wrote: the new beyblade i saw is very big and i was wandering if they are stronger than any regular
beyblade!

What was it, if it's big bang, then not really, just have a faster outer spin velocity
Big Bang Pegasis is big as hell, but it produced very poor results. All of its parts.
(May. 25, 2011  11:35 PM)rock L-drago Wrote: Big Bang Pegasis is big as hell, but it produced very poor results. All of its parts.

It is quite good at defence, in some cases I find it better than earth and libra
He could be a noob asking what an electronic bey is.
You never know. Please specify :v
Hey, been away for the longest while, just a quick question over here:

Libra wheel ban status? What's our current stance on libra combos?
Libra isn't banned anymore.
Only because Basalt is dominating now...
(May. 26, 2011  1:07 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: Hey, been away for the longest while, just a quick question over here:

Libra wheel ban status? What's our current stance on libra combos?

the libra wheel's been unbanned
edit: beaten
i have dark bull
dark wolf
storm pegusus and
l-drago
wat can i make that would be good

please help
(May. 26, 2011  1:23 AM)kevinpal Wrote: i have dark bull
dark wolf
storm pegusus and
l-drago
wat can i make that would be good

please help

Use the "Build Me a Combo!" thread.
(May. 23, 2011  4:06 PM)Dan G Wrote: can some one give me a good combo for cyber fusion wheel
can some one give me a good combo for cyber

MF cyber pegasis 145 r2f
Cyber doesn't have the same Attack power as Pegasis, and Pegasis is outclassed, so that combo is probably the best combo for Cyber, but it's not a good combo.

Edit - Mods, please delete my post. sasuke41915, why would you answer a question when someone has already directed Dan G to go to the proper thread? Also, that was from 5 pages ago...
Knowing that lightning LDrago is powerful with CH120 is it still good with 125
(May. 26, 2011  7:47 AM)Boxhead Wrote: Knowing that lightning LDrago is powerful with CH120 is it still good with 125

We use it on CH120 as it has alot of smash, but the gimmick helps on various opponents, I don't thing 125 would be effective use 100/90/CH120
ch120 is used so you can use 120 height on low opponents and 145 height on high opponents like 230 th170 and some times 145 depending on the track Smile
I think CH120 gives it enough contact with the opposite bey thats why it can be regarded powerful although I dont think a difference of 0.5 mm can cause much difference still it wont attack as well as it wud with CH120
It is but CH120 IS MORE Versatile.
has tornado/cyclone been outclassed or is it high on the list?
I seriously don't know what Cyclone is. IIRC Tornado is decent in attack. Correct me if I am wrong.

Question- Is H145 good in smash attack when combined with Counter?
Does Dents and Scratches on the BD145 track affect its preformance?